剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
I'm showing you my hands, all right?
没有武装的
I'm unarmed.
嘿 听我说 没必要拘捕他的 好吗
Hey, look, restraining him ain't necessary, OK?
我们在配合啊 嘿 冷静点啊老兄
We're cooperating. Hey, chill. Chill, man.
停止抵抗
Stop resisting.
我之前是不是逮捕过你
Didn't I arrest you once?
嘿 看着我 好吗
Hey, just keep looking at me, all right?
看着我
Just keep looking at me.
我已经有崔警官的警徽号♥码了
I have Officer Trishell's badge number already.
我要和他直属上司谈
I want to speak to his Supervising Officer.
他要么现在和我谈要么等我明早
Well, he can talk to me now or he can face me
提起诉讼的时候再谈
in the morning when I file a lawsuit
他整个局子都要吃官司
against his entire department.
你们还好吗
Are you guys OK?
你怎么能就放过那个条子
How could you not go off on that cop?
你为什么不挺我
Why didn't you have my back?
我挺你了
I had your back.
我把你带回来了
I got you home.
你一开始为什么要和那条子有口角
Why would you even argue with a cop in the first place?
为什么你要让自己处于那种危险中
Why would you put yourself in that kind of danger?
我做了我被教会的事情
I did what I was taught.
我为自己挺身而出好吗 老爸
I was standing up for myself, OK, dad?
我去看他
I'll check on him.
哟 我能问你点事吗
Yo, can I ask you something?
你说
Mm-hmm.
你为什么从没给乔丹说过
Why you ain't never talked to Jordan
怎么和条子打交道
about dealing with the police?
我8岁的时候 我妈就清楚地讲过
By the time I was 8, my mom's made it clear.
那种条子就把我的肤色看作是武器
Cops like that, they see my blackness as a weapon,
你明白这个道理 所以你减慢语速
you know, so you talk slow,
他们说什么你做什么 把手放在可以看见的地方
you do as they ask, you keep your hands visible,
永远不要逃跑
and you never run.
你怎么能不教他这些
How come you ain't tell him that?
大概 我以为我能有时间
I guess I thought I had time.
我那么努力地想要脱离街头
I fought so hard to get up out the 'hood.
说实话我以为拥有了现在这一切
I honestly thought that with all this...
我真的以为这样能够换来
I honestly thought that I had bought Jordan
多一点点时间
just a little bit more time before...
让乔丹不用面对这些
He had to face the...
生活在美国的黑人所要面临的阴暗
The ugly side of being a black man in America.
没人能让自己的孩子逃过这一劫
Can't nobody shelter his son from it.
是啊
Mm-mmm.
你为什么要在南克伦肖那些
Um, why are you wasting your time
脏乱的走廊里浪费自己的时间
in these messy-ass hallways of South Crenshaw
你明明可以 我不知道
when you could be, I don't know,
加入德雷克那种级别的歌♥手赚钱
giving Drake a run for his money?
无所谓啦 我不懂的
It's whatever. I don't know.
你是在脸红吗
Are you blushing?
什么 堂堂的塔米娅·库伯现在在脸红吗
What, is the Tamia Cooper blushing right now?
你在搞笑 你知道黑人不会脸红的
You trippin', girl. You know black people don't blush.
只是看不出来不代表你没脸红啊
So, just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.
让我看看
Mm-hmm.
绝对变热了
Definitely warm.
你绝对在脸红
Definitely blushing.
你是我的吗 *
* Are you mine?
因为我不想浪费时间 *
* 'Cause I don't want to waste no time
我无法否认 *
* I can't deny
我会展现对你的爱 *
* I'll show you love
但似乎你并不在意 *
* but it seems to me that you don't mind
在这么久之后 *
* after all this time...
你还要再给我弹一首歌♥吗
So are you gonna play me another song?
但你似乎并不在意 *
* But it seems to me that you don't mind...
当然
Hell, yeah.
