剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
斯班赛·詹姆斯吗 我是比利·贝克
spencer james? billy baker,
贝弗利高中代表队教练
varsity coach, beverly high.
我直说了吧 斯班赛
i’ll cut to the chase, spencer.
我需要你来我们队打球
i need you to come play for me.
但你不能招募队员啊
but you can’t recruit.
这个我来处理
i can get around that.
欢迎来到贝弗利高中
welcome to beverly hills.
莱拉·基廷
leila keating,
贝弗利山庄住户的心头好
beverly hills’ resident sweetheart.
乔丹·贝克 四分卫 队长
jordan baker, qb, team captain.
教练是我爸 我们的爸爸
coach is my dad. well, our dad.
查茨沃斯队在竞争你的转队许可
chatsworth is contesting your transfer permit.
他们对招募的事情非常不满
they’re accusing of recruiting.
这对董事会来说不是好事
that’s not gonna fly, not with the board.
或许有别的办法
maybe there’s another way.
你确定吗
you sure about this,
要住到比弗利山庄去吗
living in beverly hills?
周一到周五 跟贝克教练
during the week, with coach baker
和他家人一起 这样我就够了地区资格
and his family; that way, i qualify for the district.
周末的时候 我回家陪你住
on weekends, i’ll be home with you.
格蕾丝 我们要谈谈
hey, gracie, we need to talk.
我们得跟斯班赛说实话
we got to tell spencer the truth.
斯班赛
whoo! spencer! ha ha!
你看看 你得分了啊
look at you! you scored!
他看到了吗 他来了吗
did he see it? is he here?
- 谁 - 爸爸啊
who? dad.
斯班赛
oh, spencer,
爸爸去内华达指导大学橄榄球去了
dad took a job coaching college ball in nevada.
他说他会回来看我第一场比赛的 他说
he said he was gonna be here for my first game. he said--
我知道他说过
i know what he said....
对不起 宝贝
and, baby, i’m sorry,
但是
but...
爸爸不会回来了
dad’s not coming back.
斯班赛
spencer!
斯班赛
spencer!
接得好
nice grab.
球扔的漂亮
some serious spin on that throw.
哥们
man,
我们在克伦肖不这么训练的 我跟你说
we don’t practice like this in crenshaw, i’ll tell you that.
我们喜欢有一天放松一下
well, we like a good re-gen day,
团队建设
you know, team bonding.
你确定吗
you sure about that?
这周我们要跟霍桑队打啊
i mean, we got hawthorne this week,
我跟你说 霍桑队可不好惹
and let me tell you, them dogs bite.
得了吧 相信我 到时候霍桑都不知道自己怎么输的
come on, trust me. hawthorne won’t know what hit ’em this week.
对不对 JJ
ain’t that right, jj?
当然了
oh, you know that’s right.
等会再找你
hey, i’ma catch you later.
嘿
so... hey.
所以有钱人家的孩子周二下午五点都干这个啊
this is what rich kids do at 5 p.m. on a tuesday.
又不是每天都要比赛和玩 也有工作要做的啊
hey, it’s not all fun and games. we get work done, too.
学生会来了
look, the student council’s here.
我们要筹划准备这周的橄榄球支持者聚会
we’re prepping for the big football booster party this week,
而且今年压力很大了 因为所有人都要
and this year, the pressure’s on because everybody
来看我们的新明星队员
is coming to meet our new star player.
不要怀疑 就是你哦
that’s you, in case you were curious.
怎么了 阿什
what’s up, ash?
你说呢
you know what’s up.
那哥们一直在撩骚我女朋友
guy’s hitting on my girl left and right,
上周还把我从比赛中罚下场了
knocked me out of the game last week.
- 这人得滚蛋 - 真的吗
that boy needs to go. seriously?
我们跟查兹沃斯说了
we gave chatsworth the tip
他转队的事情 就为了把他赶走 我们努力了
on his transfer permit to get him kicked out, ok? we tried.
- 是你努力了 - 对啊
you tried. exactly.
