剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
with Marla's will that you might know someone.
你可能认识这方面的人
Yeah, actually, uh, Lindsey Beckwith.
还真有 林赛·贝克威思
She helped me set up my foundation.
她帮我建立了我的基金
She's an attorney and teaches a business law class at CU.
她是个律师 并且在哥大执教商业法
Beckwith. Okay. Great, thanks.
贝克威思 好的 谢谢
No problem. I'm just glad you're finally doing something
不客气 你终于着手准备摆脱那个神经病了
to get rid of that psychopath.
我很欣慰
Yeah.
没错
Can I help you? I'm looking for Liam Court.
有什么事吗 我找利亚姆·柯特
You found him.
我就是
Detective Thompsen.
我是汤普森侦探
Los Angeles Police Department.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的
I've got a few questions about a missing person you might know.
关于某个你可能认识的失踪人员 想问你几个问题
Vanessa Shaw.
瓦内萨·肖恩
第五季 第三集
新飞越比弗利
So, uh, what exactly do you need to know about Vanessa?
关于瓦内萨 你具体想知道什么
I can't get into the details of an open investigation.
开放式调查的具体细节恕我不能细说
I've got a few questions for Miss Shaw,
本来是想问肖恩女士的
and I haven't been able to find her.
但是找不到她了
This bar is her last known address.
她最后的地址是这个酒吧
She moved out months ago.
她几个月前搬出去了
Really? I thought you just announced your engagement
真的吗 我记得你上周在一个聚会上
at a party last week?
才刚刚宣布你们订婚
My teenage daughter follows you on Twitter.
我小女儿关注了你的微博
Yeah, well, you can't believe everything you read.
是没错 但微博不一定都是真实的
Vanessa does my PR.
瓦内萨负责我工作上的公♥关♥部分
I actually haven't seen her since the party.
其实聚会结束后 我就没见到她了
You haven't seen your fiancée and business partner
一周没见到你的未婚妻兼合伙人
in over a week and you're not concerned?
你一点也不担心吗
I told you, she's not my fiancée.
我说过了 她不是我的未婚妻
We, uh, actually never really got along.
事实上 我们一直都合不来
Yeah, most couples don't feel that way
我懂 大部分情侣直到结婚以后
until after the wedding.
才知道什么叫和睦相处
Yeah. Well, most couples don't meet
也许吧 大部分情侣也不会见面时
when one of them runs the other one over with a car.
一个人开车从另一个人身上碾过去
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
If knew where she was, I would tell you.
如果我知道她在哪里 我会告诉你的
Well, if you think of anything else, give me a call.
如果想起来其他事情 记得打给我
But if we don't find her,
如果我们找不到她
I'm sure you and I will be talking again. Yeah.
我们肯定会很快再见面的 好的
Thanks for your time, Mr. Court.
感谢你的帮助 柯特先生
Getting out of the house is part of your recovery.
走出这里是你康复的一部分
You have to stop moping
别没精打采的
and start doing stuff that makes you feel better.
做点让你开心的事吧
Or something that makes you feel better?
还是让你开心的事
Okay. Okay. Fine.
好吧好吧
So, uh, what class is this that you signed me up for?
所以你给我报了个什么课
Standing 101?
"萌萌 站起来"吗[出自电影《赤壁》]
Hi, Annie. Hi.
你好 安妮 你好
Dixon, hi, I'm Sam.
迪克森 你好 我是山姆
I'm the trauma counselor. Hey.
我是创伤顾问 你好
Annie told me about what you've been going through.
安妮给我说了你的事情
I'm pretty sure group therapy will help.
我相信团体治疗会对你有帮助
Hey, Sam, how are you?
山姆 最近怎么样
Hi, how are you feeling today?
你最近怎么样啊
Oh, hell, no.
哎呦我去
Dixon, please.
迪克森 拜托了
Annie, give me my chair. No.
安妮 把轮椅给我 不给
You need more than physical therapy to get better.
想要好起来 你需要的不只是理疗
You have to talk about your issues.
你必须多聊聊你的心病
My only issue is that a truck driver
我唯一的心病就是那个卡车司机
speeding down Dry Creek Highway--
在干溪高速公路上突然减速
maybe high on meth-- put me in this chair.
