剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Whoa! I've been to Paris a few times.
我倒是去过巴黎几次
And I haven't. Another shot for me.
我没去过 我再喝一杯
No, no, no, no, that's not how you're supposed to play.
不 不 不是这样的
I'm the one who's supposed to take the shot.
这杯该我喝
Don't be silly.
别傻了
That was good. One more.
这不错 再来一杯
So, um, how long have you been staying in L.A.?
你来洛杉矶多久了
I'm just here for a job interview.
我只是来这参加一个面试
Oh. So, you're moving here?
那么 你要搬过来
Well, I don't know if it's gonna pan out.
我还不知道会不会成功
But at least I didn't waste a trip.
但至少这趟来得值
What do you mean? I mean, I got to meet you.
你什么意思 我是说 我认识了你
You are so cute.
你很有魅力
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah... you're pretty amazing.
你也很惊艳
My friends, they, uh,
我的朋友
they didn't think I had a chance.
他们都觉得我没戏
Really? Mm-mm.
真的吗
Oh, well, maybe you shouldn't hang out with such idiots.
也许你不该再和那些白♥痴♥混在一起了
So, I thought the old
所以 我觉得应该
erupting volcano would be a good place to start.
先从古老的喷发火山开始
That's always reliable.
好主意
I like exploding soda bottles, too.
我喜欢爆♥炸♥汽水瓶
Kids love explosions.
小孩都喜欢爆♥炸♥
This is like high school science lab all over again.
这就像重温高中科学实验
Well, I have a bad reputation for science phobia.
我的科学恐惧症可是"远近闻名"
You refused to gather dirt samples.
你拒绝收集尘土样本
And don't get me started on your rants
我可不想再听到
about the periodic table.
你对元素周期表的痛斥
I was right about that, they do need to come up
我当时说的没错
with better names.
它们确实需要取一些更好的名字
Zirconium is the only one that you can remember,
锆是你唯一能记住的元素
and that's because it's synonymous
因为它跟电视购物上的劣质假钻石
with tacky, fake QVC diamonds.
是同类物
Imagine if it were called... Morocco.
想象一下如果它被叫成 摩洛哥
Why Morocco?
为什么叫摩洛哥
It's somewhere fabulous and exotic.
那地方很漂亮而且有异域风情
That's an element that I would want to know more about.
这样我才更想去了解这个元素
Oh, no, no, no!
不要
Oh, wow. Okay, okay, okay, okay!
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You got it over-excited.
你让它喷的太猛了
Yeah, this girl can't help it.
姐也爱莫能助啊
Hey. Hey, stop.
停下来
Good morning. Sleep well?
早上好 睡得好吗
I'm still asleep.
还是很困
I didn't sleep at all.
我都没睡
Hi, Ade. Uh...
嗨 艾德
I'll-I'll see you later, Naomi.
一会儿见 娜欧米
What is that?
怎么回事
Max spent the night.
麦克斯过夜了
And what does that mean?
什么意思
I think it means we have an undeniable attraction.
意思是我俩之间的吸引力毋庸置疑
Or it means you're just horny and vulnerable.
意思是你饥渴又脆弱才对
No, it's way more than that.
错 才不是那样
What if separating now is a mistake?
如果现在分开是个错误呢
I mean, we're married, right?
我们还没离呢
We're not supposed to just give up.
不应该就放弃了
Clearly, after last night,
很明显 经过昨晚
it's too soon to call it quits.
说再见还有些太早了
Welcome to the After-School Achievers Charity Event,
欢迎来到课外活动家慈善大会
our special guest, Terrell Owens!
有请特别嘉宾 特雷尔·欧文斯
Hello, everyone!
大家好
I'm Terrell Owens.
我是特雷尔·欧文斯
Thank you for coming to the After-School Achievers Invitational.
欢迎来到课外活动家邀请赛
We're here for a great cause:
我们为了一项盛事集结于此
after-school programs in sports, science and arts,
课外活动项目涉及体育 科学和艺术领域
and to have a good time, so everybody bring it!
祝大家玩得开心 一起来吧
Hey, T.O.
你好 T.O.
I'm Liam Court.
我是利亚姆·柯特
I know. Corporate Invaders.
我知道 你演过《共同入侵者》
"I'm going to blow your brains out."
"我要打爆你的脑袋"
That's some good stuff.
演技不错
Thanks, man. Well, um...
谢了 老兄
I'm quarterbacking the Hollywood Vines,
我是好莱坞藤蔓队的四分卫
but I'm just pumped to be on the same field as you.
像你一样站在这里我很激动
Hey, I love me some me, too.
我也爱我自己
Look, I know this is a scrimmage, but, um...
虽然这是场练习赛 但
let's give these people a real game to watch, huh?
我们还是要好好打比赛
Hey, I'll do whatever it takes to end.
不到最后绝不松懈
Just air it out.
放马过来吧
Sounds good.
听着不赖嘛
Max. We're up soon.
麦克斯 快到我们了
Yep.
是啊
So... about last night...
话说...昨晚的事...
I know.
我知道
Right?
是吗
It was a huge mistake. What?
那是个天大的错误 什么
I... I mean, I-I don't know how it happened. It just...
我不知道怎么就发生了
Well, I mean, I do.
我的意思是我知道
It's-it's obvious that... the attraction is still there,
很明显 我们之间的感觉还在
but it-it was a huge mistake.
但昨晚还是个天大的错误
Yeah, huge. I mean, if you're gonna make a mistake,
比天还大呢 如果你要犯错
make a big one, right?
就犯个大错 对吧
A big, harmless mistake.
一个天大的无害的错误
No harm, no foul.
没害处 也没犯规
I'm into this whole sports thing.
我很喜欢这个运动会
I need to get ready for our show, so I am gonna go.
我得去准备我们的秀了 所以我走了
All right?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Ten hut!
注意 发球
I hope this movie thing works out for Liam.
我希望拍电影能让利亚姆好过点
Give him something to channel his energy into.
让他换个对象发力
Yeah, he keeps things bottled up.
他太压抑自己
I know . I mean,
我知道
being held hostage, that was really intense.
被绑♥架♥了 应该非常紧张
Talking about it would probably help.
聊聊可能有帮助
He isn't very big on talking.
但他不怎么多说
Or sharing personal stuff that's happened.
也不告诉其他人到底发生了什么
Maybe he doesn't want to relive it.
也许他不愿回想这事
Yeah, I know how that feels.
我知道这种感受
But... people need to be able to talk about the stuff they've been through.
但人应该学会说出自己的经历
The... pathos.
倾诉痛苦
Ade said it best. I mean,
艾德很会说
getting it out feels good.
说出来会好过些
Like what happened with Riley?
就像莱利的事吗
That. And other things.
还有其他事
I still haven't processed what happened with Patrick.
我还没从帕特里克那事中走出来
Patrick.
帕特里克
That feels like forever ago.
那好像是上辈子的事了
Yeah, I'm, like, the queen of delayed reactions.
我就是反射弧超长
Now my biggest fear is Dixon finding out someday.
现在我最怕迪克森会发现
I mean, he would freak out.
他会发飙的
Well, I mean, you don't know that.
你不懂那种感觉
Give him some credit.
你应该相信他
Unlike, say, Teddy, Dixon's not a judgmental guy.
他跟泰迪不一样 迪克森有主见
And, you know, if it's worrying you so much,
如果你真的很担心
maybe you should just tell him, get it over with.
也许你该告诉他 把事了了
Yeah. Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Chemistry is really just about how different elements react
化学就是研究两种元素相遇
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表