剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
And I shouldn't have left like that.
我告诉过你 我还有改进的空间
Look. I told you, I'm a work in progress,
但是我真的很抱歉
But I really am sorry, ok?
我能给你看样东西吗
Can I show you something?
好啊
Yeah.
太不可思议了
This is crazy.
我都不知道你家里还有这个房♥间
I didn't know you had this room in your house.
每个专辑制♥作♥人都有这样一个房♥间
Every record producer has one of these rooms.
来摆放奖项是吗
Got to display them awards, right?
大概吧
I guess.
我把你带到这不是为了给你展示奖项的
I didn't bring you in here to show you his awards.
我为他感到自豪但是更然我感到骄傲的是这些
I'm proud of him, but I'm more proud of this.
这些是我妈写的歌♥
These are songs my mom wrote.
真的吗
For real?
我听过那首
Yo, I heard of that one.
你大概听过不少她写的歌♥
You probably heard a lot of the songs she wrote.
就是因为写歌♥她才遇到了我爸 她为他写出了不少热门单曲
It's how she met my dad. She wrote a lot of his hits.
你为什么要给我看这些
Why you showing me this?
因为即使她已经不在这了
Because even though she's not here anymore,
知道她有一技之长让我感到很欣慰
I like knowing that she was great at something,
就像虽然你的父亲不在了
Just like your dad isn't around anymore
但是你发现他是个橄榄球好手
But you found out he was great at football,
也许未来的某一天 你会为了
And maybe someday, you'll be glad
这些事感到骄傲
You know that about him.
该死 亚瑟
Oh, damn it, asher. Ha ha!
说真的 他还要待多久
Seriously, how long is he staying?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
找到了一些你妈妈写的歌♥
Found some more of your mom's songs.
我让你看了吗
Did I say you could read that?
抱歉 我以为
I'm sorry. I just assumed that--
不要自以为 在这个房♥间里不行
Don't assume, not in this room.
蕾拉
Leila...
突破极限*
* push it harder
变得更强*
* Make it stronger...
干的好 加油 孩子
Good job. Come on, boy.
哦 我的天
Oh, man.
- 这是个坏主意 - 不是的
- This was a bad idea. - No.
你吃下的那12根烤排骨串才不是好主意呢
Those 12 barbecued ribs you put down were the bad idea.
你吃的比我还多
You had more than me.
我明天可没有比赛
I don't have a game tomorrow.
没错 我也没有
Yeah. Neither do i.
别担心
Don't worry.
你明天上场后
You're getting on that field tomorrow,
你就会让你的父亲知道你的能力
And you're gonna show your pops what you can do.
他已经知道我能做什么了 好吗
He's seen what I can do, ok?
我一整个赛季都是他的四分卫
I've been his quarterback all season,
带着队伍冲锋陷阵
Blowing teams out left and right.
他可不关心大胜
He don't care about the blowouts.
他只关心那三场咬的很紧的比赛
He cares about the 3 close games.
没错 而且我赢了其中两场
Yeah, and I won two of those games.
你只是在跑
With your feet.
两场比赛你在终点区后面
Both games, you had an open receiver
都有无人防守的接球机会
In the back of the end zone.
你感受到了放手的压力
You felt the pressure of the defense,
所以你过早地离开了抛穿的保护墙
So you left the pocket too soon.
你努力那么快地跑来对抗洛根
You try to run like that against logan,
米切尔会点燃你的斗志
And mitchell is gonna light you up.
比利需要看到一个杀手的本能
Billy needs to see a killer instinct.
所以他有杀手的本能
So he had a killer instinct?
当然了 比利从来都不满足
Oh, yeah. Billy was never satisfied.
他已经赢得了他一生中最重要的比赛
He'd win the biggest game of his life,
他可不会和他的队友搞什么庆祝
He wouldn't even celebrate with his teammates.
他只会走下场地
He'd just walk off the field
像做生意一样 问着 谁是下一个啊
All business like, asking, "who's next?"
