剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
It's--it's fine now.
是吗
Is it?
你知道吗 你是第一个问我这个问题的人
You know, you're the first person to even ask me that.
斯宾塞
spencer.
嘿 你好啊
Oh, hey, what's up?
嘿 我打算今天晚上在我家举办一个派对
Hey, so i'm throwing a party at my place tonight.
这是一小型的私人聚会
It's just a small team thing
为了庆祝季赛的开始
To celebrate the start of the season,
我希望你可以过来
And i was hoping you could make it.
当然了 我会过去的
Yeah, for sure. I'll come by for a bit.
太棒了 真好
Great. Cool.
真好
Cool.
再见 奥利维亚
Bye, olivia.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
What
首先 她有男友了
"a," she's taken.
那是亚设的女朋友 好吗
That's asher's girlfriend. Ok
其次 那些派对
And, "b," those parties,
是我我就不去
I'd steer clear.
你每次都这样荒度你的夜晚吗 *
* do you slide on all your nights like this
你每次都这样享受你的夜晚吗 *
* do you try on all your nights like this
我也许 *
* i might...
哦 斯宾塞 最近怎么样啊 兄弟
Oh, spence! How you doing, man
你好啊 兄弟 感觉如何
Hey, what up, bro* How you feeling
好了好了 看出来了
Ok, you got me there.
没错
Yeah.
你每次都这样荒度 *
* do you slide on all your
你好啊
Hey.
嘿 你好
Hey, what's up
派对不错啊
This is quite the set-up.
没错 毕竟自己家
Yeah, well, home sweet home.
玩的开心吗
You having fun at least
介绍你自己 结识更多的人
Introduce yourself, get to know people.
哦 你是说从贝弗利山来的资产阶级富二代吗
Oh, you mean the bougie babies of beverly hills
各种自♥拍♥ 拍照 发照片 一遍又一遍
Selfie, shot, snapchat, repeat.
我想我还是算了吧
I think i'll pass.
你这完全是带着有色眼镜
You're being judgy.
我有吗
Am i
那边的嗑药局可不是
Ok, well, adderall diaries over there
什么运动型辣妹或者色狼
Isn't the halon and the dyon,
但是 也许我们不全是你想的那样
But maybe not all of us are as basic as you think.
所以你可站在角落里 不合群
So you can stand here in the corner not fitting in,
或者你可以尝试融入进去
Or you can make an effort.
这就由你决定了
That part's up to you.
哇哦 你要去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going
天色还早呢 好吗
The night is young, ok
兄弟 我得走了
Dude, i got to go.
嘿 球队的管理层
Hey, the team managers,
他们急着要见你呢 兄弟
They're dying to meet you, man.
来吧 亲 来吧
Come on. Homey, come on. Come on.
这是你要的
As requested.
哦 不 我们明天还有训练呢
Oh, no, we got practice tomorrow.
来吧 只是周六的日常训练
Come on, it's saturday practice.
就是一些练习 没啥大不了的
Just a few drills. No big deal.
相信我
Trust me.
干杯
Cheers.
别停下来 *
* yeah, don't stop
让我看见你 *
* let me see ya
加油 加油 加油 *
* work, work, work
让我看见你 *
* let me see ya
加油 加油 加油 *
* work, work, work
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
继续 继续 继续 *
* work, work, work
让我看见你 *
* let me see you
加油 加油 加油 *
* work, work, work, work, work, work
放下琐事 *
* let the thing drop
嘿 谢谢你昨天送我回家
Hey, thanks for the ride last night.
什么
What
啊 你没有载我到我家门口吗
Ah, you didn't drop me off at my house
没有啊 兄弟
No, bro.
该振作起来了 小菇凉
Whoo! Time to buck up, buttercup.
有支持者在看着呢
Booster hawks are watching.
那是谁
Who's that
赞助商 来这看看你有什么本事
Boosters here to see what you got.
我以为只是平常的练习
Yo, i thought it was just drills.
才不是呢 兄弟 全力奋战的一天
Nah, man, scrimmage day.
加油啊
Whoo! Whoo!
来吧 兄弟
Let's go, man.
现在我们征战部落 *
* now we going tribal
妈的
Damn!
关键是生存 *
* it's down to survival
和弱者一起堕落 *
* going down with the underdogs
准备好了吗 开始了
Ready* Here we go.
我们什么也不需要 没有人可以依靠 *
* and we don't need nothing and no one to fall on
没人会憧憬明天 *
* nobody's dreaming tomorrow
把它藏在心底 *
* keeping it on the bottom
就是这样 *
* right
你现在想告诉我你的困难 *
* you want to tell me your problem now
现在开始跑 扔出去 *
* run it by y'all now, throw now
这只狗现在不再孤单 *
* this dog ain't alone now
振作起来 兄弟们 你闻起来一股酒味
Get it together, man. You smell like a party bus.
嘿 嘿
Heh heh.
更像是喝了龙舌兰 充满着懊悔
More like tequila and regret.
等等 你们故意整我的吗
Hold up, y'all set me up
- 昨晚我以为 - 以为什么
- Last night i thought-- thought what
以为我们是一伙的吗 还是朋友
Thought that we were a team, friends
你出现在派对的唯一原因就是
The only reason you were even at that party
因为我们告诉莱拉把你拉过去
Is because we told leila to get you there.
去干什么
To what
怎么 把我灌醉吗
What, haze me
让我不堪吗
Make me look bad
你别把我和其他人搞混了 兄弟
You got me confused with somebody else, bruh.
那你回到克伦肖啊
Then go back to crenshaw.
你刚才说啥
What'd you say
再说一遍啊 兄弟
Say that again, bruh.
算了吧 兄弟 怎么了 再说一遍啊 兄弟
Come on, bruh. What* Say it again, bruh.
我不会让你搞砸的
I will not let you blow this.
打架一次 你就退队 游戏结束
One fight, and you're done. Game over.
冷静
Cool it.
你应该比这里的人都清楚情况
And you--you should know better than this.
哦 这件事别算我头上 爸爸
Oh, do not put this on me, dad.
你把事情搞砸了
You worked this whole thing up.
都是一个谎言 甚至这家伙
It was all a lie. Even the guy's permit
受批准在校也是个谎言
To be at the school was a lie,
一个为了救你自己的谎言
A lie to save yourself.
嘿 斯宾塞 你认为他在乎你吗
Hey, yo, spencer, you think he cares about you
他只是想挽留他的工作 知道吗
He's just trying to save his job, ok
那才是对他来说最重要的 仅此而已
That's--that's what matters. Enough.
- 才不是你 - 乔丹
- Not you. - Jordan.
- 你从不重要 - 乔丹 够了
- You don't matter to - jordan, enough.
够了
Enough.
回去训练吧
Back to work.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
伙计 我不干了
Yo, man, i quit.
我受够了
I'm done here.
为什么 就因为我需要你帮着赢一个赛季吗
Why, because i need your help to win a season
听着 获胜是我的工作
Look, winning is my job.
那你就应该一开始就说这个
Then you should have said that from the start.
你总说 到这来给你个机会
All that "here to give you a chance" talk,
我不需要它了
I didn't need it.
我也不属于这
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表