剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Well, I... just assumed.
我...乱猜的
Because, well...
因为
there's a book on the table.
桌上有本书
And heaven forbid I read a book for sheer pleasure?
难道姐就不能为了放松读读书吗
Okay, you know me too well.
好吧 你太了解我了
Although I read a lot of this
不过这本我读了挺多页
and it is really, really sexy.
内容超级劲爆
You think so? Mmhmm.
你真这么觉得 嗯
Undressed, by Author X.
《一♥丝♥不♥挂♥》 某作者
Uh, have you heard of it?
你读过吗
I've kind of been following it since it started as a blog.
它刚在博客上连载我就开始关注了
I guess you could call me a fan.
差不多算个忠粉了
Well, I overheard Jordan talking with his editor.
我偷听到乔丹和他编辑的谈话
Apparently, they're both really bummed.
显然 他们都很失望
The girl who wrote it
写这本书的女孩
wants to stay trapped in the closet,
不愿意公开真实身份
so it gave me an idea on how to make my party special.
这倒给了我派对的灵感
I'm going to find Author X
我要找到神秘作者
and I am going to have her come out.
并且说服她站出来
What? Jordan is going to be thrilled.
什么 乔丹一定会很兴奋
He's going to have me plan
从此以后他所有的派对
all of his parties from here on out.
都会交给我来策划
Uh, but, uh, don't you think
不过你就没想过
there's a very good reason why the author
作者希望保持神秘
would want to remain anonymous?
也许有她的道理呢
Uh, no.
没觉得
She's just misguided and scared.
她只是有点迷茫害怕
She just needs a peer--
他需要一个感同身受的人
a reader, not an editor--
比如一位读者而不是编辑
to talk some sense into her.
来跟她讲讲道理
And that can be you.
你就可以啊
Me?
我吗
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
You followed her blog, you're a fan.
你粉了她博客
I... I am going to be very busy drinking wine
我要忙着小酌
and-and getting massaged with hot rocks.
还要做热岩按♥摩♥
I'm not taking no for an answer.
我这不是一个请求
Annie, I order you to bring me
安妮 我这是命令你
author X's head on a platter.
把某作者给我带过来
Finally. I almost started without you.
你终于来了 我差点就用手了
Sorry. I've been hanging out
抱歉 我整天都和坎贝尔
with Campbell and the Cronus guys all day
还有克罗诺斯那帮人在一起
trying to find a way to help Navid.
想办法帮纳维
Ah. Any luck?
想到办法了吗
No.
没有
Campbell's a jerk,
坎贝尔是个混♥蛋♥
but he's smart.
但他很狡猾
Only way to help Navid is to actually catch Campbell cheating.
帮纳维的唯一办法就是当场逮到坎贝尔作弊
But we won't have a chance to do that
但等到期末考试开始
until the semester ends... and finals start.
才有机会这么做
Maybe you don't have to wait that long.
也许你不用等那么久
I might be able to help you.
我也许可以帮你
You think so? Absolutely.
真的吗 当然
In fact, I already have a plan in mind.
其实 我已经想到了一个计划
You two are so cute together.
你俩在一起真甜蜜
Is this your first?
这是你第一胎吗
N-No, no. Um... we're not together.
没有 我们没在一起
She's actually my roommate.
其实她是我室友
What would even make you think that?
你怎么觉得我们在一起呢
Guess I'm crazy.
一时犯傻了
Jennifer, you're up.
詹尼弗 到你了
That's nuts, huh? She thought we were together.
她眼瞎吗 居然以为我们在一起
When I was here last week with Silver,
上礼拜我和小银一起来
somebody thought that we were a couple.
有人还以为我们是一对呢
Apparently when you're pregnant,
显然你怀孕的时候
people see you differently.
人们会用不同的眼光看你
Oh. Well, I don't.
我不会
I just think of you as a landlord with a tiny tenant.
我把你当作这位小房♥客的房♥东
That's sweet.
真萌
You know, the thing is, I'm the same girl I was.
其实 我和别的女生一样
I just want to have fun,
想活得开心
make friends, maybe go on some dates.
交朋友 时不时约个会
So what's stopping you?
你为什么不这么做呢
Come on, what am I supposed to do?
得了吧 我该怎么做呢
Go up to some guy and be, like, "Hey, I like you.
跑到男生面前说"我喜欢你
after my next sonogram let's go get some pizza."
做完B超去吃比萨"这样吗
Now, what guy's gonna go for that?
哪个男生受得了呢
Michaela, you're next.
米凯拉 到你了
Looks like I'm up.
我该进去了
Perfect timing.
来得正好
I was just closing up... the kitchen, that is.
我的厨房♥刚打烊
My lips are still open for business.
但我的嘴巴不打烊哦
I can't... we can't do this.
我不能 我们不能这样
Well, it's just kissing.
就亲一个
And I swear on my A-rating from the health inspector,
我以我A级健康检查等级发誓
our clothes won't come off until we're in the car.
上车前我们的衣服还在身上
I mean... we can't see each other anymore.
我是说 我们不能再在一起了
I thought this was going great.
我俩感觉还不错啊
It was. Really great.
是很不错
I'm sorry.
但很抱歉
So to recap: you and I totally connect,
总结一下 我俩很配
we have amazing sex,
房♥事也很棒
we're both single and we like each other.
都是单身 互相顺眼
I can see why that's a problem.
我俩的问题还真是显而易见
It's not us. It's Ade.
不是我们的问题 是艾德
I thought you said you told her the truth
我记得你说过你跟她坦白
and she said she was fine with it.
她说没关系
I did, and she did.
确实是这样
But Ade and I have a really complicated relationship
但我和艾德从高中以来
ever since high school.
关系就很复杂
I did some things to her that I'm not exactly proud of.
我对她做了一些不光彩的事
And then she did some things to me that nearly killed me.
她也差点害我丢了性命
So... I know if we keep dating,
所以我知道 如果我们继续约会
something really awful's gonna happen.
肯定会有不好的事发生
Silver... No, Mark, I know Ade.
小银 不 马克 我懂艾德
She said she's fine, but she's not fine.
她说没关系 不代表真的没关系
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再跟你约会了
Hey, man, give me one of those.
兄弟 给我来一瓶
You all right?
你没事吧
We have to cancel poker tonight.
今晚的牌局取消
Oh, that's a shame.
真可惜
I was looking forward to taking all your money.
我还想把你的钱都赢走呢
What happened?
怎么了
All the econ grades were held up
因为传言有人作弊
because of the cheating scandal.
经济学成绩全部作废
You can't even apply to B school
如果没有荣誉经济学成绩
without a grade in honors economics.
连一所二流学校都不能申请
When my stepmom heard that,
我继母听到消息后
she started nagging my dad to call the dean
就念叨我爸打电♥话♥给院长
and demand that our class be able to retake the test.
要求我们班重新考试
It's tomorrow.
就在明天
Hm. Well, since you've already studied for the test,
既然你都已经学好了
I mean, retaking it should be a breeze, right?
重测只是小菜一碟 对吧
Don't be cute.
别自作聪明
I didn't exactly prepare the traditional way the first time,
我说的准备不是老办法
if you know what I mean.
你懂的
What do you mean, you cheated?
你意思是 你作弊了吗
This time everything's on strict lockdown.
这次一切都将严格封锁
They're not letting cell phones into the room.
手♥机♥不允许带进考场
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表