剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I couldn't move my leg.
我的腿也动不了
We will work through this, Dixon.
我们会挺过来的 迪克森
You're gonna be fine.
你会康复的
What if I'm not?
如果不能呢
What if I'm not gonna be fine, Annie?
如果我康复不了呢 安妮
What if it takes too long, and Ade decides not to wait?
如果时间太长 艾德不愿意等我了呢
I'm a freaking charity case.
我他妈就是个废物
No, don't ever say that.
不 不许你这样说
What if I never get better?
如果我永远好不了呢
What if I never get better, Annie?
如果我永远好不了呢 安妮
I got a ride back with Dixon and Ade, so...
迪克森和艾德捎我回家 所以...
Look, we never really talked about the whole
我们从没好好谈过
"Me being gay while I was with you" thing.
作为弯弯跟你在一起的事
We just sort of jumped ahead to me coming out of the closet.
我们直接跳到了我出柜的事情上
And I supported you unconditionally
我无条件支持你
because I loved you and wanted you to be happy.
因为我爱你 希望你幸福
I know.
我知道
I always thought that we had something special.
我一直以为我们的感情不同一般
I guess it never occurred to me
却从没想到
that you were using me
你是在利用我
to pretend that you were something else.
来伪装你自己
It's not that simple.
事情不是这么简单
Did you ever love me?
你爱过我吗
Or was that just a part of the lie, too?
还是说这也是骗我的
Silver, I never lied to you.
小银 我从未骗过你
I was lying to myself.
我是在欺骗自己
And how I felt? How I feel?
我以前怎么想 现在又是怎么想的
Of course I loved you.
我当然爱过你
I still do.
我仍然爱你
I'm having a baby with you, aren't I?
我们都要一起创造新生命了 不是吗
And just for the record, if I were straight,
并且郑重声明 如果我是直男
I would never have let you go.
我绝对不会放开你的手
How dare you get into Dixon's head!
你算什么东西 敢这么跟迪克森说
Are you here to give me a spanking?
你是来打我屁屁的吗
Although I wouldn't feel it,
尽管我感觉不到疼
but if it'd make you feel better, then go for it.
但如果能让你好受些 那来吧
Thanks to you, my brother pushed himself too hard
多亏你 我弟弟把自己逼得太紧
so that his girlfriend wouldn't look
就为了不让他女朋友
at him differently, and now he says
以异样的眼光看他 现在他说
he doesn't even see the point in trying.
他甚至看不到坚持下去的意义
Good. What?!
很好 你说什么
I was hard on Dixon for a reason.
我对迪克森严厉是有原因的
He wasn't being realistic.
他原来的想法不现实
He needs to accept that
他必须接受事实
he's got a long road to recovery
他的康复之路还很长
or he's never gonna get there.
可能他根本无法走到底
You don't know what my brother needs.
你不懂我弟弟需要什么
Oh, but you do?
你就懂吗
Better than you and your half-baked psychology
比你这个因受伤坐轮椅
of the rolling injured.
而心理不健全的人懂
Really?
真的吗
Have you ever lost control of your body and had no idea
你有过这样的经历吗 无法控制身体
if it was gonna come back, huh?
不知道能否康复
Has your life ever changed in one instant?
命运被瞬间改变 你经历过吗
Just completely changed? No.
彻底改变 没有
You see, you think by being a cheerleader for Dixon
你以为给迪克森加油打气
that you're helping him out,
就可以帮他解决难题
but really the worst thing that you can do for him right now
但现在对他来说最糟糕的事情
is promise him that you can be there
恰恰就是向他保证无论发生什么
for him no matter what,
你都会在背后支持他
when really you don't know if you can keep that promise.
而你自己都不确定能否信守这个承诺
Look, I don't know who did what to you
我不知道谁对你做了什么
to make you so bitter,
使你如此充满仇恨
but I'm Dixon's sister and I'm not going anywhere.