嘿 伙计 有人来看你了
Hey, man, you got a visitor.
我可不想等到我们睡觉了还在生着气打仗
I didn't want to go to bed with us still in the fight,
明天第一场季后赛
And I wanted to wish you good luck
祝你好运
On your first playoff game.
很抱歉我不能到场
I'm sorry I can't be there.
没事 很抱歉我让你难堪
Yeah. Well, I'm sorry I embarrassed you.
我想是因为我脑子里
I guess this essay assignment
这篇论文的事了
Just got into my head.
是因为这个吗
That's what this is about?
老师想让我拓展一下思路
Teacher wants me to dig deeper.
但是我想不通
I ain't got the answers.
我想你能做到的
And you think I do.
也许吧
Maybe.
听着 我看过爸爸的一段老录像
Look. I watched an old video of dad,
一场南部克伦肖的高中比赛
A high-school game from south crenshaw.
他和我一样优秀 也许比我更强
He was as good as me, ma, maybe better.
现在他对你影响很深啦
Now he's your greatest influence?
没有 我没那么说
Nah. I didn't say all that.
他可不值得那样的头衔
He doesn't deserve that title.
当他离开了 斯班赛
When he left, spencer,
我得又当爹又当妈
I had to be your mother and your father,
我那么做是因为我爱你和狄龙
And I did it because I love you and dillon,
但是他的离开促使我加紧了步伐
But him leaving forced me to step up.
他为啥离开我们 妈
Why'd he leave us, ma?
斯班赛 你需要知道的
Spencer, all you need to know
就是这和你没有关系
Is that it had nothing to do with you.
这只是我和他之间的事情 如果你想细问的话 打住吧
It was about me and him. And before you ask, no.
我没有必要
I don't have to relive
把我这一生中最痛苦的时光再释放出来
The most painful moments of my life.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
我欠你的不只是个解释
I don't owe you more than that.
过来
Come here.
什么 你认为换换眼前的景色
What, you thought a change of scenery
能帮助你完成你那论文吗
Was gonna help you write that paper?
你比任何人都了解我 伙计
You know me better than anyone, coop.
我发现 和你在这 我只是
I figured, being here with you, I just--
听着 我帮不了你 斯班赛
Look, I can't help you, spence.
你得自己找问题的答案
You got to answer that question yourself,
但是肯定不是霓虹迪恩·桑德斯
But it definitely ain't neon deion sanders,
但是如果你要说黄金时间
And if you say, "prime time,"
我会一拳砸在你脸上
I'm punching you all in your face.
你母亲也是对的
Your moms was right, too.
也不会是你的父亲
It ain't your pops, neither.
那哥们抛弃了你
Dude left you.
我还是不知道他为什么离开
I still don't know why he left, though.
有关系吗
Do it matter?
他走了 看看现在你变得有多么出色
He gone, and look how good you turned out.
你得承认 如果他还在
You got to admit, life would be
你的生活会完全不一样的
Totally different if he was still around.
我不会和莱拉在一起
I wouldn't be with leila.
你不会在贝弗利
You wouldn't be at beverly,
年度球员 所有人的目光
Player of the year, all this attention.
我知道失去他肯定很痛苦
Look. I know losing him was hard,
但是生活还是对你展现了好的一面
But life turned out good for you.
我母亲一直过得挺难得 的
It's been hard on my moms, though.
你别去担心格蕾丝
You ain't got to worry about grace.
她很坚强
She's strong.
早上好
Morning.
怎么了
What?
没事 我烦到你了吗
Nothing. Am I bugging you?
没有啊
No.
妈妈 我就是要准备好去上学
Mom, I'm just finishing getting ready for school.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
因为我最近一直看不到你
Because you've been m.i.a. Lately
我刚刚承诺要多关心你
And I just promised to pay more attention,
所以我这是在进一步的关心你
So this is me paying more attention.
妈妈 我没有复吸什么的
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表