剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I'm getting a little tanked.
我有点醉了
Yes, you are.
看出来了
And he will be.
他马上就回来了
He's going to be so appreciative that
如果你告诉他亚历克的真面目
you are giving him the lowdown on Alec.
他会很感激你的
Girl, you have moves!
动作不错
I do cardio barre!
我上了瘦身健美课
Hey, may I cut in?
我能插句嘴吗
No... you may not.
不行
Whoo! Madison, I know
麦迪逊 我知道
Naomi's put you up to something, okay?
娜欧米在唆使你做些什么
We both know how underhanded she is.
我们都知道她有多卑鄙
Underhandedish. She stole your fiancé.
卑...鄙 她偷走了你的未婚夫
So, before you say anything to Max, you think about this
所以在你告诉麦克斯之前 你该想想
Did I ever say one word against you and Max?
我有说过一句反对你和麦克斯的话吗
Well, no, but...
没有 但...
Just remember, you and I know the truth.
只要记住 我和你都知道真♥相♥
Do not believe that silver-tongued snake.
不要相信这条三寸不烂之"蛇"
You are wasting your time.
你这是在浪费时间
You weren't supportive of my marriage!
你根本不支持我们结婚
The minute I realized that you thought that,
当我意识到你这么想时
I did everything I could to make it up to you.
我尽了全力去补偿你
By convincing me to hire Max's ex?
说服我雇麦克斯的前女友吗
I didn't convince you to do anything!
我没有说服你做任何事
You liked her work the best.
是你喜欢她所以雇她的
Because I'm really good.
因为我的确很棒
Remember what we talked about, Madison.
记住我们谈过的 麦迪逊
I'm thirsty! Okay.
我口渴 好的
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
You're welcome. And just remember how
不谢 你就记着
I came into your life and I ruined it
我是怎样闯入并搞砸你的人生的
just like Alec knew I would.
就像亚历克预先知道一样
Don't let her manipulate you, Madison.
不要相信她的一面之词 麦迪逊
How could I possibly have known what was gonna happen?
我怎么可能预知事情发展的结果
And why would I ever do something, anything to hurt Max?
我为什么要做些伤害麦克斯的事
And think about it-- do you really think
好好想想 你真觉得
that I would want Max to end up with that?
我想毁掉你和麦克斯的婚礼吗
Well, I will have you know, Madison, that
我要让你知道 麦迪逊
that is the face of evil!
那才是恶魔的真面目
Okay, I need a break. I'm hot.
我要休息一下 我很热
Me, too.
我也是
What happened? I thought you guys were gonna dance.
怎么了 我以为你们去跳舞了呢
What are you talking about? We just did.
你在说什么 我们刚跳了呀
That-that-that was dancing?
那 那就是跳舞吗
Riley! My bad, my bad.
莱利 我的错
Oh, hey, it's cool.
没事
I'm not the greatest dancer.
我跳舞不是很行
Really? 'Cause I thought you were the expert at everything.
是嘛 我还以为你是多面能手呢
By the way, moron,
顺便说下 白♥痴♥
um, there are no worms in tequila.
龙舌兰酒里本身没有蝴蝶幼虫
Yeah, the Oaxacans, they put it in mescal,
瓦哈卡人把虫子放进梅斯卡尔酒里
as a marketing ploy, basically,
基本上只是作为一种营销策略
just so that rich, stupid gringo tourists like yourself
所以像你这样有钱没处花的外国游客
will buy overpriced firewater and suck down worms.
才会买♥♥昂贵的烈酒 还吃虫子
Okay, what is wrong with you? I'm really sorry.
你怎么回事 我很抱歉
No, no, Annie, please, don't... don't apologize for me.
别这样 安妮 别为我道歉
This... this is the kind of guy you like, seriously?
这就是你喜欢的男生类型 不会吧
This? Wow.
就他
I thought you were better than that, Annie,
没想到你眼光这么差 安妮
but obviously I was wrong.
我看错你了
Are you really gonna read the whole thing?
你真要全部读完吗
Aren't there a lot of pressing bar and club issues
难道酒吧和闪乐部真有一堆紧迫问题
that demand your scrupulous attention to detail?
