剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
我也是这么觉得的 *
* that’s just how i’m feeling
金钱 我会花掉它 *
* money, yo, i’ll spend it
看见一辆新车 买♥♥下它 *
* see a new car, end it
我现在就是这种感觉 *
* that’s just how i’m feeling, eh...
包里装了什么
What’s in the bag?
看看
Check it.
你洗劫了一家洗衣店 肖恩
You boosting a laundromat, shawn?
没有 只是为了安全
Nah, they’re just keeping it safe.
这钱是谁的
Whose paper is this?
是我的钱 记住了
That’s my paper. Remember that.
跟着我 你会得到你那份的
Stick with me, you’ll get yours.
我拿着两条领带
I’m holding up two ties.
额 固态蓝
Um, solid blue.
我想我还是戴这个条纹的吧
Well, i think i’ll go with the stripes.
很高兴我能帮忙 穿这么正式干嘛
Glad i could help. What’s it for?
你妈妈今晚有一件很重要的事
Your mom’s got one of her things tonight.
你通常不是都拒绝吗
Don’t you usually bail on those?
这次是强制的 怎么了
This one’s mandatory. What’s up?
我只是想让你知道
Um, i just wanted to let you know that
我可能有点花超了
I might be a little over my allowance limit
我这个月的零花钱
This month.
哦 不是吧 又一次 乔丹 你答应过我
Oh, no. Again? Jordan, you promised.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
只是和斯班赛外出有点多
It’s just spencer’s been hanging out a lot more,
这对队伍有好处
Which is great for the team,
但是到结账的时候 他总是不能搞定自己那份 你知道吗
But when the bill comes, he can’t always cover his end, you know?
所以我只是想确保
So i just wanted to make sure
他不会觉得被冷落
He doesn’t feel left out.
懂了 我知道你在尽力做正确的事
Got it. Well, i know you’re trying to do the right thing.
我认为那没什么 但是
I think that’s cool, but, uh,
我会站在斯班赛的角度想
I’ve been in spencer’s shoes,
而且他不需要你替他付账
And he doesn’t need you paying for him.
他不是你的责任之一
He is not your responsibility.
但是他是你的责任
But he’s yours.
当他在我家的时候 他是的
Well, while he’s under my roof, he is, yeah.
所以我来搞定
So i’ll take care of it.
呦 斯班赛 等一下
Yo, spence, hold up.
怎么了 教练
What’s up, coach?
你看过卡尔弗城那部电影吗
Did you get that film on culver city?
哦 看过 我已经看过了
Oh, yeah, i already watched it.
哦 伙计
My man.
没错 他们也很靠谱
It’s all right. They solid, too.
我们必须准时到达
We got to be on point.
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah.
听着 我想把这个给你
Look, i wanted to give you this.
只是一些零花钱
It’s just an allowance.
接下来的几个月应该够花了
It should get you through the next couple of months.
不 我不缺钱 教练
Nah, i’m good, coach.
不 我也给了约旦和奥利维亚
No. I gave one to jordan and olivia.
他们 你的孩子们
They your kids.
听着 我妈一有机会就会给我钱
Look, my ma’s giving me money whenever she can,
好吧 所以 我不缺钱
All right? So i’m good.
斯宾塞 听着 我不想要这个
- spencer--- look, i don’t want it.
好吧 我很好 不过还是谢谢你
All right? I’m good. Thank you, though.
我比你知道的更尊重这一点
I respect that more than you know.
但你现在住在比弗利山庄
But you’re living in beverly hills now.
这是需要代价的
It comes with a price.
再说了 我带你来这的
Plus, i brought you here.
所以 这很公平
So it’s only fair
我还能减轻你的负担
That i help take some of that burden off you.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on, man.
花不花 那取决于你
Ah, spend it, don’t spend it, that’s on you,
但我知道你得到了它 我就感觉好多了
But i’ll feel much better knowing that you got it.
