剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
And i don't belong here.
听着 没错 我需要你赢得比赛
Look, yes, i need you to win games,
但是你更需要我
But you need me more.
是吗 这是你的机会 斯宾塞
Is that right* This is your chance, spencer.
这是你的出路 听着 我在尽力帮你
This is your way out. Look, i'm trying to help you.
我没让你帮我
I didn't ask for your help
或者给我出路
Or a way out.
听着 你可能记得我不是
Look, you might recall i wasn't the one
那个敲贝弗利门的人
Knocking down beverly's door.
你过来了 说需要你能帮我实现我的梦想
You came, said you'd help me get to my dream.
现在我来到这 你却把我的位置换了
And now that i get here, you change my position
你那叫什么帮助
How is that helping
你看得清那片场地 斯宾塞
You can see the field, spencer,
只有少数球员能看的清
In a way few players can.
听着 我做出过承诺 还记得吗
Look, i made a promise, remember
我说过我会帮你进入全美橄榄球联盟
I said that i would help you get to the nfl.
但是为了能成功 我需要你从任何角度
But in order to do that, i need you to see the field
看透那片场地
From every angle,
因为一旦你那么做了
Because when you do,
你将无人可挡
You'll be unstoppable.
听着 我在努力去了解你 好吗
Look, i'm just getting to know you, ok,
但我看的很清楚
But i can see it plain as day.
你是在找架打
You're looking for a fight.
你整个一生 你做的每个糟糕的决定
And all your life, every bad decision you've ever made
都是因为在你小时候 你父亲抛弃了你
Is because your father left you when you were a kid.
听我说
Listen to me.
但是你现在走的这条路
But the path you take now,
是由你自己决定的
That's up to you.
你看见这些家伙了吗
Coop: you see these dudes
没错 他们很棒
Yeah, they're great.
不 他们过去很棒 现在他们糟透了
Nah, they used to be great. Now they just stuck.
他们有机会的时候并没有得分
They didn't take their shot when they had it.
我不能同时生活两个世界里 伙计
Well, i can't keep living with a foot in two worlds, coop,
感觉我不属于任何一个世界
Feeling like i don't belong in either.
那就不要找存在感
Then don't belong.
两者兼得 你就飞黄腾达了
Take the best of both and you boss up.
我不知道我能不能做得到
I don't know if i can do it.
你可以的 而且 你会成功的
You can and you will.
好吧 那你呢
All right, so what about you
我怎么了
What about me
肖恩 听着 如果我不在这
Shawn* Look, if i ain't here--
听着 那个家伙只不过是耍耍嘴皮子
Listen, that dude is all talk.
完全在我掌握之中 伙计
I got that handled. Coop.
我答应你 他放弃了
I promise you, he backed off.
听着 斯宾塞
Listen, spence.
如果我有你天赋的十分之一 兄弟
If i had a tenth of your talent, bro,
我会忘掉这个地方 离开这里
I'd say forget this place and bounce.
谁不会啊
Who wouldn't
想想迪伦 你的母亲
Think about dillon, your moms.
你真的可以给他更好的生活
You could really get him a better life.
我不会让你放弃那个的
I'm not gonna let you throw that away.
当你生活步入正轨时
And when you're living your best life,
在超级碗中看到五彩纸屑的飞舞
Rocking it in that super bowl confetti,
你会想起你的亲兄弟是怎样把你拉入正道
You gonna think of how your homie coop set you straight,
她有多么想要一辆杜卡迪
How somewhere she dying for a ducati.
真傻
Stupid.
我是认真的 兄弟
I'm serious, though, man.
你做梦的时候 周围冷清吗 *
George fitzgerald: * is it cold when you're dreaming
你在下面冷吗 *
* is it cold when you're under
你想退却 *
* and wanna roll back
退回到昨天 *
* roll back to yesterday
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
这有人要见你
There's someone here to see you.
