剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
不然我们还能是什么
Where else would we be?
我带了零食 大号♥垃圾袋
Brought snacks, uh, extra trash bags,
水 一些清洁巾 手套
Water, some cleaning wipes, gloves,
还有一些其他的东西 比利等等
And some other stuff, and billy should
会带更多东西过来
Be here soon with more supplies.
真的很谢谢你们
Can't thank y'all enough, seriously.
我把这些放好然后就去工作了
I'll get this set up and get to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在还早
Hey. It's still early.
如果没人出现呢
What if nobody else shows up?
那我们还是要打扫公园
Then we still clean up the park.
好吗 计划不变
Ok? Nothing changes.
知道吗
Ok?
好
All right.
对了
There you go.
继续
Keep it going.
再来一次 后脚前倾
Again. Stay off that back foot.
该死
Ah. Damn.
五次进球 还不坏
5 In a row. Not bad.
等等 为什么要让我
Wait. What happened to telling me
每次都成功
I had to make it every time?
我决定对你放轻松点
I decided to ease up on you,
因为你已经习惯
Since being babied seems to be
被娇生惯养
What you're used to.
你不认为我能变更好吗
You don't think I can get better?
我想什么不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
你想什么才重要
It should only matter what you think,
很清楚的是 你对自己
And clearly, you don't think
很不看好
very much of yourself.
所以不要再浪费我的时间了
So stop wasting my time.
来这里就是个错误
Coming here was a mistake.
等等 你去哪
Hold up. Where you going?
回家 很明显我在浪费他的时间
Home. Apparently I'm wasting his time.
你知道他对我说这话多少次了吗
Do you know how many times he's told me that?
他只是在测试你
He's just testing you.
嘿 嘿
Man: * hey, hey
起床
* Get up
我们再试一次
* Here we go again, eh
从第一天起我就一直在做同样的事
* I've been on the same damn thing since day one
工作 再工作 解决问题 我在为成功做准备
* Work, work, work it out, I'm grinding till my day come
来这里 你不是一个人 所以你不该抱怨
* Come in here, you ain't one, so you shouldn't say nothin'
当我跑垒时 像马克一样把它击出公园
* Knock it out the park like mark when I base run
最基本的规则是清楚你的生活方式
* The cardinal rule is to get it how you living
直到他们不能保持本性
* Till they can't stay true
但我们不是在玩 这太疯狂了
* But we ain't playin' round, it's crazy...
兄弟
Dang, boy.
每个人都和他们的妈妈都出来了
Everybody and their mama came out, literally.
是的
Yeah.
你为我做的这个吗
You did all this for me?
你想让我想出更好的方法
Look, you wanted me to come up with a better plan,
这就是我想做的
So that's what I'm trying to do.
好
A'ight.
我知道你在担心我
I know you're worried about me.
我不会停止为你的生命而战的 知道吗
I ain't gonna stop fighting for your life, all right?
这样你就能轻松一点
So you can save your breath.
告诉我吧
Well, tell me this.
什么
Hmm?
你的现女友
How in the hell you get your current chick
和前女友都一起来这
And your ex-chick both to come out here
帮你做体力劳动
And do manual labor for you,
但是我谁都没有
And I can't even hold on to one?
佩兴斯呢
What, patience?
没错
Yep.
该死
Damn.
可能这也是最好的结果吧
Probably for the best.
那样她会更安全
She's safer that way.
好的 从西南角的垃圾的开始
Ok. Start with the trash on the southwest corner,
然后慢慢推进
Then work your way in.
黛利拉和戴里克 你们负责情愿的事
Delilah and derrick, focus on the petitions.
确保斯宾塞有笔和多余的笔记本
Make sure spencer has pens, extra clipboards.
你懂的
You know the drill.
塞纳 你负责和孩子们一起
Sienna, I need you on the kids.
搞的有意思一点
Ok, make this fun for them.
斗舞之类的 你知道
Dance battles, you know, whatever.
让他们兴奋起来
Whatever will get them excited.
别盯着她看
Stop staring at her.
她太棒了
She's incredible,
她对社区工作太有热情了
And so passionate about her community.
和她待了一个小时
I spent an hour with her, and it
让我反省我们在比佛利山庄队
Made me question what the hell
都干了点什么
We're doing in beverly hills.
听着 你有自己的麻烦
Look, you've got your own problems back home.
加比不是你的朋友
Gabby is not your friend,
谣言甚嚣尘上
And the rumors are getting worse.
好吧 她都说了什么
Ok, what's she saying now?
你和我做朋友
That you only became friends with me again
只是为了接近斯宾塞
To get close to spencer.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
不 当然不是 听着 关键是
No, of course not. Look, the point is
加比冲着你来的
Is that gabby's gunning for you,
知道吗 要当心她
Ok? Watch your back with her.
时机不可错过
No time like the present.
大家都在这里 很投入
You have everyone here and invested.
快去收集签名吧
Time to get those signatures.
我一定
I bet.
或许去那边 我们可以
Maybe over there, we could just--
该死
Damn.
听着 我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Look, I don't want no problems, a'ight?
没麻烦
Ain't no problem.
但是既然你让大家都聚到这里
But seeing that you got everybody out here
说服他们签名同意禁令
To convince them to sign on to this ban,
只要让他们听听为什么这个禁令会摧毁我们
Seems only right that they get to hear
才公平
Why it'll destroy us.
所以你要在我的活动上横插一脚
So you're hijacking my event?
拜托 这里是公共公园 斯宾塞
Come on. It's a public park, spence.
我有权在这里逛逛
I got every right to chill here
和我的邻居闲聊
And talk to my neighbors,
至少在我还可以的时候
At least while I still can.
听着 如果你女儿挡道的话
Look, these gangbangers don't care
这些黑帮根本不会在乎的
If your daughter's in the way.
反正他们无论如何都会喷的
They're gonna spray anyway.
瓦内萨 你儿子杰瑞德已经被
Vanessa, how many times your boy jared
警♥察♥抓过多少次了
Been stopped by the cops already,
在放学回家的路上
On his way home from school,
仅仅是因为他符合描述
Just because he fit the description?
该死的很多次了
Too damn many.
的确是
Exactly.
如果你在纸上签了名的话
And if you sign that paper,
警♥察♥就不再需要那个借口了
Then the cops won't even need that excuse.
Forever in our hearts, that's life and death all day
但我们还得住在这里
We still gotta live here, though.
把这些家伙赶走是不安全的
It ain't safe to piss these gangs off.
我不知道 伙计们
I don't know, guys.
我得照顾她
I gotta look out for her.
如果他们不能在这里放松 不能在这里卖♥♥药
If they can't chill here or sell their drugs here,
这会迫使他们去别的地方开店
It forces them to set up shop somewhere else.
这就是我们把他们赶出社区的方法
And that's how we push them out the neighborhood.
他们不会是唯一被赶出去的
They ain't the only ones that's gonna get pushed out.
伙计 我们 OGS 我们从第一天起就一直在关心
Man, us o.g.s, we've been looking out for this community
这个社区 那时没人关心你们发生了什么
Since day one, when nobody cared what happened to y'all.
我们走后谁来保护你们
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表