我是你的 *
* I am yours
像火星人一样领路 *
* Lead the way like martians
让我们改变游戏规则 *
* let's change the game
我是你的 *
* I am yours
穿越雨雪 *
* through rain and snow
帕蒂安 醒醒
Patience, come on.
你得起来了 醒醒
You got to get up. Wake up.
知道了 再让我睡一会
OK, just give me one second.
不 没时间了
No, you don't have a second.
哦 嘿 帕蒂安
Oh, hey, Patience.
你好
Hi.
你该回家了
Maybe you should get home
不然你妈妈会担心的
before your mom gets worried.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
早上好 塔米娅
Good morning, Tamia.
10点吃早饭哦
Breakfast in 10.
好的
OK.
你能告诉我们召集大家的原因吗
So you want to tell me why you had me call everyone here?
老兄 我对昨天事情很抱歉
Look, man, I'm sorry about yesterday.
和你们闹到两败俱伤才让我意识到
It's kind of messed up it took being face down
我们并没有那么不同
with you in the concrete to realize...
真是有点搞糟了
We ain't all that different.
如果我没有把大家拒之门外的话
And I probably would have realized that sooner
我应该早就意识到了的
if I hadn't been pushing y'all away.
那这次临时聚会是为什么
What's with the impromptu meet-up?
斯宾塞有话要说
Spencer's got something to say.
嘿 谢谢你们都能来
Hey, thank y'all for showing up.
我不止是说今天早晨
And I don't mean just this morning,
还有昨天也是
I mean yesterday, too.
嘿 哟 我上一支队 像一家人一样
Hey, yo, my last team, we were like a family,
我就臆测你们没有被相同的羁绊驱使着
and I just assumed y'all weren't driven by that same bond,
那是我的错
and that's my bad.
但你们昨天都为我而现身了
But y'all turning up for me yesterday
展现给我了这支队伍真正的样子
showed me what kind of team y'all really are,
我也想成为其中的一份子
and I want in on that.
克伦肖会一直是我生命的一部分
Crenshaw will always be a part of who I am,
但作为比弗利雄鹰的一员
but being a Beverly Eagle,
那种精神也将会是我生命的一部分
that's a part of who I'm becoming.
听着老兄 上周的比赛我是输了
And look, man, I know I lost last week's game.
不 不怪你 我第三节也错失了截杀
No, you didn't. I threw interception third quarter.
不是因为你一个人才输的
You didn't lose that game alone.
第二小节 抢断失败
Missed tackle, second quarter.
第四小节 传球干扰
Pass interference, fourth quarter.
判断失误
Clouded judgment.
还有不必要的粗糙
Unnecessary roughness.
你上周甚至都没上场
You didn't even play last week.
那就是我不能上场的原因
That's what kept me from playing.
我在你上场前就让我们先输一成
I lost us the game before you even stepped on the field.
好了 让我们冰释前嫌吧
All right, let's break it down, boys.
到这来
Get in here.
一起喊雄鹰 1 2 3
Eagles on three. 1, 2, 3.
雄鹰队
Eagles!
好了
All right.
不 认真的 迪隆又把他打得屁滚尿流了
No, seriously, Dillon beat him at dominoes again.
你应该看看桑德拉先生的脸色 我觉得你会
You should have seen Mr. Roundtree's face. I thought he was gonna...
我不想你再和那个叫帕蒂安的女生玩了
I don't want you hanging around that Patience girl anymore.
教堂出现了风言风语
There's been rumblings in the Church.
她是个麻烦
She's trouble.
所以
So...
你觉得帕蒂安是个麻烦是因为她是同性恋
You think Patience is trouble because she's gay?
因为那会让我也陷入麻烦
Because that would make me trouble since...
因为我也是同性恋
Since I'm gay, too.
你不是同性恋
You're not gay.
你只是很困惑
You're confused.
正是像帕蒂安一样的女孩让你感到困惑
And it's girls like Patience that are confusing you.
妈妈 请看着我
Mom, look at me, please.
我喜欢女生
I am gay.
不管做多少祷告都不能改变这点
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表