剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你怎么告诉我 斯宾塞
How could you not tell me, spencer?
- 妈 - 别叫我妈
Mom. Don't "mom" me right now.
现在来这套了吗
So that's how it is?
我拒绝了你 你就绕过我吗
I say no, you just go around me?
斯宾塞 我只想帮忙
Spencer, i just wanted to help.
我不需要帮助 我现在就很好
I don't need help, man. I'm happy where i'm at.
很好 是吗
Grace: happy? Is that right?
你以为我没听说克伦肖场地
You think i didn't hear about that shooting
枪击事件吗
Over at crenshaw the other night?
你打架我不知道吗
That i didn't get a call about your little fight?
你在学校总闯祸
You've been in and out of trouble at that school for years.
我是法♥院♥书♥记♥员
I'm a clerk down at the courthouse.
你这种情况我见多了
I see this type of stuff all the time.
好孩子变坏
Good kids gone bad,
跟帮派混在一起
Getting caught up with gangs.
你知道洛杉矶有超过450个
Did you know there are over 450 active gangs
活跃帮派吗
In the l.a. Area?
说这话有用吗
Not helping.
听着 斯宾塞 我也去了克伦肖
Look, spencer, i went to crenshaw,
但是有人给了我个机会
But somebody gave me a chance.
有人给了我解脱的方法
Somebody helped me find a way out.
请让我也让你解脱吧
Please let me find you one.
我自己家孩子都给送去贝弗利
I mean, hell, my own kids go to beverly.
也许你♥爸♥
So maybe your father--
我再也没爸爸了
I don't have a father, not anymore.
科里几年前离开了我们
corey left a few years back.
他在内华达州在大学橄榄球队执教
He went to coach college ball in nevada.
自从那时我们就没见过他
We haven't seen him since.
很抱歉
Billy: oh, well, i'm sorry to hear that.
很难受
That's, uh, that's a shame.
你在克伦肖大材小用了
You're breezing by at crenshaw,
根本无法施展才华
Barely cracking open a book.
你很聪明 斯宾塞
You're smart, spencer,
你能有所成就
And you could make something of your life
不仅仅是打橄榄球
Beyond just football.
橄榄球就是我的梦
Football is my dream.
你可能不相信我的梦想 但是我相信
You may not believe in that dream, but i do.
你难道以为我不知道你为什么不愿意抓住这个机会吗
You don't think i know why you don't want to take this shot?
你不想跟你♥爸♥一样
You don't want to be like your dad.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你对自己感到骄傲
You're proud of who you are.
还有 斯宾塞 我也对你感到自豪
And, spencer, i am so damn proud of you for that.
你完全想象不到
You have no idea.
但是选择放弃这个机会
But choosing not to take an opportunity like this...
从我而言
Take it from me,
这根本不是在选择
That's not really choosing.
我错了吗
Tell me i'm wrong.
告诉我去贝弗利
Tell me that going to beverly
不是你最好的选择 宝贝
Isn't the best thing for you, baby.
i'm here for the crown
i'm here for the crown
yo, i'm here for the crown
hop out the way while i'm tearing this down
sharing along and sharing aloud
get you the state of the way of it now
'cause i came here to hold up the ring
play the parade, you know what to sing
here's to the people who know who we are
and know that our heart isn't all that we bring
'cause i got a few tricks up my sleeve
you walk in this war, you'll be itching to leave
more for the win, vision of me
is anything that you envision to be?
i came for the crown
and the diamonds that sit all around
and the chair that the line's in front of
and the stares from all of the crowd
i'm here for the crown
hey
欢迎来到贝弗利山
Welcome to beverly hills.
先记住 你是得了学术奖学金进来的
Now, remember, you're here on an academic permit,
要是你得GPA跟不上 那就没戏了
Which can be revoked if you don't maintain your gpa.
不过我看过你的成绩单 对你来说应该不是问题
But i've seen your records. That shouldn't be an issue--
在高年级考试里获得出色的平均成绩
Exceptional grade average, above-grade-level testing.
你不能错过任何一次练习和比赛
You won't miss a day at play.
