剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
let’s ride, my--my bride
ow, ow...
do it all till the day i die
let’s ride, my--my bride
try it, dog, ’cause i can’t decide
let’s ride, my--my bride
do it all till the day i die
let’s ride, my--my bride
try it, dog, oh, yeah, in style...
jj为什么裸体
Why is jj naked?
这个牌局你赌上什么都行
You can bet just about anything
钱衣服
In this poker game--money, clothes,
任何有价值的东西
Anything of value.
所以说亚瑟的派对
This is why asher’s parties are so legendary.
记住我说的话
But remember what i said, ok?
别玩大冒险牌 相信我
Stay away from the dare chips. Trust me.
斯宾塞 来啊
Spencer, jump in, man.
不来了
Nah, i’m good, man.
- 别吧 - 来啊
- come on. - come on.
你是这个派对里面
The only person at the party
唯一一个不想玩的人
Who doesn’t want a seat at the table?
我不想输得裤衩不剩
I’m just trying to keep my clothes on, all right?
就赌钱吧
Just bet money.
今天你不是挺有钱的吗
Yeah, i saw you holding on to all that cash today.
那是你的备用钱吗
Or is that, like, an emergency fund?
好吧 我来
All right. Deal me in.
好的
All right.
你玩多大的
What are you playing with?
这些够吗
Is this enough?
够了
That’s enough.
来干嘛啊
Yo, what we doing here?
我不想埃尔文的找茬
I don’t want no trouble with alvin.
别担心 大妹子
You ain’t no trouble, girl.
来啊
You are up.
我不理发
No, i don’t need a cut.
你不是来理发的 是来干活儿的
You’re not here for a cut. You’re here for a job.
来露一手
Time to show me what you got.
你总是吹牛
You always bragging about
会给别人理发 试试吧
How you cut everybody’s hair. Prove it.
你很厉害吧
Have you got skill?
是啊
Yeah. I--i do. Just--
那你来干活吧 塔米亚·库珀
Then you got yourself a job, tamia cooper.
- 发生了什么 - 好啊
- what’s happening... - how’s it going...
谢谢
Thank you.
真的
I mean it.
你说有活儿干的时候
I thought that you thought that when i said "job"--
我知道你在想什么 但是我会罩着你
I know what you thought, but i got your back.
记住了
You remember that.
sweating in the club, but ain’t looking tired...
我不跟
I fold.
我加一
I re-raise you one dare chip.
我跟
I’m gonna call you.
好了 亮牌 葫芦
All right. Turn them over. Full house.
两队 你赢了
Two pair. You got me.
我知道你才玩
So i know you’re new to this,
但是 我赢了你的大冒险筹码
But i just won your dare chip,
我让你干嘛你就干嘛
So you have to do anything i say.
好啊 来啊
All right. Hit me with it.
在极可浴浴缸里面游泳
Go skinny-dipping in the jacuzzi.
轻松 多久啊
Easy. How long?
随你
Well, that part’s up to you...
奥利维亚·贝克决定
And olivia baker.
到了
Here we are.
很抱歉
Look, i’m sorry about all this.
你提醒我不要玩
You warned me about them dare chips.
我不怪你
You’re not the one i’m blaming.
我们没必要裸泳
Look, we don’t have to get in there.
我觉得你
I think blowing off a dare
在亚瑟的派对不守规矩
At an asher adams party is the opposite
可不合群啊
Of fitting in off the field.
那谁先下啊
Ok. So who’s going first?
转过去
Turn around?
转过去
Turn around.
你说了算
You’re the boss.
oh, did you hear who played that?
she don’t play them games with me, uh
if she be wanting to play, she on my team, uh
invisible man, you be invisible b, oh
looking like neighbors is back
neighbors is on the beat, oh
slicker than y’all, yeah, i’m slicker than y’all, oh
she getting involved
she wanting me getting involved, oh
up in the grits, serve me a bowl of them grits
aw, scream
i ain’t no chase
she always over here quick like...
我下了 该你了
Ok, i’m in. Your turn.
and she got hella patience
singing that temptations
i think i love her, she the greatest
one week since i look at you
peek at you from a secret view...
你不转过去吗
You’re not gonna turn around?
all i do is dream of you
animebae, she make me think the wrong thing
you, you
animebae, she make me think the wrong thing
you
ooh, i want to
aot, i need me mikasa
so you gonna play, i’ma need asuna...
现在呢
What happens now?
no bulma
she on me, let her know, ooh, i wanna...
我跟
Ooh! Asher: i call.
用什么跟
With what?
你说吧
Name it.
开你老爸的保时捷兜一圈
A spin in daddy’s porsche.
除了这个呢
All right. Anything but that?
想继续玩 就得这样
You want to stay in this hand, those are the stakes.
翻牌吧 3Q
Ok. Let’s see ’em. Trip queens.
对4
Pair of 4s.
K大 我赢了
King high, straight.
天啊
Oh, my god.
钥匙拿来
All right. Let’s get those keys.
好了 老兄
All right, man.
淡定
All right. Easy.
我能行
I got this. Ah.
肯定是好车
This should be good, right?
我们就在这儿缸里泡着吗
So we just chilling here?
别人都干点别的事啥的
Most people do other stuff.
什么事啊
What kind of other stuff?
一般都不会这么bb
Well, it usually involves less talking.
我太能bb了吗
Am i talking too much?
有点吧
Kind of.
那我不说话了
Then i’ll stop talking.
好主意
Good idea.
排队结束了
The party’s over.
我们什么都没干
Hey, man, we weren’t doing nothing.
滚出去吧
Good. Get out now.
别告诉我该干什么
Don’t tell me what to do.
奥利维亚 你不知道你在干什么
Olivia, you don’t realize what you’re doing.
走开 乔丹
Go away, jordan, right now.
听着 或许我们该出去了
Look, maybe we should get out.
不 斯宾塞 别听他的
No, spencer, stay.
你不出来我不会走的
I’m not leaving until you do.
- 我不能出去 - 奥利维亚 从泳池里出来
- i can’t get out. - olivia, get out of--
我没穿衣服 我们两个都没穿
I’m naked. We’re both naked.
很好 非常好
Great. Super great.
这个画面我能记一辈子 我们走
Now this moment will forever be burned into my memory. Let’s go.
快点
Come on.
你永远别再和我说话了
Don’t talk to me ever.
嗯 我想现在是时候了
Well, i guess now would be a good time
谢谢你们今晚能来
To thank all of you for coming tonight.
你们不但支持我竞选检察官
You’ve not only supported my decision to run for d.a.,
还像朋友一样陪在我身边
But you’ve all been there for us as friends.
我们都知道战斗号♥角已经吹响了
We know it’s going to be a battle,
同样我们也清楚 如果没有大家的帮助
But we also know that we wouldn’t stand a chance
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表