剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
You want to watch it?
想一起看吗
I got it on Blu-ray.
我有蓝♥光♥碟
Hell yeah.
好啊
But you know what I want to do first?
但你知道我想先干嘛吗
Throw up?
要吐吗
No, get a giant plate of nachos.
不 先来一大盘玉米片
I'm in a craving phase.
我已经食指大动了
You're a genius.
你真是个天才
Let's go.
走吧
So what happened was
情况就是
we were watching a movie on my phone.
我们正用手♥机♥看电影
And one of the strippers kept bragging
其中一个脱衣舞男不断吹嘘
about this porno he was in. Yeah.
他演的黄♥片♥ 没错
And we thought, what the heck,
我们寻思着 搞什么啊
let's check it out.
不如去看看吧
And it was a complete rip-off of my favorite movie.
结果他却盗用我最爱的电影
Corporate Invaders.
《共同入侵者》
I'm a huge Liam Court fan.
我是利亚姆·柯特的超级粉
Aren't we all?
我们不都是吗
And that's what I was saying to Cam, I was like,
我当时就和卡蜜儿说
"Oh, my God, yeah, the stripper's like,
"天哪 脱衣舞男的确
well-endowed and whatnot, but Liam is so much hotter."
性感火♥辣♥ 但是利亚姆绝对更胜一筹
And your friend,
接着你那位
the little one, was like, "I live with Liam."
身材娇小的朋友就说 我和利亚姆住一块儿
Party time.
派对时间到
So we all jumped into my Bentley
我们钻进了宾利车
and went to Liam's house.
一起去了利亚姆家
But he wasn't home, so I was really sad.
可惜他不在 姐可伤心了
You were sad. I was sad.
你很伤心 没错
So we decided to watch
所以我们决定看
The First Wives Club.
《大老婆俱乐部》[美国喜剧]
That always makes her feel better.
通常会让她开心点
But it seemed like the movie was getting you upset.
但那部电影反而让你越看越低落了
You said that you didn't want
你说你不希望离婚
to be a divorcee because you didn't want it to define you.
因为你不愿顶着"弃妇"的名字
Yeah, we told you it won't...
对 我们跟你说不会...
entirely.
完全不会
I mean, it definitely changes the way people see you.
离婚会彻头彻尾改变人们对你的看法
Because you're not yourself anymore,
因为你不再是原来的你了
and your not somebody's wife.
不是某人的妻子
You're somebody's ex-wife.
而是某人的前妻
Exactly.
没错
Well, thank you
多谢你们
for all of this incredible support,
贴心的鼓励
but we actually want to know
不过我们想问的是
if at some point last night
昨晚某个时间
I, um, married someone?
我是不是和某人结婚了
I have no idea.
我不知道
I went to the bathroom,
我去浴室了
and when I came out again, you were gone.
等我出来时你已经走了
She was in the one bathroom, and that little,
她待在一间浴室 另一个
tiny girl was in the other bathroom, and I had to go so bad,
瘦小的姑娘在另一间 我急着用厕所
I just couldn't hold it any longer,
实在憋不住了
so I popped a squat in the backyard.
就在后院解决了一下
Oh, my God.
天哪
No, don't worry. No one saw me.
别紧张 没人看见我
I know why Annie's not returning our calls.
我知道安妮不回我们电♥话♥的原因了
I think she's trapped.
她被困在里面了
Thank you both. We have to go.
谢谢你们啦 我们要走了
What a hot mess those three are.
这三个姑娘真是六神无主啊
Yeah.
没错
What about the other new members?
其他新成员呢
Don't they have to be initiated, too?
他们不用通过入会考核吗
They did this weeks ago,
他们几周前就通过了
when you'd gone AWOL.
你当时不知道在哪儿呢
Well, it looks like I have some catching up to do.
看来我要加把劲才行
Whoa, easy.
悠着点
Dude, slow down. Wow.
