剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yes, Mr. Court.
科特先生
I believe I have your first paper here.
我正好带着你的第一篇论文
An "F"? Are you serious?
"不及格 " 你确定吗
I spent, like, three hours researching this.
我花了将近三个小时来搜索资料
Let me guess-- Wikipedia?
我猜猜 用维♥基♥百♥科♥吗
I-I have a lot going on right now.
我最近手头上的事太多了
Look, I'm sure you're having a great time
我相信你在校园里无所事事
hanging around campus, pretending to be a student,
假装是学生 一定很开心
but it's obvious you're not serious about your education.
但很显然 你没把心思放在学业上
That's not fair. I'm very serious about this.
这不公平 我已经很用心了
This is why I signed up for your class in the first place.
所以我首先就选择报您的课
Liam!
利亚姆
Hi!
你好
Uh... whoa, I'm sorry, do I know you?
不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm Carrie Anne Monroe, your costar on Corporate Invaders 2.
我是凯莉·安妮·梦露 与你合演《共同入侵者2》
We are gonna have so much fun working together.
我们的合作一定会非常愉快
Watch out, Brangelina.
你小心点 布拉吉丽娜
Carrie! Carrie! This is exactly
凯莉 凯莉 这正是
the type of publicity we need for the club.
俱乐部需要的宣传方式
Welcome home, honey! I missed you so much!
欢迎回家 宝贝 想死你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你
What's going on?
最近怎么样
Anything exciting happen while I was gone?
我走了之后有什么激动人心的事儿吗
Um... exciting? No.
激动人心 没有
Nothing exciting.
没什么激动人心的事
How was work?
你的工作怎么样了
Oh, it was exhausting.
我快累垮了
But our software's on track for the December release.
但是我们年底即将发布的软件已经基本成型了
I'm just happy to be home. Well, don't get too comfortable.
能回家真是太开心了 先别急着放松
I have a surprise for you.
我为你准备了个惊喜
I am whisking you away to a fantasy escape vacation.
我要带你去过一个置身于桃花源般的假期
Oh, yeah? Okay, I know work has been crazy
真的吗 我知道你工作一直很忙
and that's why we haven't been able to have our honeymoon yet,
所以我们至今都没能去度蜜月
but I do think it's really important that we have
但是我觉得我们俩人太需要独处
some quality time together, just the two of us.
享受一下悠闲的时光
You know, I was thinking the exact same thing.
我们想到一块去了
Okay, look at this.
看看这个
We can go sailing,
我们可以去远航
sunbathing on a tropical island,
在一座热带岛屿上晒日光浴
hit up a ski resort.
或去一个滑雪胜地
You like that.
都是你喜欢的
Anywhere you want to go.
你想去哪儿都行
You know what I'd love to do? Go camping.
你知道我想做什么吗 去露营
Outdoors, like homeless people?
在野外 像流浪汉一样吗
Well, come on, doesn't that sound great?
来嘛 这主意不棒吗
Come on, alone in the wilderness, huh? Huh?
好不好嘛 在荒野中独处
H-Huh. No, I mean, come on, it's...
答应嘛 这...
You know, what better way to get closer as a couple?
还有什么更能增进我们夫妻感情的呢
You said I could pick.
你说过我想去哪儿都行
Yes, I did.
我是说过
So...
那么
You know what?
你知道吗
If your fantasy vacation is camping,
如果你的桃花源之旅是去露营
then... camping we shall go.
那么...我们就去露营吧
All right.
好
Mm, all right, you go relax.
好啦 你去休息吧
I will start handling everything.
我来安排所有的事情
All right.
好的
Dixon, I'm home. What up, babe?
迪克森 我回来了 怎么样 宝贝
How'd your meeting go?
你的会开的顺利吗
Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
What a pleasant surprise.
真是意外之喜
第五季 第四集
新飞越比弗利
Taylor, right?
泰勒 是吗
This is who your meeting was with?
这就是和你会面的那个人吗
Yeah, yeah. Uh...
没错
remember I was telling you about my whole comeback performance?
还记得我给你说过我的复出秀吗
I remembered Navid telling me
我记得纳维告诉过我
how fun it was working with Taylor,
和泰勒共事有多开心
so I decided to give him a call. Oh, and get this,
所以我决定打给他 还有这件事
the Offshore Pop Up...