听着 不能打架 不然就回去 一次都不行
Look, no fighting or it's over. One and done.
我只是为了不被欺负才那样的
Look, i just did what i needed to get by.
我知道 练习时间见
I know. See you at practice.
好了 都听好
Woman: all right, listen up.
我希望你们做一份染色体DNA的调查报告
I want you all to do a search on chromosomal dna
然后做一张表现它是怎么
And make a slide on how it connects
和上周学的蛋白质结合在一起的PPT
With last week's work on protein.
- 斯宾塞是吗 - 是的 老师
Spencer, right? Yes, ma'am.
你没电脑也没关系
It's ok if you don't have a computer.
你现在先和别的同学组一下队
Just pair up with a classmate for now.
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
陶德 你就接着看你的劈叉哥视频吧
Hey, todd. Keep watching that logan paul feed.
关你什么事 奥利维亚
Todd: whatever, olivia.
你可以和我一起
You can share with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得先告诉你 我的染色体DNA知识储备
I'll warn you, my chromosomal dna knowledge
几乎为零
Is non-existent at best.
我可以帮你
I might be able to help with that.
那是沙拉吧 那里是咖啡车
Salad bar, coffee cart.
周五有寿司可以吃
They serve sushi on fridays.
周五吃寿司啊
Sushi on friday?
我在克伦肖的时候是周一吃寿司
At crenshaw, we get sushi on monday, that's all.
聪明又有趣 我被惊到了
Smart and funny. I'm impressed.
i walk a lonely road
i walk it all alone
the hope is all i got...
莱拉·基廷
Leila keating.
贝弗利山庄住户的心头好
Beverly hills' resident sweetheart.
他爸是什么唱片公♥司♥巨头
Dad's some big-time record producer.
我还听说他们每个感恩节都是和奥巴马一起过的
And i heard they spend every thanksgiving with the obamas.
传闻说她去年还和玛丽亚一起抽过大♥麻♥
And rumor has it, she even smoked pot with malia last year.
想必你就是斯宾塞了
You must be spencer.
我是乔丹·贝克 四分卫 队长
Jordan baker. Qb. Team captain.
贝克
Baker?
那你就是
Oh, so you must be--
是啊 教练是我爸 噢 我们的爸
Yeah, coach is my dad. Well, our dad.
接下来就由我带他了 奥利维亚
I'll take it from here, olivia.
来吧 我给你介绍一下球队
Come on, let me introduce you to the team.
谢谢你带我
Hey, thanks for the tour.
嗯
Yeah.
周五吃寿司吗吗
Sushi on friday?
这算约会吧
It's a date.
约会 我在说什么
It's a date?
我告诉你 埃迪 这新来的
Billy: i'm telling you, eddie, this new kid,
绝对能扭转战局
New kid's a game-changer.
队伍今年会更强大的
The team's gonna be much stronger this year.
我们会得更多的分
We're gonna be putting up points.
最好是这样
You better,
因为你也知道的
'Cause, as you're well aware,
今年是热心人支持这个我们的运动项目
The boosters provide funding for our sports program,
要是拿不到名次 很快就没资金了
Funding that'll dry up fast without a title this year.
要是没有
And without one--
我就得丢饭碗了是吧
Or i'm gonna be out of a job. Is that it?
现在先不谈这些
Nobody's talking changes right now.
我们只是需要扭转战局
We just--we need to turn this around.
好
Ok.
见见大家吧
Meet the crew.
这是哈德利 莱拉 上面的是露西 小杰 还有亚设
This is hadley, leila, and up top, lucy, jj, and asher.
你们好啊 我是斯宾塞
Hey, what's up? Spencer.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你和亚设好像是一个位置
I think you and asher play the same position.
- 你好啊 - 接球手是吗
Asher: what's up, man? Oh, receiver, huh?
是啊上赛季打破了学校纪录
Yeah, broke the school record for receptions last season.
我也是
Me, too.
目前为止你喜欢贝弗利吗
So how are you liking beverly so far?
还行吧我觉得
It's ok, i guess.
我知道一开始感觉像是找不到的监控录像
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表