哥们儿 慢点喝
Not bad.
不赖啊
Well, I do own a bar.
我是酒吧老板
So if this is one big drinking contest...
如果是要拼酒量的话...
So you're not feeling challenged enough.
你觉得这是小菜一碟对不对
Well, you will be happy to know that this is just part one.
你一定会很开心 这只是第一关
What's part two?
第二关是什么
Nothing much.
没什么难的
Just a refreshing little stroll...
只要在这上面
up here.
悠闲地散个步
Annie?
安妮
Oh, my God, we're terrible friends.
上帝啊 我们真是群不靠谱的朋友
She could be dead in there.
她没准会死在里面
At least she has water.
至少有水啊
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
It took you guys 18 hours to realize I was missing?
过了18个小时你们才意识到我失踪了
Ugh. I really hope that is the closest I ever get to 127 Hours.
我希望这是我最接近《127小时》的经历了
Stupid doorknob.
该死的门把手
Why didn't I just let Liam and Mark fix it?
我怎么就没让利亚姆和马克修好它呢
Or if you were stuck in there all night,
你在里面被困一整晚
why didn't you just yell?
怎么不呼救呢
I tried, but my voice was a little bit shot
我试过了 不过我一整晚都在尖叫
from yelling all night at strippers
让脱衣舞男秀点好料
to show me the goods.
嗓子都喊哑了
I got a little carried away.
我有点忘乎所以了
We all did. Eventually, it got quiet,
我们都是 最后安静下来了
so I thought you guys had left,
我想你们一定走了
and Liam and Mark never came home last night.
利亚姆和马克昨天又夜不归宿
So basically, you have no idea where I went.
所以你根本不知道我去哪儿了
I assumed you went home to put on sweatpants and cry.
我以为你会回家换上运动裤大哭一场
You seemed pretty shaken up by that ridiculous movie.
那部破电影似乎让你情绪激动
So, breaking you out of the bathroom was completely pointless.
看来把你从浴室解救出来根本多此一举
All right, I'll just go back in there, but this time,
没关系 我可以回去 不过这一次
I'm definitely taking my phone.
我一定记得带手♥机♥
Annie, I'm sorry, I just...
安妮 抱歉 我只是
I'm never gonna find that idiot that I married,
我永远找不到那个和我结婚的傻瓜了
and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life as a pathetic,
我要一辈子当一个悲催
bitter double-divorcee.
苦逼的双重弃妇
I might as well give up now.
不如还是放弃吧
I wish I could help you.
我也想帮你
And maybe I can,
也许我真的可以
because at 4:17 a.M.,
因为凌晨4点17分
I got an e-nnouncement
我收到了来自
from Lala's All-Night Wedding Chapel.
拉拉的通宵结婚教堂的电子结婚照
Let me see that!
让我瞧瞧
You married your brother?
你嫁给了你弟弟
Are you happy now?
现在你满意了吧
Me? I'm great,
我吗 我很好啊
but you're still not getting into Cronus.
不过你还是不能加入克罗诺斯
What the hell, man?
你说什么 伙计
I just put my life on the line.
我刚刚可是在玩命啊
And you did a decent job,
你干得不错
but you walking on some ledge,
不过在楼顶边缘走几步
while extremely entertaining,
虽然很好玩啦
doesn't prove that you're not friends with Shirazi.
却不能证明你和谢拉兹不是朋友
Look, man. I haven't been friends
听着 老兄 自从上次
with Navid since he leaked a sex tape of mine
纳维泄露了我的性♥爱♥录影带
and he ruined a relationship.
我们俩就恩断义绝了
He's a dick.
他是个混♥蛋♥
So I don't know what your plans with him are,
虽然我不清楚你们想怎么整他
but personally,
不过就我个人
I would be thrilled to see him get what he deserves.
我会很乐意看到他罪有应得
What do I have to do
我要怎么做
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表