离开这里
Get out of here.
哇 我都忘记了这里的景色了
Wow. I forgot about this view.
是的 你有一段时间没来了
Yeah, it’s been a while since you were here.
感觉很奇怪吗
Does it feel weird?
好吧 现在有点了
Well, now it kind of does.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只是 我尽量不强求任何东西
I just--i’m trying not to force anything,
我只是想你了
And i just missed you.
嘿
Hey,
我不知道你是不是知道
I don’t know if you know,
但是 亚瑟今晚要有一个派对
But asher’s having a party tonight.
是的 JJ为此还建了一个照片墙
Yeah, jj created an instagram for it.
那 你今晚参加这个派对怎么样
So why don’t you come to the party?
真的吗
Seriously?
什么
What?
莱拉 我当时在戒毒所
I was in rehab, leila.
我其实不确定是不是有投杯球
I’m not really sure being around beer pong
现在果冻酒是明智的
And jell-o shots is advisable right now.
你知道的 我并没有意识到有多糟糕
You know, i didn’t realize how bad it was
直到你不在了
Until you went away.
没关系的 真的
It’s ok, really.
相信我 我再也受不了了
Trust me, i am so over being
那个伤心的康复中心女孩
The sad rehab girl
每个周末都独自坐在家里
Who just sits home alone every weekend.
好吧 如果你真的来了
Well, if you did come,
你就不用喝酒了
You wouldn’t have to drink.
来 我告诉你
Here. I’ll tell you what,
为了和你一样
As an act of solidarity,
我也不喝酒
I won’t drink either.
然后你可以带斯宾塞
And you can bring spencer.
斯宾塞已经准备回家了
Spencer went home already.
好吧 那你去找他 把他拉回来
Ok, so go get him. Drag him back.
他和你做同样的事情
He does the same thing you do.
然后 再说了 我知道你喜欢他
And, besides, i know you like him.
不 我不喜欢!
No, i don’t!
奥利维亚 我注意到你看他的方式了
Olivia, i see the way you look at him.
是的 有点像他看你的样子
Yeah, kind of like the way he looks at you?
我和亚瑟在一起了 你明明知道的
I’m with asher. You know that.
你看 我只是想让你在开心一点
Look, i just want you to be happy again.
并且 我想这个派对可能是
And i think this party might be
一个可以重新开始的好地方
A good place to start over.
那对我来说确实听起来不错
* that sure sounds good to me...
见鬼 这都是些什么
Dang. What’s all this?
看起来怎么样
What’s it look like?
看起来你把瑞吉家的店给买♥♥下了
It look like you bought out reggie’s.
来 看看吧
Look, check this out.
我有牛奶 奶酪 鸡蛋
I got milk, cheese, eggs--
我打算明天早上把这些都炸了
I’m gonna fry them up tomorrow morning--
和牛尾
And oxtails.
牛尾
Oxtails?
妈妈的最爱
Ma’s favorite.
哟 你怎么搞定这些的
Yo, how you get all this?
零用钱
Allowance.
你拿走了吗
And you took it?
听着 我不会把钱花在自己身上的 好吗
Look, i ain’t gonna spend it on myself, all right?
我妈总是有一大堆过期账单
My mom’s always got a stack of past-due bills,
所以 我想这是我至少该做的
So i figured the least i can do is
帮忙买♥♥一些食品杂货
Help out with some groceries.
你 你觉得我应该住在这里吗
You--you think i should be living here?
拜托 库伯 你跟家人一样啊
Come on, coop. You family.
我知道 但我希望我也能帮忙
I know, but i just--i wish i could help out, too.
好像除了我每个人都有活干
It’s like everybody got paper but me.
你怎么讲
What you mean?
你所做的 走错路了还是怎么了
What you make, a wrong turn or something?
实际上 错了能有三次
Actually, like 3.
我是奥利维亚
I’m olivia.
我是库伯
I’m coop.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表