剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
Well... if I'm being honest,
你也没有错
you weren't wrong, either.
我知道你喜欢斯宾塞
I knew you liked Spencer,
我也很害怕不能以他完美的另一半
and I was too afraid of not being miss perfect
去承认我喜欢他
to admit I liked him, too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没必要道歉 莱拉
You... you don't need to apologize, Leila, ok?
不要对我道歉
Not to me,
但是我做了一些事需要道歉
not after what I did.
没错 我喜欢斯宾塞
And... yes, I had a thing for Spencer,
但是我也向前看了
but I'm moving on,
斯宾塞对于你来说真的是一个很好的人
and Spencer is a really good guy for you.
好吧
Yeah, well...
他确实是一个好人
He's a really good guy
和我说让我们现在先做朋友
who's trying to uncomplicate my life
会让我的生活更简单
by saying we should just be friends right now.
可能是最好的安排了
Probably for the best.
是吗
Is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们怎么办
What about us?
我不想再一次失去
I really don't want to lose
我最好的朋友
my best friend again.
老实说
Honestly, um...
我也不知道
I don't know about that, either.
这需要一些时间
It's gonna take some time.
哈罗德·亚当斯
Look, Harold Adams
和董事会 粉丝们正吵着不可开交
is kicking up a storm with the board, the boosters.
我将要和你说的和我跟他说的一样
Look, I'm gonna tell you exactly what I told him.
我们有责任
We have a responsibility here,
不为了赢 而是教这些年轻人
not just to win but to teach these young boys
怎么成为更好的人
how to be better humans.
如果我在阿什做了那些事后
If I let ash back out on that field tonight
还是让他回到场上
after what he did,
那我们是在教他们什么样的课程呢
I mean, what kind of a lesson are we teaching them?
我同意你的说法
Look, I agree with you.
我支持你 比利
I'm in your corner, Billy.
但是你要知道
But you have to know,
如果你不让阿什·亚当上场
if you don't play Asher Adams
然后你今晚输了 董事会会
and you lose tonight, the board will...
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
他们下个赛季会炒了我的
They'll fire me next season.
我不想看到那样发生
Look, I don't want to see that happen.
但是我已经束手无策了
But my hands are kind of tied here.
如果我屈服了 像哈罗德·亚当斯这样的父母
If I give in to this, to parents like Harold Adams,
把胜利置于孩子们的最大利益之上
and put winning above these kids' best interest,
这让我成为怎样的教练了
then what kind of coach does that make me?
你失去理智了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
泰隆要冲我们来了 肖恩
Man, Tyrone is coming for us, Shawn.
他自己说的
He said it hisself.
只有一种方法 那个女士说他们保护我们
This is a way out. The lady said she could protect us.
我不需要保护
I don't need no protection.
拜托 肖恩
Come on, Shawn.
这不单单是你 好吗
Look, this ain't just about you, all right?
把泰隆这样的人从街区赶走
Getting a guy like Tyrone off the streets
会保护我们整个社区的
is gonna protect this whole community.
我不是告密者 我有密♥码♥
I ain't no snitch. I got a code.
这对你来说有什么好处
What good is that gonna do for you?
你好像忘了这些事情是怎么发生的
You seem to forget how things work down here
现在你兑现了你的金奖券 贝弗利
now that you cashed your golden ticket, Beverly.
告状会使你吃亏的
Ratting on your own will get you laid out.
像这样活着不会吗
And living this life won't?
你就像从我们还是孩子的时候
You been fronting like I had talent and you didn't
我有天赋而你没有
since we was kids,
但你却选择和泰隆这种人在一起
but you chose to roll with guys like Tyrone.
你还有得选
Choose something else now, man.
你为什么还在乎
Why do you even care?
我不在乎
I don't.
但我在意库伯
But I care about Coop.
她觉得你还有机会
And she thinks you deserve a chance at something more,
所以你可以接受我的帮助 或者不接受
so, you can take my help or not.
都看你了
That's up to you.
我会自己想办法
I'll find my own way out.
肖恩
Shawn.
肖恩
Shawn.
我自己来
I got this.
你别再自责了 好吗
Look, you can't beat yourself up, all right?
你没错 你努力了
You did the right thing. You tried.
那是肖恩自己做的选择 好吗
Shawn made his choice. All right?
我们还是小孩的时候他就能做到
He made it when we was kids,
现在他还是可以的
and he made it again today.
你发表了了多少次
Look, how many times have you given me
塔米亚·库珀关于不要拯救世界
the big Tamia Cooper speech
要如何先拯救自己的
about not being able to save the world,
演讲
how I gotta save myself first?
你不是一直跟我说我得试一试 库伯
You're always telling me I gotta take my shot, Coop,
为自己做点什么
make something of myself.
我说的没错
And I was right.
那你什么时候才能意识到
So, when are you gonna realize that
你也值得有那样的机会
you deserve that chance, too?
库伯 你能做的远不止这些
You could be so much more than this, Coop.
你自己怎么就看不到呢
How is it you can't see that?
我觉得在别人身上
I guess it's just easier to see it
更容易看到
in other people.
我就在你身上看到了
I see it in you, all right?
是时候从你自己身上看到它了
Time to start seeing it in yourself now.
所以你♥爸♥真的那么疯狂吗
Wow. So, your dad was really that mad?
没错
Yeah.
比利·贝克非常 非常看重橄榄球
Billy baker takes his football very, very seriously.
你说他在全国联盟打球
You said he played in the NFL?
对 直到他膝盖受伤
Yeah, until he blew his knee out.
现在他只是把自己的抱负发泄在球员身上
Now he just takes his aspirations out on his players.
看吧 这就是你们运动员的问题
Mm. See, that's the problem with you athletes.
我的意思是 我哥哥也在做同样的事
I mean, my brother does the same thing.
你把全身心都投入到比赛中
You put your all into some game,
然后为了什么
and then for what?
为了个膝盖受伤的结果吗
To end up with some busted knee?
就不了吧
No, thanks.
我猜是为了我吧
I guess for me, there's just
生活不仅仅是橄榄球
more to life than just football.
在这个问题是
On that thought,
我需要和一个人聊聊
somebody I need to deal with.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你侮辱了我妹妹
You slut-shamed my sister.
你出丑了
Ok? You made a fool out of yourself.
我被甩了 然后喝醉了
I got dumped. I was drunk.
然后你现在不参加今晚的比赛
And now you're out of tonight's game,
也不参加返校节了
out for homecoming.
没错 我的生活被毁了 但是
Exactly. My life is destroyed, but, hey,
至少我得到了我应得的 好吗
at least I got what I deserved, right?
被毁了 听着 亚瑟
Destroyed? Listen, ash,
别傻了
grow up, man.
生活不只有橄榄球
There's more to life than just football.
这话不适合我
Not for me.
不再适合我了 都结束了
Not anymore. It's over.
没有我 你们
Without me, there's no way
今晚不可能赢
that you guys win tonight.
你怎么了,迷路了
Ugh. What are you, lost?
我认路的
Actually, I know my way around.
这儿之前是我的办公室 好吗
This used to be my office, remember?
是啊 但现在这是我的更衣室
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表