剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
so that he doesn't get angry at me,
让他不要因此发火
but instead I just made it so much worse.
但结果却火上浇油了
Yeah, there's no perfect time to give bad news.
永远没有说坏消息的好时机
Today I had to tell Dixon that he couldn't open my club,
今天我告诉迪克森不能参加我的俱乐部开场演出
and, and maybe I could have been nicer,
或许我能说的更委婉些
but it still would have ruined our weekend.
但还是会搞砸这个周末
I know people say honesty is the best policy,
我知道大家都说诚实乃上策
but most of the time
但大多数情况
you just end up wishing you kept your mouth shut.
最后都会后悔开了口
Like now.
就像现在
Is that my tent?
那是我的帐篷吗
Yeah.
没错
I cannot believe
真不敢相信
that Liam Court,
利亚姆·科特
my costar from Corporate Invaders 2,
我在《共同入侵者2》中的搭档明星
is lost in the woods,
在森林里失踪了
which is why I am here to oversee every stage of the rescue effort.
所以我才会在这监督搜救行动的进度
I can get a copy of that for my reel, right? Sure.
我能拿一份我录像带的拷贝吧 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I am so glad Liam finally jumped on the publicity train.
真高兴利亚姆最终还是上了宣传车
Where is he, at a bar somewhere?
他在哪儿 酒吧吗
No, Liam is not at a bar
不 他不在酒吧
and he's not lost in the woods, okay?
也没有在森林里迷路 好吗
H-He went to get firewood.
他去捡柴火
How long ago was that?
去了多久
I don't know, like, three hours ago?
我不清楚 大概三个小时
Oh, my God, he probably is lost.
我的天 他有可能真迷路了
Why are actors so freaking flaky?
为什么演员都这么古怪
Where did you last see him?
你最后在哪儿见到他
At our campsite a couple miles down the road.
在我们的营地 距这几英里路
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm going to find your stupid little boyfriend
我要去找你那愚蠢的小男友
before he gets eaten by a bear.
在他被熊吃掉之前
Good idea.
好主意
You made it.
你做到了
Ready for dress rehearsal?
准备好彩排了吗
I can't wait to get your professional opinion.
等不及想听你的专业意见了
Oh, hey, do you mind sitting in the chair
你不介意坐在那张椅子上吧
so that I can mark my performance?
好让我定位演出
Okay, I believe the story is,
我想故事是这样的
I meet a stranger in a bar,
我在酒吧遇到一个陌生人
he comes back to my place,
他回到了我的住处
I change into something a little bit more comfortable.
我换了身稍微舒适点的衣服
And then I put on some music.
然后放了点音乐
**You flash a smile, you think I'll fall*
*你闪过丝微笑 以为我会沦陷
**You push me back against the wall*
*你将我推在墙
**The time has come to pay or play *
*该摊牌还是游戏
**But I slip away*
*但我闪身溜走
**Do you want to touch me now*
*你现在还想碰我吗
**Like that, like this *
*如此 似彼
**Do you hunger for my kiss*
*你是否渴望我的吻
**My neck, my mouth*
*我的颈 我的口
**I've been down and all around*
*我向下移 四处游走
**You know you do*
*你一清二楚
**It's a game you're gonna lose*
*你就要输掉这场游戏
**'Cause, baby, when you look straight into my eyes*
*因为 宝贝 当你直视我的双眼
**I've got you with a spell, you're hynotized*
*我就对你施了咒 让你意乱神迷
**Don't try to run away or tell me your lies*
*别想溜 别撒谎
**So, baby, give in*
*宝贝 投降吧
**'Cause I'm a snake charmer*
*因为我是个耍蛇人
**Try to pretend you're chill, so cool*
*你试图冷淡 试图扮酷
**I know your type, I'm not a fool*
*我懂你的型 我并不傻
**You only want what you can't get*
*你只想要得不到的
**No, no, not yet*
*不不 还不是时候
**Do you want to touch me now*
*你现在还想碰我吗
You really showed me how unprofessional I'm feeling.
你真让我觉得自己很不专业
Of course, I already knew that.
当然 这点我早知道
I wanted to prove you felt the same way.
我想证明你也有同样的感觉
I have to go.
我得走了
So, we erased your nude photos,
好的 我们删了你的裸照
did a little pole dance,
跳了一会儿钢管舞
dinner and a movie.
吃了晚餐 看了电影
I think we've had a pretty full day.
我觉得今天过得很充实
Am I missing anything?
我漏了什么吗
Hmm, how about, why you lied to Colin
说说你为何骗科林
about having a boyfriend?
你有男朋友了
Look,
听着
Colin is great, but if we started dating,
科林人很好 但如果我们开始约会
eventually I would have to tell him that I dated a priest,
我终究是要告诉他我前男友是个牧师
and before that
而在那之前
I was essentially a prostitute.
我甚至还当过妓♥女♥
Who wants to be with someone like that?
谁会想和这样的人交往啊
I'm damaged goods.
我就是残花败柳
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
How's this for damaged goods?
这算哪门子残花败柳
I took those photos
我之所以拍那些照片
because I'm about to have a baby with a gay guy
是因为我要和同性恋生个孩子
and then have my breasts surgically removed.
然后要做乳♥房♥♥切除手术
That's like a 100% chance no one's going
这才是百分百无法吸引别人
to ever find me attractive again.
再度交往的例子
No, it is not.
不 不是这样
Whose online dating profile would get more hits--
谁的交友主页上点击率会更多呢
ex-hooker or a single teen mom?
前妓♥女♥还是少女单身母亲
Hmm. Part of me wishes
我有时也希望
I would have left those nude photos online.
没把那些裸照都撤下网
I mean, you were right,
你说得没错
being called beautiful didn't totally suck.
被夸美丽也还不错
Yeah, neither did being asked out by a cute guy.
跟帅哥约会也很不错
So maybe you say yes,
如果你当初答应了
and then if things go well
如果你们一切进展顺利
and he happens to find out about your past later,
而之后他碰巧发现了你的过去
then hopefully he can deal.
希望他能保持淡定
But for now why don't we just enjoy ourselves?
但就目前来讲 为什么不好好享受
You're right.
说得对
I mean, if I'm too pretty to be single
如果我美到不可能单身
and your body is a work of art,
而你的身体美到像件艺术品
then who are we to tell people that they're wrong?
我们应该尽情享受现在 证明他们错了
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
快啊 快啊 拜托
Need a hand with that?
需要帮忙吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I grew up hunting and fishing in Montana.
我从小在蒙大纳州打猎钓鱼长大
I know how to take care of myself.
我能够照顾好自己
But let's go.
走吧
I got a flock of reporters waiting to hear
还有一群记者等着听
how I rescued you from certain death.
我是怎样把你从死亡线上拉回来
I would rather die in the woods.
我宁愿死在森林里
I came out here
我来这
to get away from all your crazy publicity stunts,
就是为了逃避你的那些炒作噱头
and what happens?
结果呢
I get lost like some overprivileged jerk.
我像个超级白♥痴♥一样迷路了
You know what your problem is?
你知道你的问题在哪吗
Your movie career
你的电影事业
just fell into your lap.
得来毫不费工夫
I have busted my ass for six years
而我 做牛做马六年
to get to where I am,
才走到今天
and these publicity stunts
那些炒作噱头
are going to make our movie more successful
能让我们的电影更成功
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表