离岸酒吧的闪乐会
they need an act, and Taylor said I'd be perfect for it.
他们需要人表演 泰勒说我是最佳人选
Navid is gonna be psyched!
纳维一定会很激动的
And after I missed your show in Vegas,
在赌城没能有机会看到你的表演之后
I was just determined to work with one of you.
我当即决定至少和你们其中一个合作
Yo, I just had an idea.
我突然想到
You could work with both of us.
你可以和我们俩一起合作
Huh? Like, he could help with your music video?
他可以帮你拍摄音乐录影带
What? Uh... No, no, no, babe, seriously.
什么 不不不 宝贝 我认真的
It's crazy how much he knows about the business.
他对这行简直太精通了
Uh... I think I have it covered.
我觉得我能自己搞定
Mm-hmm. Besides, are you a club promoter?
另外 你不是俱乐部筹办人吗
Actually, I've produced quite a few music videos.
事实上 我制♥作♥过不少音乐录影带
Sort of a jack-of-all-trades.
各方面都略懂一二
I'd love to give my two cents if you'd like.
如果你需要 我可以指点一二
See?
看到了吗
Um, yeah, I guess I could use a few tips.
好吧 我可能会需要你的一些建议
Okay, then.
那好吧
Taylor, welcome to our lives.
泰勒 欢迎融入我们的世界
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
I'm the girl whose naked photos you took and then you
我是那个被你拍了裸照又传到网上去的人
posted them online. How could you do that?
你怎么可以这么做
I mean, they're of me naked-- I wasn't gonna show them to anyone!
我赤身裸体的样子 我不想让别人看到
You signed a release saying
你签署了一个发布授权
that I could use them for promotional purposes.
上面写着我可以把这些照片作宣传用途
I signed what?
我签了什么
It's in my standard paperwork.
它写在我的标准书面文件上
All my clients sign it.
我所有的客户都会签
I am proud of these photos.
我为这些照片感到很自豪
You should be, too.
你也应该这么觉得
Okay, look, I'm... I think you did a great job.
好吧 听着 我也觉得你拍的很棒
It's just, there are naked photos of me on the Internet,
只是网上有我的裸照
and... I can't have them popping up
我不希望以后我去面试工作的时候
whenever I go in for job interviews.
这些照片会突然冒出来
I'll take them down right away.
我马上把他们撤掉
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry if I was... freaking out.
不好意思 我刚刚抓狂了
Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that they're not gonna pop up
很不幸 我不能保证这些照片
on some other Web site.
不会在其他网站上流传
Once something this popular hits the Web,
一旦有任何东西在网络上点击率很高
it's kind of hard to make it disappear.
是很难让它彻底烟消云散的
Hey. You going on some kind of fashion safari?
你要去参加什么时尚狩猎之旅吗
Max wants to go camping,
麦克斯想去露营
and I decided to give him what he wants.
而我决定满足他的一切需求
Trust me, after a weekend of jungle sex,
相信我 经过一周的丛林野战
he won't bat an eye when I tell him about Alec.
当他知道亚历克的事之后眼睛都不会眨一下
You look nice. Did you go on a date
你看上去很不错嘛
with that guy from the restaurant?
是不是和餐厅里遇见的那个男人约会去了
His name is Colin, and no, we did not go on a date.
他叫科林 但是我们没有约会
He just moved here, so I was showing him around.
他刚搬来 我只是带他四处转了转
Okay, fine, he's great.
好吧 他人还不错
And he has all these amazing stories
他给我讲了很多
about traveling to foreign countries.
在国外遇到的奇闻异事
Oh, and get this-- he's a computer geek just like Max.
对了 他还和麦克斯一样 是个电脑达人
Oh, my gosh. Computer geeks are awesome!
天呐 技术宅都帅呆了
You'd be amazed at what other special talents they possess.
他们也掌握着其他让你惊讶的特殊天赋
Still, I don't think I'm gonna see him again.
不过我还是打算不再见他
The thought of dating someone right now
现在一想到约会
just totally stresses me out.
就会让我鸭梨山大
Speaking of stress...
说到压力...
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表