让你非得纠结于细枝末节吗
Wow, Corporate Invaders must have really touched a nerve, huh?
看来《共同入侵者》击中要害了 是吧
Oh, Liam, please. If you must know,
利亚姆 我告诉你
I saw your stupid movie with a stupid boyfriend
我和我的蠢男友看了你这部蠢电影
who dragged me to it, which annoyed me so much
我很烦他硬拉我去看
that I've since vowed I'll never date another stupid guy.
我发誓我再也不和这种蠢男人约会了
Well, at least that explains why you're so lonely and bitter.
至少可以解释你为什么如此空虚寂寞 抱怨满腹
You think everyone's stupid.
你觉得每个人都很蠢
You have no right to judge me. You don't even know me.
你没权利对我评头论足 你根本不了解我
And you don't know me.
你也不了解我
Hey, by the way, um, what was your favorite part of the movie?
顺便问下 你最喜欢电影里哪个情节
Check this out!
来看看这个
You will not believe what I just got vid of!
你们不会相信我刚拍到了什么
That actor guy totally doing some chick!
那个演员和某个女的在那站着
Wet and sloppy standing sex!
鱼水相欢 干柴烈火
Hey, dude, this is a private club.
伙计 这是个私人俱乐部
We don't allow video of our customers.
禁止拍摄我们的顾客
I'll need your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
What, are you for real?
什么 你来真的吗
Got to protect my clientele.
我要保护我的客人
Hey, you'll get it back, man. Don't worry.
会还给你的 别担心
After I've erased it.
我删掉它就给你
Okay, what was all that about?
刚才是怎么回事
Celebrity sex tape.
名人性♥爱♥视频
My club just hit the big time!
我的俱乐部要大红大紫了
Oh, God...
天啊
Who is that?
那是谁
It's Liam!
是利亚姆
Who's he with?
他和谁一起
Uh, if I had to guess, I'd say a yoga instructor.
我猜猜 我觉得是个瑜伽教练
No, wait. Is that his teacher?
不是 等等 是他老师吗
This guy is unbelievable.
这家伙真是让人瞠目结舌
Liam, this has to be way, way on the down low.
利亚姆 这事一定要保密
C.U. does not look kindly on professors who consort with students,
哥大并不待见和学生乱搞的教授
even ex-students.
连前学生也不行
My firm would not be thrilled, either.
我公♥司♥也不喜欢
Don't worry, Professor. My lips are sealed.
别担心 教授 我会守口如瓶
Honey, thank you!
甜心 谢谢你
And call me when you get back on your feet!
你清醒后记得给我来电♥话♥
Recruiting Madison was a real act of desperation.
让麦迪逊过来 真是殊死一搏啊
So fitting.
太巧了吧
I'm actually glad I did it.
很高兴我做到了
I've been unearthing all kinds of interesting things, Alec.
我向来能挖出各种有趣的真♥相♥ 亚历克
Great.
很好
Be sure to tell Max how you got it.
你一定要告诉麦克斯是怎样得到真♥相♥的
Max!
麦克斯
You're not gonna believe what I found out.
你不会相信我发现了什么
Come here.
过来
Max?
麦克斯
We've been hacked.
我们被黑了
What?
什么
Look, we still don't know the extent,
听着 我们还不知道事情发展到什么地步
but someone who really knew what the hell they were doing
但是一些掌握门道的人
hacked into our secure server.
黑进了我们的安全服务器
That's where everything was stored, Max. Everything!
我们所有资料都存那了 麦克斯 所有资料
I...
我...
This could sink us.
这会搞垮我们的
How the hell could something like this happen?
怎么会发生这种破事儿
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
That was just psycho.
那就是个神经病
I feel bad for the guy.
我很同情那家伙
After what he said to you?
在听了他说的话以后吗
It's not about what he said.
不是因为他说的话
He's clearly got a thing for you.
而是他明显对你有意思
Maybe, but...
也许 但...
Look, cut him some slack, okay?
我们就放他一马 行吗
You're pretty irresistible.
你这么迷人
And with all he's got going on.
即使他倾尽所有
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表