剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
over the phone?
和我分手吗
Nice of you to tell me now, Todd.
谢谢你现在告诉我 托德
We were getting married in two weeks.
我们两周内就要结婚了
Well, how's this for honest?
那我也跟你诚实一回
You laugh like a hyena
告诉你吧 你笑起来像只土狼
and I hate your stupid leather sofa.
我恨死你那难看的皮沙发了
Good-bye!
再见
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You know, when I'm yelling at men,
当我对男人发火时
I usually get really, really thirsty.
我通常会特别特别渴
There you go, lovely.
喝点水吧 亲爱的
Better?
好一点没
No.
没有
Oh, I know this is painful.
我知道你很难受
I'm sorry you're hurt.
你受到伤害 我也很难受
Oh, cut the crap, Naomi.
娜欧米 跳过假惺惺的部分吧
What do you want?
你来干什么
I want to tell you I'm responsible
我想来告诉你
for you making a terrible mistake.
我为你犯的那个错误负责
If you fired Max because of Phenomi-con,
如果是因为动漫展而解雇麦克斯
it was not his fault, it was mine.
那不是他的错 是我
And you have to explain to the board...
你必须向董事会解释一下...
It's a waste of time.
别浪费时间了
There's nothing I can do. Someone was out to get him.
我做不了决定的 是有人故意整他
No, that's impossible. Everyone loves Max.
不可能 麦克斯人见人爱
Oh, why? Because he's so perfect,
凭什么 凭他完美
and he's your husband?
凭他是你老公吗
I have my own problems right now,
我现在要处理我自己的事
so go home to your wonderful, perfect Max
你回到你完美的麦克斯那儿吧
and leave me alone.
让我清静清静
Okay. It took me a while to find the exact perfect gift,
为了找到完美的礼物 我花了好久
but I think I finally did it.
不过我最终还是找到了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
You got me a Surface?
你给我买♥♥了台奢飞思吗
Yeah. And it does so much.
是啊 功能很强大的
That's the e-mail app right there.
这个是伊妹儿应用
And when we Skype, you can make it stand up
我们打网络电♥话♥时 你可以
with the kickstand like that.
用这个支架把它立起来
See? It'll be like we're in the same room.
看到没 就像我们在同一个房♥间一样
Yeah.
是啊
Does it have a touch function?
有没有触摸功能
'Cause I like it much better when we can do this.
因为我还是更喜欢能跟你亲亲
You see?
看到没
There are still some things that the Internet just can't do.
有些事情是网络做不到的
But if someone's away...
但是如果一个人在外地
You trying to tell me something?
你是不是有什么事要对我说
No. Well...
没有啊
Yeah. Kind of.
其实有
There's this writing program in Scotland,
苏格兰有一个写作项目
and I don't even know if I'll get in,
我还不清楚我能不能被录取
but if I do, I'll be there for two years.
如果被录取 我要去那里待两年
And I want to make sure that...
我希望我们能
That we keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥吗
Yeah.
是的
You know, the usual response to a Christmas present is "Thank you".
通常收到圣诞礼物的反应是"谢谢"
Yeah.
是的
Except this-this isn't...
不过这个不太像是个...
a Christmas present. This is a...
圣诞礼物 这个更像是
"See you later, thanks for playing" Present. Right?
"分手吧 感谢你的陪伴" 不是吗
What? No.
什么 当然不是
Yeah, you know what?
这样吧
You know what? Why don't you just...
要不...你还是...
take the gift back, give it to somebody who cares.
把礼物拿回去 给一个值得的人吧
Why are you being so mean?
你为什么说话这么刻薄
Because, Annie, you and this-this gift...
安妮 因为你和这个...
of Skype?
只能打网络电♥话♥的礼物
You know what?
别说了
This is a waste of time.
浪费时间
So this guy I wrote to about a job
我写邮件找工作的一个人给我回复了
just invited me to a big gamer conference
邀请我参加这周在冰岛举办的
this week in Iceland.
大型玩家会议
Iceland. Yeah.
冰岛 对
Fun.
不错嘛
Let's not rush into anything
在参考完其他选择前
until we consider all of our options.
先别这么早做决定
Well, so far my only other option
目前为止 所谓的其他选择
is that maybe Alec's right.
就是亚历克也许是对的
We should go back to square one and start over.
我们应该回到原点 重头再来
Or you could see if something happens
或者你再等等看 也许会发生什么事
that means you don't have to start over with Alec...
你就不用和亚历克重头再来
or go to Iceland.
也不用去冰岛
Naomi.
娜欧米
I told you, don't try to fix this.
我说过了 别再费力去改变这个结果了
Hey.
大家早
Oh, hey, Max. Hey.
麦克斯 你好 你好
Uh, Naomi.
娜欧米早
Navid, what a surprise.
纳维 真是稀客
What? You asked me over.
什么 你叫我来的
I never asked you over.
我没有哦
But since you're here,
不过既然你来了
actually, I need to talk to him.
我还真有事要找他聊一下
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Sure. I'm gonna...
好的 我去...
listen to some Bjork.
听点比约克
I need you to help me get Max's job back
我需要你帮我夺回麦克斯的工作
by going on a date with... her.
和她约会即可
That doesn't make it...
这样不太好吧...
Oh. Wow. She's pretty.
辣妹啊
Wait. Bryce Woodbridge?
等等 布赖斯·伍德布里奇
Isn't she the ballbuster that fired Max?
这不就是那个开除麦克斯的悍妇吗
"Ballbuster" is an offensive phrase used to denigrate successful women.
那个词是用来诋毁成功女性的无礼用语
And yes, she absolutely is.
不过你说的没错 就是她
She also happens to be vulnerable and lonely
她刚好又脆弱又寂寞难耐
and just updated her status to "Single",
刚刚把她的状态改成了"单身"
so I want you to go out with her.
所以我希望你约她出来
I don't even know her. Yes, you do.
我根本不认识她 你认识
I created a business page for you.
我以你名义开了一个商务页面
You sent her a message and asked
你已经给她发了私信
if she'd like to go out for drinks.
邀请她出来喝东西
Um, occupation--
我的职业是
"Small business CEO".
"小型企业执行总裁"
You are running the Offshore.
你不是在经营离岸酒吧嘛
"Interests include computer coding,
"兴趣爱好有电脑编程
solving difficult mathematical brain teasers."
解答疑难数学脑经急转弯"
Okay, I had the lowest math AP score at Princeton.
我在普林斯顿大学预备课数学分最低
She'll figure that out in five seconds.
她五分钟内就能看穿我
She won't care.
她不会在乎的
She just got dumped by her fianc
她在婚礼的前两周
two weeks before their wedding.
被她的未婚夫给甩了
She is open to going out with vaguely acceptable men...
只要有点人样的 她都会乐意的
No offense.
不是说你
Yeah, none taken,
没关系
uh, but what does this have to do with Max's job?
但这和麦克斯的工作有什么关系
Bryce was telling me,
布莱斯告诉我
apparently, someone was out to get Max
麦克斯运作硝酸盐数据时
when he was running Data Nitrate.
有人故意要干掉他
I tried to ask her who, but she's so angry and bitter
我试着问她是谁 但她当时太气愤了
about all the men in the world that she wouldn't tell me.
恨透了全天下的男人 所以没告诉我
And I was just thinking,
于是我就想
you could take her out, charm her.
你可以约她出去 把她迷得神魂颠倒
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表