剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
早上好 女士
hey, morning, ma’am.
我跟你说了 叫我劳瑞尔就好了
oh, i told you, please call me laura.
不行的 如果我这么叫了
nah. if i did that, my moms would reach
我妈肯定会从克伦肖跑过来削我的
clear over from crenshaw to slap me upside my head, so...
好吧 明白
ok. understood.
早餐想吃什么
what can i get you for breakfast?
有麦片
we have cereal...
果汁 水果
juice, fruit.
在做蛋卷呢
and we’re making omelets.
- 蛋卷可以 - 好的
that’d be great. cool.
爸爸 霍桑对速度太快了
dad, hawthorne’s too fast
我们不能像上周name打
for us to play like we did last week, ok?
除非我们不停乱换守卫
the only chance we have is if we switch it up
让他们摸不清头脑
on offense, keep them guessing.
你觉得呢
what are you thinking?
我建议我们一上场就吓唬吓唬他们
i say we come out with a heavy run game out the gate.
其实 他们的守卫不用管
actually, their offense is where it’s at right now.
他们在片区内得分是最高的
they got the highest scoring in the district.
你 他说的对
you’re--he’s right. he’s right.
我们需要想办法干扰他们的接球员
we have to figure out how to lock up their receivers.
- 你跟他们打过吗 - 没有
- have you played them before? - no.
我做了一些调查
i just been doing some digging.
昨晚我回来之后看了看他们的比赛视频
i stayed up watching game tape last night after i got in.
你最近回来的有点晚啊
you’ve been getting in late often.
你没事吧 这周没问题吧
you cool? you gonna be solid for this week?
- 我没事的 - 那好的
- yeah, i’m good.- all right.
我靠 抱歉 妈妈
ooh! geez. sorry, mom.
早上好啊 女儿
morning, livvie.
早上好
good morning.
- 我说早上好呢 - 早上好 爸爸
i said, "good morning." morning, dad.
很好 看 3号♥ 这是最有力的进攻选手了
great. see, number 3, that’s their best guy
但是他是目前的组织进攻者
offensively, but he’s their playmaker right there.
他又不喜欢直接身体撞击
but he don’t like to play physical...
所以我们需要在他跑动的时候找漏洞
so we got to take advantage of him on run play.
跑动的时候找漏洞
on the run play.
他挡不住我的
ain’t no way he’s blocking me.
好的啊 看看你表现
all right. let’s see you.
我就说嘛
that’s what i’m talking about.
- 好的 先生 - 你真自信
yes, sir. ha ha! confidence.
自信
confidence.
哥们
my man.
快点 哥们 过来 投篮了
go on, man. get it over. make your mark!
2比2
2 and 2!
库珀 库珀
hey, coop! coop!
库珀 等等 我们还有事要干呢
coop! hold up, man. we got business to handle.
斯班赛是对的
look, spencer was right.
我们就一起玩过几次
we hung out a few times and all that,
混社会不适合我
but the gang it ain’t for me.
- 你需要我的保护 - 我什么都不需要
you need my protection. i don’t need nothin’.
你会醒悟的
you’ll come around.
好了
whoo! all right.
每个队伍最强的水准都取决于最弱的队员
every team is only as strong as their weakest player.
霍桑非常厉害
hawthorne is a powerhouse.
唯一打败他们的办法 就是我们清楚自己的弱势
the only way we will stop them is if we know our own weaknesses.
铁刺是分数最高的
iron-sharp is highest.
詹姆斯 亚当
james, adams,
搞定
get it done.
该是时候跟贝弗利好好介绍一下你了
about time you had a proper introduction to beverly.
该是时候你来介绍我了
about time you brought one.
好了
ok.
只是扭伤而已
it’s just a sprain.
他会没事的 不过这周的比赛不能打了
he’ll be fine, but he’s out for this week’s game.
爸爸 我们需要轮换接球手
ahem. dad, we need to rotate our receivers.
你需要让我上
what you need to do is put me in.
我两边都可以 进攻防卫
look, i can play both ways, coach, offense and defense.
如果你在场上失误了呢 斯班赛
and what happens when you get gassed out there, spence?