他也许吸毒正嗨 却把我整残废了
How's talking about it gonna get me out of it?
你说怎么聊才能让我康复
Just try it.
试试行吗
For me?
就当是为我
Okay. Okay, fine.
好吧好吧
But when you get back, if I'm walking,
你回来的时候 如果我能站起来了
I'm gonna kill you.
我不会放过你的
I will pick you up in an hour.
我一个小时以后来接你
All right, let's take a seat, everyone.
来 大家都坐下吧
Get started.
我们开始了
How you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Wasn't that awesome?
帅呆了有没有
Would two mature adults go see the breakfast screening
两个成熟的成年人会在早饭时间
of Zombie Murderers From Hell?
去看《地狱使者僵尸杀手》吗
Not on a full stomach, they wouldn't.
他们不会吃饱饭再去看的
Okay, let's see what's next.
让我们来看看下一个是什么
All right.
首先
"Kiss a stranger,
亲一个陌生人
hitchhike a ride from a biker gang..."
打一个摩托帮的顺风车
Go home.
回家吧
Um, no.
才不要呢
We still have a list of crazy fun things left to do.
我们还有很多疯狂有趣的事情没做呢
I know, Ade, but...
我懂 艾德 可是我...
being irresponsible isn't making me
表现的不负责任一点也没有让我觉得
feel ready to be a mom.
我准备好做个母亲了
This is... I'm still scared. Okay.
意思就是说...我还是害怕 好吧
Well, then, maybe this has more to do with facing your fears.
也许这么做就是让你更直面自己的恐惧
And what better way of overcoming fear
没有什么比征服最难的这个
than by conquering your biggest one?
更能让你克服恐惧了吧
We're doing number five. Ade. No.
我们去做第五条 别啊 艾德
I can't do number five.
我做不了第五条
I've been afraid of number five since I was five.
我从五岁起 就害怕第五条
Silver.
小银
You walked away from Liam and Navid to have this baby.
你为了要个孩子离开了利亚姆和纳维
You can't let anything else stand in your way.
别再让其他事情阻止你了
Oh, fine.
行吧
But I wouldn't be so afraid
如果我没有一开始惧怕僵尸启示录
if I wasn't already worried about the zombie apocalypse.
我就不会这么害怕了
I have been 5 years.
我坚持了五年
That was a great way to open the session.
这给我们的交流会开了个好头
Thanks, Chris.
感谢你的分享 克里斯
Dixon.
迪克森
I know this is your first time, but
我知道这是你第一次来 但是
is there anything you'd like to talk about today?
今天有什么想跟大家分享的吗
I don't know, I'm sorry, man.
我不知道 抱歉
Um, what happened to me wasn't my fault.
我现在这样不是我的错
It was somebody else's stupid mistake.
都是因为别人愚蠢的错误
There was nothing I could do about it,
我也无力改变
so I kind of feel it's pointless to talk about it.
所以我觉得多说无益
Talking about it can actually change how you feel.
分享你的经历可以改变你的想法
But a lot of people feel uncomfortable talking
但大多数人都会觉得第一次谈话
during their first session.
就发言会很不自在
How about you, Megan?
谈谈你吧 梅根
You've been here a few times.
你已经来过几次了
Do you feel comfortable sharing your story today?
你今天想跟大家分享你的故事吗
Yeah, I think so.
可以
Well, uh, the thing that happened to me
我的故事
didn't actually happen to me.
其实并不发生在我身上
It was my dad.
是发生在我爸身上
He died in a car crash,
他在一次车祸中去世了
and it's been really hard,
我难以接受
because it feels like it was my fault.
因为我觉得这都是我的错
My dad was a truck driver,
我爸爸是个货车司机
and about a month ago he was driving down Dry Creek Highway,
一个月前在干溪高速路上
when this car with three guys in it pulled in front of him.
突然有一辆载了三个人的车停在他的车前
And he didn't have time to stop. Whoa, whoa.
他来不及停车 什么
Dry Creek Highway?
干溪高速路
Let her finish.
让她说完
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表