剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
- What's up? - I want in.
- 加入什么 - 代替肖恩的位置
- In what? - Shawn's spot.
- 位置已经没了 - 给谁了
- It's gone. - To who?
无所谓了
It don't matter.
你之前拒绝了
You said no.
现在你作为局外人观看就行
Now you on the outside looking in.
好吗
All right?
赶紧去找肖恩的妈妈吧
Take your ass up there and go kiss shawn mom.
快去
Go.
讲得真好
Good speech.
- 谢谢 - 是啊
- Thanks. - Yeah.
- 听着 教练 - 你不用道歉
- Look, coach... - You don't gotta apologize.
没关系的
It's all good.
我尊重你
I respect you.
也尊重你的想法
I respect your point of view.
我们不必总是意见一致
We don't always have to agree.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok?
我得走了
Look. I gotta go.
我想
I wanted to--
我和你♥爸♥爸
Your father and i.
我们当时都在竞争同一份教练工作
We were up for the same coaching job,
还有其它50名候选人
But so were 50 other candidates.
我当时的处境非常不好
I was at a really bad place in my life and...
那份工作拯救了我
Getting that job saved me.
因为我在国家橄榄球联盟里面
So, I mean, did I have an advantage
所以我就拥有一定的优势吗
Because I was in the nfl?
我也说不好 也许有吧
I don't know. Maybe.
但我没有从你♥爸♥爸手中偷走那份工作
But I didn't steal that job from your father.
那是我应得的
I earned it.
你现在为什么要对我说这些呢
Look. Why are you telling me this now?
因为我想重新赢得你的信任
Because I want to win back your trust.
我一直在宽阔的道路上漫步
* Been traveling these wide roads for so long
我的心离你越来越远
* My heart's been far from you
我们相距1万英里
* 10,000 Miles gone
我想回到你身边 把我的全部
* Oh, I wanna come near and give you
都呈现给你
* Every part of me
但我双手曾沾满鲜血
* But there's blood on my hands
我的嘴巴也不干净
* And my lips aren't clean
在那些黑暗时刻
* In my darkness I remember
我想起我妈妈说的话
* Momma's words reoccur to me
向上帝臣服吧
* "Surrender to the good lord"
他会将你的过去一笔勾销
* "And he'll wipe your slate clean"
年度最佳球员
Player of the year.
- 肖恩说得对 - 什么意思
- Shawn was right about you. - How's that?
他知道你会成为克伦肖的骄傲
He knew you'd make crenshaw proud.
他什么时候说的
When he say that?
他一直这么说
All the time.
所以他才让大家都不要
That's why he would tell everybody
去招惹你
To leave you alone.
因为你有机会能变得更优秀
Because you had the chance to be great.
不
No.
不 肖恩总是来找我麻烦
Nah, shawn was always coming at me.
是的 不过
Yeah, but
他不让别人去烦你
He wouldn't allow anyone else to.
他总是对我们说
He'd always tell us,
斯宾塞属于更好的地方
"Spence got somewhere better to be."
怎么 斯宾塞
what up, spence?
你今天和我们一起吗
You running with us today or what?
不 斯宾塞属于更好的地方
Nah. Spencer always got somewhere better to be.
回头见 斯宾塞
I'll see you around, spence.
那个孩子是你的守护天使
that boy was your guardian angel.
我的双手曾沾满鲜血
* But there's blood on my hands
我的嘴巴也不干净
* And my lips aren't clean
让我走进你的世界里
* Take me to your river
我想走进你的世界
* I wanna go
继续走下去
* Oh, go on
让我走进你的世界里
* Take me to your river
我想知道
* I wanna know
我想走下去 走下去 走下去
* I wanna go, wanna go, wanna go
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Oh, hey.
这是什么
Uh, what's this?
我要从低谷中走出来了
Me climbing out of the hole.
你要回去上学了
You're going back to school.
是的 我一直在回想
Yeah. And I've been thinking a lot
你说得那些话
About what you said.
你说总有办法可以回去的
How there's always a way back.
我当时指的是橄榄球
Oh, um, I was talking about football.
你的未来仍然是光明的 亚瑟
You still have a bright future, asher.
我只在乎我的未来里有没有你
All I care about is my future with you.
我爱你
I love you.
我和斯宾塞在一起了
I'm with spencer.
我们可以试着和好
* we can try again
或者只是在自找麻烦
* Or we fall in on ourselves
你讲得不错
nice speech.
嘿 宝贝 谢谢你
Hey, baby girl. Thank you.
我尤其喜欢你说的
I, uh, especially liked the part about
关于诚信和责任那部分
Integrity and accountability.
好啊
Ok.
爸爸 你没有
Dad...you didn't
帮乔丹隐瞒药检的事吧
Help jordan pass his drug test, right?
我不是指控你做了这件事
A-and I'm not saying you did.
我也 我也明白
I just--i-i get it.
这是乔丹 这影响着他的未来
I mean, it's jordan, it's his future,
我是说 我记得
And, you know, I remember
我之前状态不好的时候
While I was going through everything,
你也想尽办法来保护我
You know, how protective you were--
宝贝 你想错了
Baby, you got it all wrong.
我和那件事没有任何关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
我也觉得和你没关系
Uhh. I didn't think so.
晚安 老爸
Night, dad.
晚安
Good night.
你不应该来这里的 库珀
You shouldn't be here, coop.
我说了 我想加入你们
I told you. I want in.
你太弱了
You're too weak.
我已经站在这儿了
I'm standing right here.
我不能让你就这么加入进来
You know I can't just let you in.
那就做你需要做的事情
So, do what you gotta do.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
赶紧弄完完事儿
Let's get it over with.
你好啊 斯宾塞
What's up, spence?
布兰登
Yo, brandon...
我很想你 兄弟
Miss you, bro.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
她现在只担心我了
She just worried about me now.
她就只剩你了
You're all she got left.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
这一切什么时候能结束呢 肖恩
When is it gonna stop, shawn?
布兰登确实还很年轻 伙计
It's like, brandon getting buried too young, man.
但你以为我不知道你想干什么吗
But you don't think I know what you want to do?
不一定非要这样的 伙计
It ain't gotta be like that, man.
不管这是谁干的
Whoever did this to brandon,
放手吧
Let it go.
你不用非得复仇的
You ain't gotta retaliate.
我的双手沾满鲜血
* But there's blood on my hands
我的嘴巴也不干净
* And my lips aren't clean
太晚了
Too late.
在曾经那些黑暗时刻
* in my darkness I remember
我想起了妈妈对我说的话
* Momma's words reoccur to me
向上帝臣服吧
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表