剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
**No matter where you are...*
*无论你在哪里
Oh, um, Silver.
小银
I thought you were coming by later.
我以为你过一会儿才来
Oh, yeah, well, I thought I'd be out working on the truck.
是啊 我以为我会去忙货车的事
Turns out, to get a business up and running
结果证明 要想建立自己的事业
you should probably have an idea
得先想好
of what business to up and run.
要干什么事业才行
Wait, you guys still don't have an idea?
等等 你们还没想到要干什么吗
No, and every idea we come up with
没有 每一个我们想到的点子
somehow is worse than the last.
都比前一个更差
In summary, I have no career, no direction
总之 我没有事业 没有方向
and really no prospects.
前途一片渺茫
What did you want to talk to me about?
你要和我谈什么事
Oh, about people and their dreams,
关于人与梦想
but... we totally shouldn't talk about that right now.
但...现在完全不是聊那事的时候
Um... hey, how about I help you brainstorm, huh?
不如我来帮你做头脑风暴吧
On the truck? Yeah.
关于餐车吗 对
Yeah. Um, you know, maybe you guys
也许你们需要
need to stop thinking so businesslike
停止思考商业化的东西
and use the truck to chase down your dreams.
而是想想怎么用那餐车去追寻你们的梦想
Like, ever since I've known you,
比如 自从我认识你以来
you wanted to be a filmmaker.
你就一直想做个电影制♥作♥人
Yeah, but... what does that have to do
是 但那跟我这辆
with a former food truck?
退役的餐车有什么关系
It could be your own movie studio on wheels.
它可以成为你自己的移♥动♥工作室
What, we'd, like...
什么 难道我们要
roll around town getting on-the-spot interviews?
开车到大街小巷 做现场采访吗
Ade's really good on camera. She is.
艾德倒是很上镜 是啊
A documentary truck.
一辆纪录片制♥作♥卡车
I can't believe I didn't think of that.
我之前居然没想到
Yeah, see? Like I always say,
看吧 就像我一直说的那样
every dream takes the first step.
每个梦想都需要迈出第一步
Like, uh, take Michaela, for instance...
比如说米凯拉她...
Sorry, it's Ade.
不好意思 是艾德
Yes. New idea.
没错 想法来了
I'm gonna tell her everything.
我去跟她说一下
You're a genius. Thank you.
你真是个天才 谢谢
Okay. I just talked to Dixon.
对 我刚和迪克森聊完
What do you think about this?
你觉得这样如何
So, what if we...
如果我们...
Thanks for letting me crash here.
感谢你让我借住在这里
The commute to the restaurant was killing me.
往返于餐厅和我家的路程快让我崩溃了
Hey, what are, uh, half sisters for?
亲人之间就是要互相照顾嘛
Besides, a roommate is just what Liam and I need to break up the
而且我和利亚姆也正需要个室友来帮我们
the monotony.
改善单调的生活
Go ahead.
请进吧
You brother-stealing little bitch.
你个偷哥哥的小贱♥人♥
You pack Mark's things up,
你给我把马克的东西打包好
and you send him to my house right now.
立即送到我家去
Oh, I can't do that; I need him here.
我不能那么做 我需要他在这里
You need him?
你需要他
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm the one who found him.
对不住了 是我找到的他
I'm the one who begged him to stay.
是我求他留下来的
I'm the one who invested a fortune into his restaurant opening,
是我投了大笔钱给他开餐厅
so that I could develop a relationship with the long-lost brother
就是为了和我失散多年的哥哥建立感情
you didn't want anything to do with,
而你从一开始就不想认这个哥哥
so please tell me why you need him.
所以麻烦你告诉我你为什么需要他
Look, I didn't know you were gonna ask him to move in with you
听着 我邀请他来这里住的时候
when I invited him to live here, but...
并不知道你想让他搬去你那 但...
I need him as a buffer.
我需要他来做我的"缓冲器"
As a...
你的
A buffer from what?
缓冲什么
Door's fixed.
门修好了
I'm gonna head down to the Offshore
我得去一趟离岸酒吧
and help out Mark a little bit, but we'll be back.
帮马克一把 我们晚点回来
Your turn to do laundry.
轮到你洗衣服咯
Bye, Liam. See ya.
利亚姆拜拜 回见
Oh, I get it-- you have the hots for Liam.
