剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我告诉过你这不是你的错
I told you it wasn't your fault.
你也说过你不知道
You also said you didn't know.
然后你让我搬去和贝克教练一起住
And then you let me move in with coach baker
他才是他离开的原因
When he was the reason he left.
比利才不是科里离开的原因
Billy wasn't the reason corey left.
科里和我之间有矛盾 但我知道
Corey and I was the reason, but I knew
你不会这么认为的
That you wouldn't see it that way.
如果你知道了真♥相♥你是不会走的
You wouldn't have moved if you knew the truth.
我只是想让你有一个美好的未来
And I just wanted you to have a chance at a better future.
但那也应该是我做决定
But that should have been my decision to make.
你说的不错 但作为家长
Maybe you're right. But as a parent,
有时候必须做出艰难的抉择
Sometimes you have to make tough decisions,
而有时候不一定是对的
And it might not always be the right ones.
你又去见他了
Did you go see him again?
我需要跟他聊一下
I just needed to talk to him.
我也想啊
That's all I wanted to do.
你们聊了什么
What did you talk about?
他说没说他为什么离开
Did he say why he left?
他
He, um...
就像妈妈说的
It was like mom said.
他们彼此不合适
They just grew apart,
所以他离开了
So he had to leave.
但他离开跟我们没关系
But it had nothing to do with us.
好吗 我保证
A'ight? I promise.
呦呦
Ooh!
妹陀
Girl. Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my god.
看见他看你了吗
Seeing that dude looking at you?
什么 万一他看的是你呢
What? What if he was looking at you?
他看得眼睛都直了
Then he had two lazy eyes
因为他可是一直看的是你
Because they was both pointed in your direction.
得了吧 你才是他的菜
Shut up. You can have him.
是吗
Great.
库珀 你今晚出去吗
Yo, coop. You rolling tonight?
去哪
Rolling where?
等我一会
Give me a second.
嗯
Yeah.
咋的了
What's up?
我要为肖报仇
I'm getting payback for shawn.
想着你俩关系挺好 你也想来
Figured since you two were close, you'd want in.
那不会再发生了 你没跟牧师聊吗
That ain't happening no more. You didn't talk to preach?
当然聊了 就是他来接我们
Yeah, he's the one picking us up.
好吧
All right.
那估计就今晚见了
Well, yeah, i--i guess I'll see you tonight.
好的 今晚见
All right. For sure.
还好吗
Is everything ok?
不 并不好
No, it's not ok.
他们还在找泰隆的事
They're still going after tyrone, man.
我要赶在他们之前见他一面
I got to get to him before they do.
多谢让我见你
Thanks for meeting me.
我也想见你
I wanted to meet with you, too.
你爱我妈妈吗
Did you love my mom?
或者说只是恨我爸
Or just hate my dad?
斯宾塞 事情不是这样的
Spencer, it wasn't-- it wasn't like that.
生活中有时候吧 事情比较乱
Sometimes in life, things get messy.
是 我知道 我就是你俩没清理干净的那部分
Yeah, I know. I'm part of the mess y'all two never cleaned up.
不 不是这样的
No, we didn't.
你知不知道狄龙今天早上问我为什么爸爸离开了
You know, dillon asked me this morning why pops left.
我没法告诉他 我就是感觉不好
And I couldn't tell him. Just didn't feel right.
接着我意识到那里不是我家
And then I realized it wasn't my place.
我不会告诉你家人的
I ain't gonna tell your family, man...
所以如果你觉得不告诉他们更好的话
So if you think it's better for them not to know,
那你自己决定
That's your call.
我今天就会告诉劳拉
I'm gonna tell laura today.
谁让你改变主意的
What made you change your mind?
实话说 是你♥爸♥
To be honest, your father.
什么 他威胁要告诉他们
What, he threaten to tell them?
不是
No, no...
正相反
The exact opposite.
他提醒了我
He reminded me
如果你不能勇于承担自己犯下的错
That you can't start the healing process
就没法开始进行疗伤
Until you're man enough to own your mistakes.
昨天我们看到三辆车争夺排名时相撞
we saw 3 cars crashing during qualifying yesterday.
他们不得不启用备用车
Had to pull out those back-up cars
他们现在排在队伍的最后
And head to the back of the pack.
我认为车手们还在适应这阻挡
I think the drivers are still getting used to the drag...
奥利维亚·贝克打电♥话♥了
Olivia baker called.
她说你没去参加面试
She said you didn't show up for your interview.
是 我想了一下
Yeah, I gave it some thought.
我又不会投给劳拉·贝克
I'm not gonna even vote for laura baker.
我♥干♥嘛给她干活 工作算个屁
Why would I work for her? Job's beneath me.
那躺倒这喝酒就有意义了
And lying around getting drunk isn't?
嘿
Hey!
你什么毛病
What is it with you?
你害怕得连试都不愿意试
Are you so scared of failing you won't even try?
我才不是求着留在橄榄球队的那种人
I'm not the loser who had to grovel to stay on the football team.
你才不是唯一失去一切的人
You know, you're not the only one that lost everything.
我也失去过 唯一不同的是我还在尝试而你已经放弃了
I did, too. The difference is I'm still trying and you've given up.
你说够没
You finished?
你不想要一个失败的儿子
You don't want a loser for a son?
知道吗 我特么还不想要个失败的父亲呢
Well, guess what, I don't want a loser for a father.
你爱干嘛干嘛去
So do whatever you want to do.
我特么不管你了
I'm done caring about you.
- 嗨 宝贝 - 嗨
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
你觉得
Do you think that I
我演讲结尾应该说谢谢
Should end my speech with "thank you,"
还是那么说不太靠谱
Or is that not relatable enough?
嗯
Um--
那 再见 呢
"Peace out," maybe?
开玩笑的 很明显还不够好笑
It was a joke...apparently not a very funny one.
有件事我得告诉你 宝贝
There's something I need to tell you, baby.
好的
Ok.
出什么事了吗
Is everything ok?
嘿
Hey...
不管是什么事 我们
Whatever it is, we'll--
我们都会一如既往地迎难而上
We'll tackle it head on like we always do.
我有一次和格蕾丝·詹姆斯出轨了
I had an affair with grace james.
很久以前的事了 那段时间
It was a long time ago, and it was right after
我的膝盖受了重伤 我的事业遇到了危机
I blew out my knee and my career was over.
我当时又沮丧又生气
And I was depressed and I was angry,
之后有天晚上你和我大吵了一架
And one night you and I just got into a huge fight,
我不知道怎的去到了克林肖
And...i found myself in crenshaw and...
很快 我就到了老地方
All of a sudden, I was in my own neighbor--
和我的前女友一块儿
My old neighborhood with my old girlfriend,
我感到找回了曾经的自己
And I felt like my old self,
受众人追捧的
A football star
足球明星
That everybody used to cheer for, and
对不起 真的很对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
只有那一次而已
It--it only happened one time.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我没有早点告诉你
I--i didn't tell you sooner.
我知道这难以承受 但是我意识到
And I know this is a lot, but I realized that, um,
解决这个事情的唯一办法是
The only way I could fix this--the only way I could fix this was if
跟你说实话
I--i was completely honest with you.
你真是个懦夫
You're such a coward...
你知不知道啊
You know that?
你现在跑来告诉我只不过是因为
The only reason you're telling me this now
科里回来了 还有
Is because corey's back and because...
我的竞选得把往事都挖出来
My campaign is digging up the past.
算了吧
And you know what?
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表