剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
对我 对他
and spencer, um,
但我没有考虑到你们的感受
but i didn’t--i didn’t consider you guys.
为此 我要跟你们道歉
i didn’t, and for that, i--i apologize.
我知道 无论输赢
i know, win or lose,
不谈工作
job or no job,
最重要的不是橄榄球
uh, the most important thing to me is not football.
而是你们
it’s you guys.
对不起
yeah, i’m sorry.
我真希望我能早一点跟你们道歉
i just wish i would have told you that a little bit sooner.
斯班赛留不留下来 你们决定
it’s up to you guys whether or not spencer stays
因为如果你们不同意
because, uh, if you guys aren’t cool,
如果我们不是一个美满的家庭
if we’re not cool as a family,
那就无所谓对错好坏了
then it’s not the right thing to do for anyone,
哪怕对斯班赛来说
even spencer.
如果我们不同意的话
so if we say no,
他就走了吗 就这样吗
he’s gone, just like that?
就这样
just like that.
谢谢你来
thanks for coming.
上次你闹那么一出之后
yeah, i’m not sure how smart this is,
我都不知道该不该来了
after that last appearance you made.
我还记得我们第一次见面
you know, i remember when we met.
那天在少年棒球联赛
first day at little league.
我那时候都不知道你是女孩
man, i didn’t even know you was a girl.
- 那是因为我三次把你弄出局了 - 两次啊
that’s ’cause i striked your ass out 3 times. twice, man.
- 是两次 - 三次
you did that twice, all right? 3.
他们发现之后 想让我去
when they figured it out, they tried to make me play
- 女子组打球的 - 对啊
for the girls’ league. right.
然后你说 不行 她走我也走
but you was like, "no! if she go, i go!"
但他们需要你
but they needed you.
但你6岁就是球手了
you was a baller at 6,
所以我不能走
so i got to stay.
我很担心你 库珀
i’m worried about you, coop.
不用啊
you don’t need to be.
你不要再担心这个担心那个了
you need to stop worrying about everybody else.
我能处理 这次是真的
i got it handled, for real this time,
但你要相信我
but you got to trust me.
- 怎么了 - 干嘛
what? what?
你看我♥干♥什么
what you looking at me for?
因为你跟我上价值啊
’cause you being all deep with me.
闭嘴 傻蛋
shut up. stupid.
准备好了吗
ok, are you ready?
快了
mm-hmm, almost.
他回来了
oh, he’s home.
哥们 希望你已经饿了 斯班赛
hey, man. hope you’re hungry, young spencer.
爸爸又在做他著名的排骨了
dad’s making his famous ribs.
只不过是把两种酱放到一起 不过还蛮好吃的
he just mixes two sauces together, but it’s actually pretty good.
岂止是好吃 简直是饕餮盛宴
it’s more than good. it’s kind of amazing.
- 谢谢宝贝 - 没事的
thank you, baby. you’re welcome.
不止两种酱的
it’s more than two sauces.
来吧 吃饭了
ok, come on. let’s eat.
确定吗
are you sure?
人人有份啊
yeah, man, there’s plenty for everybody.
我不是这个意思
that’s not what i meant.
我知道你什么意思
i know what you meant.
家族讨论
the family discussed it
决定的
and decided.
人人有份啊
there’s plenty for everybody.
斯班赛
spence, uh,
转队许可的事情我很抱歉
sorry about the whole permit thing.
我只是生我爸的气 然后发泄在你身上了
i was angry at my dad and i took it out on you
这不对
and...it’s not cool.
但我不是故意要让你远离家人的
but i didn’t mean to take you away from your family.
估计还有比贝弗利山庄更不好的地方吧
i guess there are worse places to end up than beverly hills, right?
对啊
heh! right.
那我们没事了吧
so, uh, we straight?
没事了
yeah, we straight.
快来 吃饭了
come on, guys. let’s eat.
一会凉了
don’t have this get cold.
爸爸
uh... dad.
坐下 乔安 坐下
have a seat. jordan, sit there.
斯班赛
spencer! ha ha!
得分了 他看到了吗 他来了吗
you scored! did he see it? is he here?
- 谁 - 爸爸啊
who? dad.
爸爸不会回来了
dad’s not coming back.
斯班赛
spencer!
斯班赛
spencer!
格雷格 头动一下啊
greg, move your head!
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表