剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
充满惊喜的夜晚
Full of surprises.
我喜欢惊喜
I love surprises.
没错 你会喜欢的
Yeah. You would.
借过
Excuse me.
好了 够了 这太蠢了
All right. Enough. This is stupid.
我们三个从克伦肖过来
Ok? We 3 kids from crenshaw.
呆在这个疯狂的房♥间里
We in this crazy-ass room
和这些超级富裕的人呆在一起
With these crazy-ass rich people
跟着不知道是什么的节奏跳舞
Dancing to some damn diplo or whatever.
我不懂 我玩的不开心
I don’t know. I can’t enjoy myself
因为你们这些傻瓜一直在
Because y’all fools keep shooting
看对方不顺眼
Them kobe and Shaq death stares
还不说话
Instead of talking.
你们得好好解决事情 就是现在
Y’all gotta get it together. Now.
听到了吗
Hello.
别把我当个傻子看
Stop looking at me like i’m stupid.
好好想想吧
Figure it out.
兄弟
Man.
噢 从四年级开始
Oy, she been bossing us around like that
她就对我们颐指气使
Since the fourth grade.
这一点永远不会改变
That ain’t never gonna change.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
所以成为这其中得一份子感觉怎么样
So how does it feel to be a part of all this?
我不知道我是否真的觉得
I don’t know if I ever really feel
自己是比利弗山庄的一部分 兄弟
Part of beverly hills, man.
我不知道 兄弟 从我的角度看
I don’t know, dawg. From where i’m standing,
感觉像
It feel like...
我只是说感觉像
I’m just saying it feel like
这种生活非常适合你
This life fits you like a glove.
不是吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
兄弟 奥利维亚对我来说
Look, man, olivia’s like a sister
就像妹妹一样好吗
To me, all right?
如果你是在耍她
If you’re just messing with her head
是为了耍我 我不会允许这种事发生的
To mess with mine, I ain’t gonna let that happen.
哦 不 我向你保证
Oh, no, I deal with you.
问题是
Problem is,
她对你可不是那种兄妹的感觉
Her not-so-sisterly feelings for you.
而是把你当成了男人
Man, whatever.
- 好的 - 好的
- All right. - All right, look,
我刚搬过来时曾有那么一瞬间
Maybe for like a second when I first moved here,
我以为她对我有感觉 但是
I thought she might’ve been feeling me, but
结果证明什么也没有
Turns out it was nothing.
她对你是有感觉的
Oh, it was something.
仍然有
It still is.
宝贝
Babe.
你想说什么
What do you want to talk about?
我很抱歉
Look, i’m so sorry.
你和我之间
You and me, it’s--
我们之间没有那种感觉了
It’s not gonna work anymore.
你选择了我的队友而不是我
You’re choosing my teammate over me?
我没有选择斯宾塞
I’m not choosing spencer.
我选择了我自己 这才是重点
I’m choosing myself. That’s the point.
亚瑟 老实说
Look, ash, if we’re being honest,
我们前一阵就应该这样了
We probably should have done this a while ago.
我们一起经历了这么多
We’ve both been through so much
我的妈妈去世了 你的妈妈离开了
With my mom passing and your mom leaving
还有钱的事
And the whole money thing.
也许我们选择不放手
Maybe we’ve just been holding onto each other
是错误的
For the wrong reasons.
所以你想做什么就做什么
So you’re just gonna do whatever you please, huh?
完全不在乎别人的感受是吗
Everyone else’s feelings be damned?
你比我想象的更像你父亲
There’s more of your father in you than I thought.
你喝多了 心情也不好
Hey, um, you’ve been drinking and you’re hurt.
你应该回家了
Maybe you should just go home.
为什么是我离开 莱拉
Why would I leave, leila?
派对才刚刚开始
The party’s just getting started.
J.j.
J.j.
酒在哪儿 宝贝
Where’s that flask, baby?
小点声 兄弟
Oh. Keep your voice down, bro.
我们好好谈谈
Now we’re talking.
现在可是派对时间 喝一口
Hey. It’s party time. Drink up.
你别喝这么多
Maybe you should chill on the drinking.
我才刚喝 你说什么呢
I’m just getting started. What are you talking about?
我看到了 这就是堕落
Look, I recognize a downward spiral when I see one.
不 不 不 你不懂
No, no, no. See, you don’t understand.
我在庆祝
I’m celebrating.
莱拉和斯宾塞出了轨
Turns out leila cheated with spencer.
我们不用对任何人感到抱歉
We don’t have anything to feel guilty about anymore,
所以干杯吧
So cheers.
你已经知道了 不是吗
You already knew, didn’t you?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
我以为你和别人不一样
I thought that you were different.
我以为我们两个会互相帮助
I thought you and I had each other’s back.
但是你和其他人没有任何区别
But you’re just like everyone else.
兄弟 这里就像 豪门恩怨 里的场景一样
Man, it’s like "dynasty" here.
兄弟 还好吗 面试怎么样
Bro, what’s good? How was the interview?
他们特别喜欢我
They loved the kid so much,
他们直接就让我工作了
They put me right to work.
看到了吗 我就说嘛 他们让你做什么
See, I told you. What they got you doing?
就是帮他们跑跑腿之类的
You know, assisting or whatever.
今天是我的第一天
Yo. Now that it’s my first day,
我走不开
I can’t really leave.
这意味着你不能见史威茨了
That mean you can’t meet swizz.
不用担心
All right, look, don’t worry.
我帮你 好吧 泰隆 他永远不会知道
I got you, all right? Tyrone, he’ll never know.
谢谢 我不会忘记的
Thanks. I won’t forget this.
兄弟 不用多说什么
I got you, man. Say no more.
好的
All right.
怎么了
So what’s up?
我需要去处理些事情了
I gotta go take care of something.
这可以帮助肖恩出来
It’s gonna help shawn get out
我也是
And me, too.
我最好和你一起吧
I better come with you.
不 你不能
No. You can’t.
真的 我只需要你相信我
All right? I just need you to trust me.
小心些
Be careful.
好的
All right.
对了 伙计 你有自己的事情
Besides, man, you got your own problems
要处理了
To worry about.
别等了
Don’t wait.
- 闭嘴 -哈哈哈
- Shut up. - Ha ha ha!
我不想再做正确的事情了
I am tired of doing the right things.
你想说什么
So what you saying?
我想跳舞
I’m saying I think I want to dance.
好吧
Ok.
Baby, while we’re young
I think we should do something crazy
Telling everybody you’re mine and I like it
And I really hope you don’t mind, I can’t fight it...
我很抱歉 但是莱拉
I’m so sorry, but, leila,
我们有个小小的紧急情况
We have a minor drink emergency.
没喝的了
As in, we’ve run out.
我很抱歉 我马上回来
I’m so sorry. I’ll be right back.
好的
Ok.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
如果你想减肥的话
If you want to lose weight,
来我们法♥院♥做陪审员吧
Do jury service at our courthouse.
咖啡厅可不怎么地
The cafe is so bad.
好的 该你了
Um...all right. Your turn.
该你了 问我个问题吧
Your turn. Ask me a question.
为什么选择了劳拉
Why laura?
问得真狠呀
Ooh. Wow. Ok. You went in.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表