剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
你还跳舞吗
Still dancing?
没有 很长时间没跳了
No, not for a while.
没有嘛
No. Ha ha!
奥利维亚 我看看这个
Olivia, let me see that.
我都忘了我还跳过舞
I forgot i even danced.
所以这么多年过去了为什么现在来了
So why now after all these years?
我一直住在这里
I've been right here the whole time.
我们不知道你住在这里
We, uh, we just didn't know you lived here.
所以
So...
比利一直把可怜的老爸对外保密啊
Billy's been keeping his poor old man a secret.
我猜可能他并不知道你们来这了
Huh. I guess that means he don't know you're here.
他告诉我们你搬去亚利桑那了
He told us you moved to arizona.
可是为什么你们不再联♥系♥了
But so why don't you two talk anymore?
金钱会改变一个人
Money changes you,
甚至是我的孩子
Even my boy.
有天他居然
One day he just forgot
迷失了方向
Where he came from
但是你收了他的钱
But you're accepting his money.
- 乔丹 - 没事
- Jordan! - That's--that's ok.
他说的没错
He's right.
我把比利养大
I raised billy,
严厉地逼迫他
Pushed him real hard to be
让他成为了最好的橄榄球运动员
The best football player he could be.
他不承认这点
He won't admit it,
但他能够进入全国联盟都是因为我
But he made it into the nfl because of me.
所以如果他想给我寄张支票表示感谢的话
So if he wants to send me a thank-you check
我会每个月兑换一次
Once a month, i'm cashing it.
他离开了家 永远都不会回来了
It doesn't change the fact
这是没法改变的事实
My boy left home and never came back.
或许他觉得回来会不受待见
Maybe it was because he didn't feel welcome.
他说过吗
Did he say that?
没有 但有这个可能
No, but it's possible.
我们该 该离开这里了 奥利维亚
We should, um, we should get out of here, olivia.
对 我们在家还举办了个生日派对
Yeah. We have a birthday party at our house.
但是 但是 我们
But...but...we, um,
我们真的很想再次见到你
We would really like to see you again.
只要你想到我家里来
Anytime you want to show up on my doorstep,
我会一直在这里
I'll be here.
你知道的 今天你来参加聚会
You know, what if you came to the party today
可以试着和他谈谈
And tried to talk to him?
我觉得还是算了吧 孩子
I don't think that's a good idea, kiddo.
谢谢你的建议
I appreciate the offer.
好吧 我们该回家了
Yeah. We should just get home.
- 再见 - 再见
- bye. - bye.
i wish i had this feeling every day
and i guess there's only one way in
but every day, it feel like summer
and when they tell me "grow up," i don't want to
this is that good vibe we always dream of...
这个小聚会人可真多
So much for a small gathering.
他们要你一整天负责开关门吗
They need you to open and shut the door all day?
it's to feel good
something you can hold onto
i got you popping into something you ain't used to
快告诉我你们是来解救我的吧
Please tell me y'all came to take me away from all this.
更像是 一起共渡难关
More like, get through this together.
- 斯宾塞太幸运了 - 闭嘴吧
- Man, spencer's so lucky. - hey, shut up.
怎么了
What's up
你在哪睡啊
So where do you sleep?
楼上 右边第五个房♥间 去看看吧
Upstairs, fifth room on the right. Go check it out.
右边第五个吗
Fifth room on the right?
我知道的 需要时间慢慢习惯
I know. It takes some getting used to.
我并不想让你习惯住这
I don't think i want you used to that.
我随时都能在
Look, i'll take my bed at crenshaw
克伦肖过夜
Over this place any day.
好小子
That's my boy.
look over our playlist
everybody feel this?, the crowd go crazy...
我该把芝士通心粉放在哪啊
Where should i put my mac and cheese?
放在那一车芝士通心粉卡旁边好了
Uh, maybe over by the mac and cheese truck.
算了吧
Oh, come on!
你同意了 是吧
Hey, you said yes to this, all right?
我会吃的
i'll eat it.
谁说不能坐下的
Who says you couldn't sit?
我知道你肯定站烦了
I know you're getting tired of standing there.
你是不是走错路了
Uh, did you make a wrong turn?
我懂你的梗 姐们
I see what you did there. Ok. Ok.
奥利维亚
yo, olivia.
顺便说下 你家屌♥炸了
You got a sick crib, by the way.
谢谢 后院还不错
Thank you. The backyard's the best part.
我去看看
I'm gonna check that out,
你能告诉她可以坐一坐吗
But can you tell that lady she can sit?
- 你可以坐下了 - 我们走吧
- you can sit. - hey, come on. Let's go.
怎么了
What?!
我们要谈谈gw吗
We gonna talk about gw?
谁啊
Who?
威利爷爷
Grandpa willie.
我们才认识他一个小时
We've known him for an hour.
你说名字缩写我听不懂
You can't use an abbreviation already.
我想知道他是否知道斯宾塞的事
Ok, i wonder if he knows about spencer, though.
你是 你逗我呢
Are you, are you kidding me?
我们说过了
We talked about this.
斯宾塞不是我们的兄弟
Spencer is not our brother.
gw所在地址
And the fact that gw was at the address
推♥翻♥了你的观点
Disproves your entire theory.
也许他不是
Maybe, maybe not.
不管怎样 爸爸依然对他的过去撒了谎
Either way, dad's still lying about his history with grace,
我们得找出他撒谎的原因
And we have to find out why.
我们不能这样
No, we don't.
and now it's up to you, come on
we going all night...
于是亚瑟喊道 不 拜托 不要
So asher was all, "no! Please! No!"
好吧 你有点夸张了
All right. You're exaggerating a bit.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
汽车直接就冲到了大街上
The car just kept rolling right out into the street.
那是因为你忘了拉手刹了
That's because you forgot to put the parking brake on.
行吧 这并不重要
All right. It doesn't matter.
讨论这个干啥呢 已经修好了
Why are we even talking about this? It's fixed.
还能走
Move on.
你把它放哪修去了
Where'd you take it?
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
你认识的那个人可以
You know a guy who can fix
一天内修好1959年的保时捷吗
A 1959 porsche roadster in one day?
我没见过
I don't see it.
是一天吗 伙计
One day, dude?
拿钱说话 兄弟
Hey. Money talks, boys.
我拿了我爸的黑卡过去一甩
I whipped out my dad's black card. Boom.
第二天就像新的一样了
Next day, good as new.
怎么不带你的姑娘过来
So how come you ain't bring your girl?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
怎么的 你现在住到富人区了
What, you think 'cause you moved to beverly hills,
你就啥都懂了吗
You know everything now?
我就说说啊
No. I'm just saying, all right?
你喜欢她的
You like her.
咱俩都知道你为什么有所保留
We both know why you're holding back.
你跟我啊 咱俩都得不要再担心
You and me, we got to stop worrying
拒绝了自己的父母了
About the parents who rejected us, man.
是因为你♥爸♥爸晚上的比赛吗
This about your dad being here?
是吧
Yeah. Ha ha.
你以为就你啥都知道啊
Right? You ain't the only one that knows some things, ok?
我拿到票了你知道吗
You know i got tickets?
你要去吗
You gonna go?
不了
Nah.
我想过 但是
I mean, i thought about it, but...
因为你得跟那些
Because you got to roll with the people
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表