斯宾塞 什么事
What can i do for you, spencer?
我想去全美橄榄球联盟
I want to play in the nfl.
我想要比现在更好的人生
I want a life better than the one i've been living.
听着
Look, man,
支撑着我打比赛的是愤怒
What drives me to play is my anger, all right?
我在那两条白线之间只能看到愤怒
That's what you see between those white lines.
关于我父亲的事你也说对了
And you were right about my dad.
他走了我很愤怒
I'm angry he left.
为了我需要去自己打拼我要走的每一步而愤怒
Angry 'cause i gotta fight for every damn step i take,
为了我妈还不上账单而愤怒
Angry my mama can't pay the bills.
我想为了她过得更好
Look, man, i gotta do better for her...
还有为了迪伦
For dillon.
贝弗利山队可以帮我做到这一点
And beverly will help me do that,
能不能打职业赛都能帮助我
Football or not, so...
所以你要我打什么位置都行
I will play any position you tell me.
但是打之前 你要告诉我为什么
But before i do, i need to know why.
为什么选我
Why me, man?
因为我想赢 斯宾塞
Because i wanted to win, spencer.
我
I, uh...
我想找回一点
I wanted to get back
当年我膝盖受伤的时候
Just a little bit of what i lost
失去的东西
When i busted up my knee.
但我看见你在球场上的时候
But then i saw you on the field,
我就想起了我自己
And you remind me of me.
你现在告诉我支撑你比赛的是愤怒
Now, you say you play because you're angry.
我能理解
I understand that.
但是在我们开始之前
But if we're gonna do this,
我希望你能为了大局考虑
I'm asking you to play for something bigger now.
欢迎贝弗利山庄雄鹰队
Announcer: please welcome your beverly high eagles.
那是我兄弟噢
That's my boy! Whoo!
heart of a lion
fire inside me, blaze like a siren
why would you try it?
wake up the beast, no, i can't keep silent
i put my time in, now is my time
your time is expiring
blood, sweat, and tears, i conquered my fears
i'm ready to fly now
快速的防守之后
Announcer: after a quick turnover on downs,
查茨沃斯队得分
Chatsworth scores.
开始 开始
Jordan: hut hut!
you seen it this stylish without a stylist, huh
it's been a long time i've been on this road
i'm racking my mileage up...
斯宾塞突破了防线
Announcer: and spencer james breaks up the pass!
开始 开始
Jordan: hut hut!
贝弗利山队要求一次暂停
Announcer: and beverly with a timeout.
等一下 怎么了
One second. What's up?
52号♥受伤了
Number 52's hurt.
他每一步之后
He's pulling up on his right hamstring
都在扯自己的腿
After every play.
亚设去快速接近他
Asher runs a pick on him,
乔丹跑右路
Jordan runs right,
我能利用这个赢他们
I can bring it in for the win.
你觉得你行吗
You think you can take him?
我知道我行
I know i can.
亚设
Ash!
怎么了 教练
What's up, coach?
斯宾塞要上场了 打得不错
Spencer's going in. Good stuff.
打得不错 上场
Good stuff. Get in there.
- 啥 - 打得不错
What? Good work.
这次换人非常有意思
Announcer: here's an interesting sub.
斯宾塞·詹姆斯上场替换亚设·亚当斯
Spencer james coming in for asher adams
换进攻组位
On offense.
我们这次都得好好打 你行吗
We're all gonna be right this time. You got it?
行
All right.
前场拿球 让半卫控制 喊一声就开始
Ex pick, tb rule left on one, on one.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 各位 现在比赛重新开始
Announcer: all right, here we go, folks.
比赛还有20秒钟 贝弗利山队落后四分
Beverly down by 4 with 20 seconds left in the game.
来吧 来吧
Here we go, here we go.
52号♥ 看着点52号♥ 走着
52. Watch 52. Here we go.
3 开始
3! Hut!
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表