剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表
And there is no amount of prayer that's gonna change that.
相信我 我试过的
Trust me, I've tried.
塔米娅 我爱你
I love you, Tamia.
我和你♥爸♥爸很用心想把你养育好
Your father and I worked hard to raise you right.
但很抱歉 这点我没法容忍♥
But I'm sorry. I... I can't condone this.
所以如果你不能接受我们的规则
So if you cannot abide by our rules,
你就不能住在这所房♥子里
you cannot live in this house.
那 我就不再住这里了
Well, then I guess... I don't live here anymore.
嘿 最近如何啊
Hey, what up?
我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear
你在是这不被欢迎的
that you ain't welcome here no more.
你的小老弟卡梅隆 他脚程很快
Your boy, Cameron, he quick on his feet,
但看他的眼神就能知道他要往哪走
but he telegraphs where he gonna go with his eyes.
每场比赛都是
Every play.
你得让他别再那么做
You get him to stop doing that,
那你们就能顺利进入季后赛
you got a straight line to the playoffs.
嘿 哟
Hey, yo.
你为什么要帮我们
Why you helping us?
因为不管你说什么
'Cause no matter what you say,
这都是我的社区
this is my community,
这是我的家 我就是这样的人
this is my family, and this is who I am.
就算我现在为比弗利效力也不会改变
Me playing for Beverly ain't gonna change that.
家人要互相帮助 对吗
Family, we help each other, right?
再说 我想在季后赛遇到你们的最佳状态
Plus, I want to play the best version of y'all in the playoffs.
乔丹 我需要你知道
Jordan, I need for you to know
昨天发生的任何事都不是你的错
that none of what happened yesterday is your fault.
你昨天说的话
Yesterday you said...
我知道 我知道我说了什么
I know... I know what I said.
我很害怕 很愤怒
Um, I was scared. I was angry,
我知道我错了
and I was wrong.
我和你妈妈 我们应该在一早
Your mother and I, we should have had
就和你进行这段谈话的
a talk with you a long time ago
关于面对警♥察♥的现实
about the reality of facing the police,
这事在我 是我的错
and that's on me. That's my bad.
今天我就要纠正这点
See, I'm gonna fix that today,
因为对我们来说最重要的事
because the most important thing to us
就是让你和你姐平安活着
is keeping you and your sister alive.
如果我看上去像斯宾塞一样
If I looked like Spencer,
你会早点和我谈这个吗
would you have had the talk with me earlier?
可能吧
Probably.
对 我觉得会的
Yeah, I... I think I would.
爸 为什么在克伦肖的时候你没和我谈这个呢
Why have you never taken me to Crenshaw, dad?
我们就住在离你长大的地方30分钟的距离
We live 30 minutes away from where you grew up,
而我直到昨天才算第一次去过那里
and the first time I spent any real time there was yesterday.
你是以我为耻吗 是这样吗
Are you ashamed of me? Is that it?
乔丹 我肯定不以你为耻啊 我爱你
Jordan, of course I'm not ashamed of you. I love you.
如今我不在克伦肖了 但
Now, I don't spend time in Crenshaw, but that...
那和我的过去毫无关系
That has more to do with... with my past.
但你是对的
But, you know, you're right,
我不应该把你和定义你的任何部分
I shouldn't keep you separated from any part
隔离开来
of who you are.
我想到一个开始让你了解这件事的好地方
And I have an idea of a good place to start.
染黄的镜片和粉色的冰淇淋球 *
* Yellow-tinted lenses and a pink gelato
掉出了窗户 明天给我回电吧 *
* falling out the window, hit me back tomorrow
我们总让人难以捉摸 *
* we'll always be the one tough act to follow
因为我们的目标是高远的星辰 *
* 'cause we aiming for the stars with a point and hollow
感受这些歌♥谣 嘲笑笑话和卡罗尔 *
* feeling these songs, mocking jokes and Carols
从销♥售♥石头和箭头的工作做起 *
* started this job selling rocks and arrows
因为他们是唯一的真理如果你懂的话 *
* 'cause they only swipe right if you... for follows
欢迎来到穷苦而浅薄的日子 *
* Welcome to the days of the broke and shallow...
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
但如果我们不拐弯抹角 *
* But if we just spoke like we meant it
你会不会考虑 *
* would you reference
我这坦诚的一部分 *
* this open part of me?
现在我知道的是 我们一起相处的时光 *
* The minute I know, the time we spent in
都是正确的 *
* came corrected
在我对世界的解剖观里 *
* in my anatomy
来了 来了
Here it comes. Here it comes.
她的孙女真的把钱全拿走了
And her granddaughter straight up took all her money.
跟你说了吧
I told you. I told you.
我想劝她来着
I tried to tell her.
- 我相信你肯定想的 - 有些人你没法帮的
- I'm sure you did. - And there's no helping some people.
- 哈哈 是呀 - 真是的
- Ha ha! Yeah. - Boy.
好了 孩子
There you go, son.
谢谢
Thanks.
让他看起来很帅哦
Got him looking sharp.
看起来真棒
Looking real good.
你没错 又见到你老爸真好
Yeah, it's good to see your old man again.
是啊 是有一阵子了
Yeah, it been a while.
一点没错
Yes, sir.
那孩子可是会惹麻烦的
That boy just loved getting in trouble.
- 好了 别卖♥♥我 - 好好好
- OK, easy. - Yeah.
- 他从没给你讲过吗 - 没有呀
- He ever tell you those stories? - No, sir.
- 来 - 这就开始了
- Go on. - Here we go.
他当年可是放荡不羁呢
Yeah, he was the raw man back then.
橄榄球选手 可有一手了
Football player. Yeah, he was something.
给你说他就像塔斯马尼亚的魔鬼
Yeah, he was like the Tasmanian devil.
你在看什么呢
What you looking at?
直到他开始和格蕾丝·詹姆斯约会
And it wasn't till he started dating Grace James...
事实上 那时候还叫格蕾丝·哈珀
Actually, it was Grace Harper back then.
没错 不管怎样 那就是最终让他沉下来的人
Yeah. Anyway, that's what finally settled him down.
- 我爸爸和格蕾丝·詹姆斯 - 是呀
- My dad and... my dad and Grace James? - Oh, yeah.
那就是他们的合照
That's them right there.
他们从高中时就形影不离
Yeah, as inseparable as they were all through high school,
我就知道他们将来会结婚的
I just knew they were gonna end up married.
是 然而我大概猜错了
Yeah, but I guess I was way off.
现在事情的发展真是有趣啊
Funny how things have a way of working out,
他的儿子和你们生活在一起
her son living with you guys and all.
没错 那就是他们了
Yeah, that's them.
真有趣
Mm-hmm.
受真实故事启发
剧集 | 未来全明星(2018) | 导航列表