剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
比如亚瑟
Like asher.
我明白你肯定不想
I get it if you don't want to
掺和这件事 或者因为我
Be a part of that or if I'm, like,
非常复杂
Too complicated or--
我不能因为你的善良而喜欢你
I can't like you for your heart
但却在你善良的时候生气
And be mad when you use it.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 没关系
You're good. You're good.
嘿
hey.
接电♥话♥吧
Do your thing.
真的 没关系的
All right. It's all good.
妈妈 你在这儿干嘛
Ma? What are you doing here?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
教练不让我上场
Asu coach won't let me play.
比利已经告诉我了
Billy already told me.
这也不能解释你为什么要离开啊
Doesn't explain why you leaving.
如果球探们知道我受伤了
Look, if the scouts think I'm injured,
他们就不会觉得我惹麻烦了
They won't think I'm trouble.
你什么时候开始在乎别人的看法了
Since when do you care what other people think?
你为了我已经放弃了太多东西
You've given up so much for me.
为了你 我才想要那笔奖学金
I wanted the scholarship for you.
就像你总是把最好的给我一样
The same way you want what's best for me,
我也想把最好的给你
I want what's best for you, too.
妈妈 你的梦想也很重要
Ma, your dreams are important, too.
没错 我们的梦想是很重要
Yes, our dreams are important,
但不能以牺牲自己为代价啊
But not at the expense of who we are.
你没有为了奖学金而妥协
You did the right thing not compromising
这么做是对的
Yourself for a scholarship,
但如果你因为我而被拖累了 我会很难受的
But I'll be damned if I let you back down.
不要打那场比赛
Don't play that game.
打你自己球赛
Play yours.
亚瑟 你在吗
Asher? You in here?
如果你♥爸♥爸知道你来更衣室
Your dad would kill you if he knew
他会杀了我的
You were in the locker room.
我想确保你没事
Well, I wanted to check in.
我很抱歉他们不让你参加典礼
I'm sorry they cut you from the showcase.
我知道诚实总是有后果的
I knew honesty had its consequences.
但我没把你说的回报当回事
Never really believed you about the rewards, though.
回报 发生什么事了
Rewards? What happened?
我回到球队了
I'm back on the team.
什么 什么
What? What?
你怎么没告诉我啊
Why didn't you tell me?
就这样回去了
It just happened.
你♥爸♥爸说我能对那个教练说实话
Your dad said that me telling that coach the truth,
说明我终于肯承认
It showed him that I was finally willing
自己犯得错误了
To own my crap.
开始承担责任了
You know, take accountability.
奥利维亚 谢谢你
Olivia, thank you.
不 我什么都没有做
No, I didn't do anything.
不 你做了
Yeah. You did.
好吧 我还没说完
Ok, well, I'm not done yet.
亚瑟 你不能因为那无数的理由
Asher, you can't keep sleeping in your car
就一直睡在车里 但是
For a gazillion reasons, but...
我想我有个办法了
I think I have a solution.
教练的儿子一直在
Yo, coach's son keeps
和我作对 兄弟
Overthrowing me, man.
我告诉过你们他不是真正的四分卫
I told y'all he ain't no real qb.
你就准备让他那样跟你说话吗
You gonna let him talk to you like that?
是啊 他是对的 好吗
Yeah, he's right, ok?
你的意思是 他是对的
What you mean, he's right?
他不对
He ain't right.
放轻松 它并不完美 但是
Easy. It wasn't perfect, but--
在“它并不完美”之后
Th--there's no "but" after
没有“但是” 好吗
"It wasn't perfect," ok?
等下 那是什么意思
Hold up. What's that supposed to mean?
意思是别再对我居高临下的了
It means stop patronizing me
并且开始督促我做到最好
And start pushing me to be the best.
好吧 威利爷爷是对的 我
Ok, grandpa willie was right. I'm--
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for all this.
我警告过你不要让那个人
I warned you about letting that man
进入你的脑子里 孩子
Get inside your head, boy.
爸爸 如果我不是你的儿子
Dad, would I have even made the showcase
我还能进到7对7比赛环节吗
If I wasn't your son?
听着 即使这确实起了什么作用的话
Look, even if that did play a role,
而这还有一个“如果”在
And that's a big "if,"
重要的是你用这个机会
What matters is what you do
做了什么
With the opportunity.
嘿 嘿
hey. Hey.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
进队伍里去 守好你的位置 伙计
Get in there and own your spot, man.
继续战斗下去
Keep firing.
如果卡姆不上去拿它 那才就不关你的事了
It ain't on you if cam won't go up and get it.
我以为你受伤了之类的
Thought you were injured or whatever.
听着 球探可以去想他们想要什么
Look, scouts can think what they want.
如果金教练不给我机会的话
If coach king won't give me a chance,
那是他的问题 但是我就在这儿
Then that's on him, but I'mma be right here.
当我拿到了属于我的机会的话 没有任何人
And when I do get my shot, ain't nobody
会从我这儿抢走的
Forgetting about me.
你知道吗 见鬼去吧
You know what? To hell with this.
你们都去热身
Both y'all get warm.
下一局你们都会
You're gonna get another shot at
有机会的 去吧 去吧
That next series. Go. Go.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
好的
All right.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
乔丹和斯宾塞会在下一小节
Jordan and spencer are gonna play
一起上场
In this next series.
如果没有的话 我就直接去美国大学篮球联赛
And if not, I'm going straight to the ncaa.
告诉他们在洛杉矶南方大学
I'm gonna start whispers about
有个用尽一切手段的恶心教练
There being a dirty coach at asu.
我想知道你们大学还会
I'm wondering how much longer that program's
保护你多久 一旦
Gonna protect you once I start
在我接受体育频道的采访时
Giving interviews to espn about
告诉他们你是如何买♥♥通球员的
How you're making payoffs.
你就再也不能当教练了
You won't ever coach again.
失陪了
Excuse me.
加油
fighting!
- 钱 - 好的
- money. - ok.
这真是一出精彩的比赛
That's a damn fine play, yo.
不 爸爸 这都是斯宾塞的功劳
No, dad, that's all spence.
你是真的这么想吗
Yo, those views for real?
是的 伙计 250000点击量了 还在上升
Yeah, man. 250,000 And climbing.
什么 你发布出来了吗
What? Did you post that?
贴到了什么招募网站上
Got posted to some recruitment site.
直到JJ来找我们 我们才知道这件事
We didn't even know about it till JJ hit us up.
是的
Yeah.
这解释了为什么今天早上我接到
Explains why I got a call
其他大学那边球探的电♥话♥询问你的情况
First thing this morning from the s.e.c. Scout asking about you.
真的吗
for real?
就因为那个视频吗
'Cause of the video?
不是 当一只领头羊开始四处嗅的时候
No. When one big dog starts sniffing around,
你就可以开始期待其余跟在后面的羊了
You can expect the rest close behind.
干得好 你们两个
Well done, y'all. Yeah.
谢谢你们
Appreciate you.
- 太厉害了 - 想再看一遍吗
- Way to get it done. - Want to see it again?
好啊
Yeah.
等一下 你想让我做什么
Wait a minute. You want me to do what?
亚瑟无家可归 而你有一个
asher's homeless, and you have
又大又空的房♥子坐落在这儿
A big, empty house just sitting here.
这不正好吗
It makes sense.
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表