你看看现在呢 他都住到我家去了
and look how that turned out. homeboy’s living in my house now.
面对现实吧 他不会走的
face it, ash. he’s here to stay.
你不是要走了吧
hey, you’re not leaving, are you?
天要黑了
it’s getting late.
这才刚刚开始呢
it’s just getting started.
啤酒 篝火 烤棉花糖
beers, a bonfire, s’mores.
JJ吉他都拿出来了
jj’s got his guitar out.
又要堆沙堡合唱约翰·梅尔的歌♥了
sandcastles and john mayer sing-alongs.
好吧
ok.
我也很想参加 不过 我还有事情要办
it sounds tempting, but, uh, i got business to take care of.
有事情啊
business?
你真是神秘的斯班赛·詹姆斯呢
very mysterious, spencer james.
我就是这样一个人
that’s how i like it.
好 找一个能被266整除的数字
ok, so find a number you can divide by 266.
- 532吗 - 对了 小子 很好
532? there you go, little man. you’ve got this.
不如这样啊 我要是直接把作业寄给你到贝弗利山庄
you know, it’d be easier if i could just send my homework
然后你再给我寄回来就容易很多了啊
to you in beverly hills, and you can just send it back.
我们可以搞出一个可操作的方案来
we can work out some kind of system.
还方案呢
oh, a system, huh?
- 对啊 - 你可真逗
yeah. yeah? you’re funny.
不不不 别动
no, no, no! stop. stop, stop, stop.
又来
again?
我只是来帮他写作业的
i just came by to help d with his homework,
- 就这样 - 昨晚你还说
that’s all. and last night, it was
我得来布置一个考试呢
i had to sign some test.
然后前天晚上
and the night before that--
他得要他最喜欢的运动衫
he had to get his favorite sweatshirt,
- 他还得 - 别说了
and he had to-- man, shut up.
斯班赛
spencer,
我们不是这样商量的
this was not the deal.
你应该周一到周五在那边 周末回家的
you were supposed to be there on weeknights, here on the weekends.
是啊 我也很想你
yeah, i miss you, too.
你知道我们也很想你的 但你不能一直
you know we miss you, but you can’t keep
来来回♥回♥这么跑啊
going back and forth like this.
你会失去机会的 宝贝
you’re gonna blow your shot, baby.
我们没事的
we’re good.
来抱抱
come here.
你把肖恩带来了吗
you brought shawn here?
他送我来的 仅此而已
he just gave me a ride, that’s all.
所以你现在混黑社会了吗
so you’re rolling with gang
哥们 我能处理的
man, i got it handled.
不 你完全不知道自己在干吗
no, you got it twisted is what you got.
我也可以送你一程
i can give you a ride, too,
去你该去的贝弗利山庄
back to beverly hills where you belong.
听我说 离库珀远点
listen, stay away from coop,
离我家还有我家人都远点
stay away from my house, and stay away from my family, a’ight?
- 我只是想帮忙 - 这里没人需要你帮忙
i’m just looking out is all. ain’t nobody here need looking out for.
看起来需要的啊 你一会在这一会在那 你又不会分身术
seems to me they do. you’re either here or there. can’t be everywhere.
走远点 听到了吗
stay away. you hear me?
我听到了 贝弗利
yeah, i hear you, beverly.
走了
let’s go.
抱歉啊 我
so sorry! i just--
没事的
no. you’re there. no.
乔丹一般都比我先起床
jordan is always up before me,
我发誓 我啥也没看到
so i swear, i--i didn’t see anything...
- 好的好的 - 没看到多少
well, good, good. much.
好吧
ok. there’s--
应该有多余的毛巾的
should be extra towels.
这里没有
no, uh-- not there.
- 应该在那边 - 谢谢
they’re over there, probably. thank you.
- 谢谢 - 我
ok. thank you. um, i’m...
我出去了
just-- i’m gonna go. ow!
你
ok. you ow!
你没事吧
no. ok. you sure?
你不用我 好吧
you don’t need a--ok.
早上好 斯班赛
morning, spencer.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表