但我是迪克森的姐姐 我会守在他身边
So go see a therapist
你要是有什么心病需要克服
if you need to work through some things.
就去找个心理医生看看
And please, just leave us out of your neurosis.
拜托 你个神经病离我们远点
Well, the contracts have been signed,
合同签好了
Liam's doing the video game,
利亚姆会参与宣传这款游戏
and they have agreed to partner with us.
而且他们同意跟我们合作
When this hits the news,
等这消息登上新闻
our stock price should rebound and more.
我们的股价应该就能反弹而且上涨
You have to admit,
你必须承认
it looks like Naomi is not bad for business.
貌似娜欧米对生意并无坏处
It sure looks that way.
看起来的确是这样
Well, I am just happy to help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
And I don't think I've ever said congratulations.
我想我还没给你们道过喜
Well, I don't have one of these.
这玩意我还真没有
A hot pot?
热水壶吗
When Alec and I were starting our business,
我和亚历克刚开始创业时
we, uh, we ate a lot of ramen.
我们 我们经常吃泡面
And now you two are married,
现在你们结婚了
so I thought I'd pass the torch.
我想我该把接力棒传下去
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
That's very sweet, man. Thank you.
你真贴心 哥们儿 谢谢
Okay, Naomi and I leave tonight for our honeymoon.
好了 我和娜欧米今晚出发去度蜜月
A little problem.
有个小问题
You see, I promised you'd get on a plane to Japan
我跟他们保证你会立即
right away to look at the video game specs.
飞去日本看电视游戏的说明
The jet is standing by.
专机在等着呢
Well, hey, if we're gonna get this thing ready
如果我们能赶在圣诞节时
in time to launch at Christmas...
发布这款游戏...
I know how hard Naomi worked on making this happen.
我知道娜欧米为此付出了很多
I'd hate to see it fall apart.
我不想功亏一篑
But our honeymoon.
但我们的蜜月
Can wait!
可以等
Don't worry about me.
别担心我了
I want what's best for the company.
我也希望公♥司♥好
I'm married to a mogul.
我嫁给了成功人士
I'm gonna have to get used to that.
我得慢慢习惯这样的生活
Doesn't matter that our marriage is starting
新婚就分隔两洲
on different continents.
也没什么大不了
The Miller-Clarks are going to be just fine.
米勒-克拉克夫妻一定会幸福的
The, uh, Clark-Millers.
是克拉克-米勒夫妻
Kiss me right now.
赶紧吻我
Go!
去吧
All right.
好吧
I know you're mad, and I probably should
我知道你生气了 也许我应该等等再
have waited to announce our engagement
在派对上宣布我们
at the party, but...
订婚的消息 但...
Vanessa, we are not engaged!
瓦内萨 我们没有订婚
You can blackmail me into being in a relationship
你可以敲诈我 逼我和你在一起
with you, or into living in this ridiculous house with you,
或者是搬进这荒谬的房♥子和你同居
but I would rather go to jail
但我宁愿在监狱度过下半辈子
for the rest of my life than to marry you.
也不会娶你
You really hate me that much?
你真的这么恨我吗
It's Silver, isn't it?
是小银 对吧
I saw the way you looked at her.
我注意到了你看她的神情
Liam, we had a deal.
利亚姆 我们说好的
What do you want from me?!
你想我怎样
You're not even trying!
你连试都不试
What do you want?!
你到底想怎么样
I just want you to love me!
我只是想要你爱我
You are completely insane!
你简直是个疯子
Liam, wait. Let me go.
利亚姆 等等 放开我
Liam! No...!
利亚姆 不
Yeah, uh, hi. My name is Liam Court.
喂 我叫利亚姆·柯特
Uh, I've just seen an accident.
我刚刚目睹一起意外
Uh, yeah, no, no.
不 不是
I'm sorry, I, uh...
抱歉 我...
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表