剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
离开克伦肖与娶了不同文化背景的女人
Was leaving crenshaw and marrying outside the culture
是为了从我们的分手之中恢复过来吗
A rebound thing after we broke up?
这怎么没有列入“不可讨论”的名单呢
How did this not make the "do not discuss" list?
我猜我也想知道啊
I guess I always wondered.
我只是 我发誓过永远不要问
I just...promised myself never to ask.
- 算了就当我没问吧 - 不 不 不
- Forget I asked. - No, no, no.
这是个很好的问题
It’s a fair question.
好吧 我娶了劳拉
Uh, well, well, I married laura
是因为我爱她 所以
Because I love her, so...
但是说实话
But if i’m being honest,
当你选择科里而不是我的时候
When you chose corey over me back in the day,
解开了我最后的束缚
That broke the last tether
让我选择了离开克伦肖
That was--was holding me to crenshaw.
你总是对克伦肖
You always had a love-hate
又爱又恨的
Relationship with crenshaw.
不是那个地方的问题
Not the place. Not the place.
我只是对
I was just tired of the responsibility
出身贫民窟的黑人
That came with being a black man
要负的责任感到厌倦
From the ’hood.
你知道的 我总是想要成为最好
You know, I always had to be better than great,
如果我做得不好了
And it felt like if I messed up,
那么整个平民窟没希望了
Then the whole ’hood messed up, and that--
这可是一个很大的负担
That was a lot to carry.
我很抱歉
You guys, i’m so sorry.
哦 不 谢谢你
Oh, no, thank you.
一收到你的消息我就过来了
I came as soon as I got your messages.
我得把这条横幅拿到体育馆去
I have to get this banner to the gym.
希望还不晚
Hopefully, it’s not too late.
好的
All right.
能把话筒给我吗 很快的
Can I get that mic real quick?
没问题
Yeah.
大家晚上好呀
What’s up, beverly?
请允许我来介绍这个
Allow me to introduce you all
南加州最好的橄榄球队
To the best damn football team in southern california.
艾伦·米勒 斯特朗先生本人 请上来
Aaron miller, mr. Strong safety himself, get up here.
掌声再热烈点 朋友们
Make some noise, everybody.
还有那个猛♥男♥
And that beast?
猛♥男♥JJ 我的天
That beast, j.j., My boy.
我见过的
Best damn linebacker
最好的后卫
I’ve ever played with.
对不起 危机解除
Sorry. Crisis averted.
当然了
And of course...
真正的mvp
The real mvp.
最近转学到贝弗利来的 斯宾塞·詹姆斯
Beverly’s latest transfer spencer james.
他是这儿最棒的
He’s the best there is.
对不对 莱拉
Isn’t that right, leila?
我是说 你确实劈腿跟他跑了
I mean, you did cheat on me with him,
所以你肯定知道
So you would know.
不 不 不 没事 真的 没关系的
No, no, it-it’s ok, really, it’s ok.
因为严格来说 是我先劈腿的
Because technically, I cheated first.
告诉她 奥利维亚
Tell her, olivia.
告诉她 说啊
Tell her. Go on.
告诉你最好的朋友我们上♥床♥了
Tell your best friend how we had sex
就在斯宾塞上场之前
Way before spencer showed up on the scene.
告诉她 快啊
Tell her. Go ahead.
你跟我来
Come with me.
莱拉
Leila.
莱拉 等等 求求你 我
Leila, wait. Please, i--
我不想听
I don’t want to hear it.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
那不能说明什么
It didn’t mean anything.
我发誓 好吗
I swear, ok?
这就是为什么我不想告诉你
That’s why I didn’t want to tell you.
我不想因为一个错误而伤害你
I didn’t want to hurt you over a mistake.
你让我对你尽情倾诉
You let me pour my heart out to you.
你明明背叛了我 还要给我建议
You gave me advice knowing you’d betrayed me.
我不想给你建议的 是你求我的
I didn’t want to give you advice. You begged me.
那是因为我以为我在和我最好的朋友交心
Because I thought I was talking to my best friend,
而不是一个奸诈的婊♥子♥
Not a treacherous bitch.
你真是个伪君子
You are such a hypocrite.
我错了的话就纠正我
Correct me if i’m wrong, but
但是你自己就和斯宾塞乱搞
You messed around with spencer
你知道我对他是什么感觉
Knowing how I felt about him,
你知道你有男朋友的
Knowing that you had a boyfriend.
这不一样
It’s not the same.
没错 是不一样
No, you’re right. It’s not.
我和亚瑟睡一起的时候
I was messed up on drugs
磕了药神志不清
When I slept with asher.
那你的理由是什么
What’s your excuse?
也许现在你终于可以承认
Maybe now you can finally admit
你并不是人们眼中的完美女孩了
That you’re not miss perfect after all
你就是一个肮脏的女人
But you’re a messy human
也会像我们这些人一样乱搞
Who screws up like the rest of us.
谢谢你提醒我
Thank you for enlightening me.
莱拉 等等
Leila. Wait! Please!
果然
Of course.
- 那个 奥利维亚 - 我知道
- Look, olivia. - I know.
我这人很糟糕
I’m a horrible person.
我现在不想听你说出来
I can’t hear that from you right now.
莱拉
Leila!
该死
Damn.
- 教练 对不起 - 我不想听你解释
- Coach, i’m sorry. - I don’t want to hear it.
你在学校喝酒了
You drank alcohol on school property.
- 是 但是 - 闭嘴
- Yeah, but. - quiet!
队里还有别人和你一块喝酒了吗
Was anybody else from the team drinking with you?
没有 就我自己
No. It--it was just me.
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
接下来的两场比赛 你都不准上场
I’m suspending you for the next two games.
别 教练 求求你
No. Coach, please.
明天就是返校日了
T-tomorrow’s homecoming.
球探会去看的
Scouts are gonna be at that game.
我必须要上场 请不要这样对我
I have to play. Please do not do this to me.
很不幸 孩子
Unfortunately, son,
你自作自受的
You did this to yourself.
教练
Coach.
你迟到了
Yo. You late.
已经处理好了
Already took care of it.
肖恩没来的时候 史威兹给我打了电♥话♥
Swizz called me when shawn didn’t show.
我给他说了让他来
I told him I wanted him here.
我告诉肖恩我会处理
I told shawn that I would handle this,
都是我的错
So this is on me.
最近你的事真多
There’s been a lot on you lately.
让一个同性恋加入我们
Having a gay chick roll with us
会让我们看起来很弱
Is making us look soft.
我会有用处的 相信我
I could be a asset. Trust me.
怎么相信 这么看来
How? Because at this point,
你就是个累赘
You just a liability.
除非你能在其他方面证明
Unless you ready to prove otherwise.
怎么证明
Prove how?
跟我走
Take a walk with me.
我要拿着这个去干什么
The hell i’m supposed to do with this?
有几个瘸子帮的人在那个房♥子的转角闲逛
Some crips hang out on the corner on that house.
你自己选吧
Take your pick.
泰 我不能杀人 那 那不是我
Ty, I can’t do this. That’s--that’s not me.
在这个帮派里留下来的新手
Chicks survive in this gang by being
必须是这条街上最狠的
The baddest bitches in the streets,
你觉得你要是不给我办事
And you think i’m just gonna carry your ass
我还会收你吗
And you ain’t willing to ride for me?
我不带任何人
I don’t carry nobody.
所以你和你的肖恩
So you and your boy shawn,
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表