我的比赛不如你就不用操心了吧
why don’t you let me worry about my game, ok?
你就努力把球传给我就好
you just worry about getting me the ball.
乔丹 我跟斯班赛单独聊一下
jordan, why don’t you give me and spencer a moment?
你觉得如何 教练
all right, so what do you say, coach?
我觉得不行
uh...i say no.
我是这里唯一一个
look, i’m the only one here
未来都压在这个赛季上的人
with his future riding on this season.
其他人就算输了也没什么的
these other guys ain’t got nothing to lose.
我知道 我能理解
i feel you on that, and believe you me,
董事会跟支持者那边
i got the boosters and the board, everybody’s
都在给我施加压力 但我对你有责任
breathing down my neck, but i have a responsibility to you.
你以为我没注意到你每天都很晚回来吗
you think i don’t notice you getting in late every night,
你每天都偷偷跑回家吗
you going back home every day?
那我妈怎么办 狄龙怎么办
and what about my moms? what about dillon?
如果我不去照顾他们 谁去
if i ain’t there to take care of them, who is?
你这样两边跑 哪头也顾不好的
look, you are burning it at both ends off the field.
我不能让你在场上分心
i can’t have you doing it on the field as well.
大哥 我离开了我的家庭 我的朋友 我的学校
look, man, i left behind my family, a’ight, my friends, my school.
- 我离开了本来的自己 - 我能理解
i left behind who i am. i understand that.
我是想保护你
i’m trying to protect you.
我不是来让你保护我的
i didn’t come here to be protected.
我是来赢的 在我看来
i came here to win, and the way i see it,
我一个人已经孤注一掷了
i ain’t the only one with it all on the line here.
我们赢下这场比赛最大的胜算
now, our best chance at winning this game
就是让我又进攻又防守 你也清楚的
is with me on both sides of the ball, and we both know that.
快点了 各位
all right, y’all. come on. hurry up.
不要让支持者们一直等
the boosters do not like to be kept waiting.
斯班赛 怎么了 我们要走了 换衣服啊
spencer, what’s going on? we’re leaving. get--get dressed.
我换好衣服了啊
i am dressed.
你看起来很帅的
and you know what? you look great.
真的 只不过这些衣服
you do. it’s just these things are so--
- 又蠢又装腔作势吗 - 好了好了
stupid and pretentious? hey, easy. yeah, yeah, no.
去穿一件西装
just throw on a blazer
把衣服弄得帅一点
and snazz that outfit up.
我没带西装过来啊
i don’t have a blazer here.
没事的
uh...ok, no problem.
我们可以先去你家 你去拿一件
we’ll just swing by your house on the way, you can grab one,
然后我们再走
and we’ll go from there. boom.
不是的
no, i mean...
我家里 也没有西装
look, i ain’t got one there, either.
这样吧 说实话啊
you know what i say, honestly?
你想穿什么穿什么吧
wear what you want.
管她什么支持者呢 对吧
to hell with the boosters, isn’t that right, boys?
是的 你可以的
yes, yes, yes. you’re good.
各位 我来处理吧
uh, you guys go. i’ll take care of it.
我跟斯班赛再去找你们
spencer and i will just meet you there.
爸爸 我说了我处理
dad, i said i’ll take care of it.
好的吧 那我们走吧
are you--ok, let’s go, guys.
裤脚卷两圈
we just double the tape up,
束进去
stick it right here,
完美
and bam.
你看
well...
这不是很帅气吗
don’t you clean up nice?
你真的很擅长这个
you know, you’re good at this.
弄裤子吗
having pants?
不
no...
让人感觉好很多
making people feel better.
你确定乔丹不会介意吗
you sure jordan won’t mind?
不 这是我爸爸的
no, no. this one’s my dad’s.
看起来你俩身材一模一样啊
looks like you two are a perfect match.
所以这个支持者聚会到底是什么玩意
so, what is this booster party, anyway?
就是一帮有钱的老头儿
just a bunch of old blowhards
喝着手工鸡尾酒吹牛逼
knocking back craft cocktails
然后祝贺一个跟自己毛关系
and congratulating themselves about
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表