剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I really hate security cameras.
我真的很讨厌摄像头
Better safe than sorry, right?
未雨绸缪总是好的 对吗
Hey, how's your friend?
你的朋友怎么样了
She's good, yeah, she's at home now and she's okay.
她很好 已经回家 没事了
Thanks for taking us to the hospital last night, by the way.
对了 谢谢你昨晚送我们去医院
It was really important to me.
真是帮了我大忙
Whatever you need, Liam.
我随时愿为你效劳 利亚姆
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
好 没事
Actually, no.
说实话 不太好
Uh, the photographer that is pressing charges--
那个起诉我的狗仔
I just feel like I haven't seen the last of him.
我感觉他还会再来找我麻烦
Don't worry, I'll take care of it.
别担心 我会处理的
Hey, uh, by the way, I got something for you.
对了 我有东西给你
It's for your niece.
送给你侄女的
She'll just love this.
她肯定会喜欢的
Good.
那就好
You sure this is what you want?
你确定要纹这个图案吗
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
我这辈子从没这么确定过
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表