我明白了 你又迷恋上利亚姆了
Well, uh, look at him!
你看他那火♥辣♥的身材
What am I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
Jump his bones six ways to laundry day.
跟他好好滚上几个回合呗
I can't, okay? Liam and I are friends
我不能那么做 我和利亚姆是朋友
and roommates-- we're finally in a good place,
还是室友 我们的关系好不容易正常了
and sex would totally ruin that.
跟他滚床单会毁了这一切的
And besides, it's always a huge mistake to sleep with an ex.
而且 和前任上♥床♥永远都是巨大的错误
Unless you don't want him to be an ex anymore,
除非你想把他转为现任
in which case it's called getting back together.
那样的话就叫"和好如初"了
Oh, no, that can't work. Unless it can.
不 行不通的 没准行得通
Not if it's not what I want. Unless it is.
不 那不是我想要的 没准是哦
Naomi, stop. I am under a huge amount of pressure right
娜奥米打住 我现在为了完成写作项目
now to finish this project, and all I want
已经压力山大了 我只希望
is to stop being distracted by Liam's torso!
自己不再被利亚姆那性感的躯干扰乱
Mark moving in may not be the best plan, but...
让马克搬来也许不是最好的办法 但是
unless Liam gets really fat
除非利亚姆瞬间变肥仔
or my mom comes into town,
或者我妈妈来城里
it's the only one I've got.
不然我只能这么做
So find a different way to get to know your new brother.
你想别的办法和你的新哥哥建立感情吧
Mark's staying here.
马克就住这儿了
We squeezed in two extra tables-- not bad.
我们又挤进来两张桌子 还不错
Thanks for your help. Oh. Thank Annie.
谢谢你的帮助 去谢安妮吧
She gave me a lecture
她说了我一顿
about not sitting around waiting for life to happen.
让我别在整天无所事事 随波逐流
I usually tune her out, but...
我一般都把她的话当耳旁风 但...
something she said just stuck in my head.
有些她说的话会在我脑海中挥之不去
Hey, what's going on with these empty beer vats?
那些空啤酒桶是怎么回事
I was gonna try to get a brew going before the opening.
我本来想在开业前酿些酒的
But I'm not gonna have time.
但我没时间了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I was actually playing around brewing my own beer
酒吧被烧毁前 我其实也在
before the bar burned down.
尝试自己酿啤酒
Brewed about a keg of it-- just needs to be bottled.
酿了差不多一小桶了 只需装瓶即可
Why don't you try out a small batch at the opening?
你何不带一批到开业典礼来
People like it, the vats are yours.
要是人们爱喝 啤酒桶就归你用
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah, I... I've got that small space downstairs.
好啊 我刚租下了地下室的小屋
I-I... I guess if it works out, I could actually...
如果真能行的话 我也许可以...
open my own micro-brewery.
开个自己的小啤酒厂
Make it happen, bro.
为梦想奋斗吧 兄弟
All right, yeah. Thanks, that'd be great.
是啊 谢了 太好了
Hey. That half brother of yours, he's a keeper.
你的这位半亲哥哥 他人真不错
Looks like you and Liam are bonding
看起来你和利亚姆处得不错
like you're related and have known each other forever.
好像你们有血缘关系而且认识很久了似的
Just getting some help setting up.
我只是找他来帮我布置一下
It's hard to believe,
难以置信
but I think we might actually
但我想我们或许可以
be ready for this opening tomorrow night.
准备好明晚举♥行♥开业典礼
Good. Because tomorrow you and I
很好 因为明天你和我
are spending the entire day together,
要一起共度一整天
outside the restaurant.
在餐厅以外的地方
I don't know, there's still a ton of details.
我不确定 还有很多细节要处理
No, there's not.
不 没有了
I handled everything.
我把一切都处理好了
I'm really excited about us
我很激动
opening this restaurant together, but...
我们要一起开餐厅了 但...
I want us to be more than just business partners,
我希望我们不只是生意上的伙伴
I want it to really feel like we're family.
我希望我们可以成为真正的家人
Is this because i called Liam "bro"?
你这样是因为我管利亚姆叫"兄弟"吗
That's just a guy thing, like slapping each other on the butt.
男人之间都那样 就像拍彼此的屁♥股♥
Doesn't mean anything.
并不意味着什么
Getting to know you would...
能进一步了解你
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表