剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我很感谢
Ha ha! Look, I appreciate
你能来帮忙
You giving us a hand.
今天很重要
It's a big day.
斯班赛 你哥哥
Spencer, your brother.
亚瑟 他不是离队了吗
Asher. But I thought he was off the team.
确实
Oh, he is. He is.
邀请谁不是我负责的
Scouts control the invitations, not me.
但他没有回复要来了 你跟进了吗
He didn't rsvp. Did you follow up?
这对他很重要啊 他需要这个机会
I mean, this is a big deal for him. He needs this.
如果他想来的话
If he wanted to be here,
那就应该跟其他人一样回复接受邀请
He would've rsvp'd like everybody else.
好吗
All right?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
奥利维亚 你怎么
Olivia. What are you, uh...
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我觉得问题是
I think the question is
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你是一直睡在车里吗
Have you been sleeping in your car?
嗯
Yeah.
我跟我爸吵架了
I got into it with my dad,
他不给我钱了
And he put me out.
马里布那边跟我妈
Things didn't go over well with my mom
关系也不好
In malibu, either, so...
抱歉 亚瑟
I'm sorry, asher.
但你不能就
Ok, but your plan can't be
每天喝酒 然后睡在车里
To drink your problems away
就指望问题解决了吧
And sleep in your car.
别跟人说我睡在车里的事情
Don't tell anyone about the car thing.
我的生活已经不能再悲惨了
My life is already pathetic enough as is.
可以 但有两个条件
Ok. On two conditions.
第一 穿上这个
One--put this on.
这是你的选拔赛的运动衫
It's your combine jersey.
联合球队选拔赛 是今天吗
The combine? That's today?
是的 亚瑟 是今天
Yes, asher, it's today.
你已经退出了橄榄球队
You're already off the football team.
我想 这大概是你争取奖学金的
I mean, this might be your last chance
最后一次机会了
At a scholarship.
你到底关不关心你自己的未来啊
Do you even care about your future?
当然关心
Of course.
我只是想着 我都被退队了
Look, I just assumed with me being off the team,
我肯定不会被邀请的
I'd be uninvited.
你被邀请了
Well, you're not.
第二个条件是什么
What's the second condition?
你现在 就去洗个澡
You take a shower, like...now.
你已经 非常臭了
It's, like, really bad, dude.
你打算什么时候告诉我夜校的事情
When were you gonna tell me about night school?
我一整个夏天都在这儿
I was here all summer
却都不知道你报名了
And didn't even know you signed up.
宝贝 这不是什么大事
Oh, baby, it's no big deal.
我是想读完我的文学士文凭 但
I was trying to finish my b.a., But--
是啊 但你又退学了
Yeah, and you dropped out.
是因为我搬去了贝弗利吗
Was it because I moved to beverly?
你非常有可能就要上大学了
College isn't that far away for you.
我已经在为你的大学学费
It was past time I started saving
存钱了
For your college fund--
你的还有狄龙的
Yours and dillon's.
这是我省下来的钱的
That's what my extra money
正确用途
Should've been going to.
我马上就要
I'm already so close
拿到奖学金了
To getting a scholarship,
在我搬去贝弗利时
So close to doing what I said I would
我马上就能做到我说的事情了
When I moved to beverly.
你看到那些信了吗
You seen the letters?
你根本不需要劳心
You don't have to worry about
给我存大学学费了 好吗
Saving for my tuition no more, all right?
你也可以去上学了
You can go to school.
我不希望你把一切都押宝在橄榄球上
I don't want you betting everything on football.
你非常有天赋的
You're too gifted for that.
但如果你受伤了打不了橄榄球了怎么办
What if you get injured and football goes away?
你的奖学金也就泡汤了
So does your scholarships.
听着 妈妈
Look, mom...
你该做的事情是用着我能给你的
Your job is making something special
所有东西 然后成为最特别最棒的
Out of everything that I could give you,
一如既往的这么做 好吗
Like you always do. Ok?
- 好了吗 给你了 - 谢谢你
- All right? There you go. - thank you.
宝贝 怎么了 你咋在这儿
What's up, baby? What you doing here?
又得给奥利维亚帮忙
Stuck covering for olivia,
这次她可欠我一个大人情了
Which she owes me for big-time.
嘿 一切都好吗
Hey, everything ok?
没事 就是脑袋有点乱
Yeah, just a lot on my mind.
你知道的
You know.
超重要的日子
Big day.
嘿 你可以替我一会吗
Um, hey, can you cover for me a sec?
到底怎么了
What's going on?
我以为你并不担心联合球队选拔赛的事
I thought you weren't worried about the combine.
是不担心
I wasn't.
但我现在需要在这周末前
Now I gotta land a scholarship
就拿到奖学金并签约
This weekend and commit.
你本来不是想多观察观察吗
What happened to keeping your options open?
因为我妈妈 我不想让她
My mom happened. I can't have her
为了我而放弃自己的梦想
Throw away her dreams because of me.
该进去了 小伙子们
Time to get it in, boys.
嘿 你好啊 状态怎么样
hey. What up, what up, what up?
你怎么样 斯宾塞
what's going on, spence?
嘿 让我们给这些大学招生官
Hey, let's show these college recruiters
看看我们贝弗利的能耐
What beverly boys are made of.
没错 兄弟
That's right, baby.
我喜欢你们这股劲儿
I like your spirit.
等不及看你们表现了
Can't wait to see you ball.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
斯宾塞 我接受了你的建议
Oh. Spencer. I took your advice.
关于什么的
About what?
关于克伦肖的
About crenshaw.
我挺喜欢那种不害怕
I like a player that's not afraid
竞争的选手
Of a little competition.
我刚走进
* Uhh, I just walked in
穿得像是百万富翁
* Looking like a million dollars
让那些黑子比吃了一堆橄榄还痛苦
* Got these haters bitter than a million olives
神啊 请宽恕所有的证人
* Lord, please have mercy on all that witness
唱三次万福马利亚 我就要杀了它了
* Singing 3 hail marys, I'm about to kill it
嘿 斯宾塞 怎么样
hey, spence, what up?
多亏你的关注 让金教练
You were looking out, putting us
关注上了我们 兄弟
On coach king's radar, man.
没问题 兄弟 很高兴你能来
All good, man. Glad you came through.
我也是
Pleasure.
但他们可不讨人喜欢
Can't say the same for your boy, though.
嘿 兄弟 是你
Hey, man, you the one that
一开始把他们招惹来的
Got him right in the first place.
总之 记住了 兄弟 像铁一样 像铁一样锋利
Now, remember, man. Iron, sharp as iron.
好的 好的 集♥合♥
All right, all right, all right.
先生们 欢迎来到区域联合选拔赛
Gentlemen, welcome to the district combine.
如果你们还有人不认识我
For those of y'all who do not know me,
或者还没有被我的队伍
Or have not had the pleasure of getting
打的落花流水 我就先自我介绍一下
Their tails beat down by me or my team,
我是比利·贝克教练
I'm coach billy baker,
与这些在场的学院赞助商
Co-hosting alongside the college sponsors
共同举办选拔赛
That are here in the building.
掌声欢迎
Let's give it up.
好的 我们开始正事吧
All right, now let's get down to brass tacks.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表