剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Come on.
来吧
I can do this.
我可以的
I conquer this fear, I conquer all fears, right?
我能够克服恐惧 克服一切恐惧 对吧
Totally.
当然
Unless you die tragically.
除非你很不幸地死了
What?!
什么
I'm kidding. You got this.
开玩笑的 你可以的
Ready to fly?
准备好飞翔了吗
Ready as I'll ever be.
完全准备好了
When I say let go, just let go.
我说放手 你就放
Okay, got it. Here we go.
好的 没问题 开始了
Ready. Set.
预备 就位
Go. Yeah! Leg's up! Leg's up!
走着 好的 腿抬高 腿抬高
Hands off. Look up.
手放开 向上看
Nice! Oh, I'm doing it!
很好 我做到了
I'm really doing it!
我真的做到了
Turn! Turn!
转身 转身
Yes!
好棒
Yes!
太棒了
All right.
好的
Nice. Nice!
不错 不错
I did it!
我做到了
I knocked out number five! I kicked fear's ass!
我完成五项了 我克服了恐惧
That was so good. Okay.
你做得太好了 真爽
Okay, that did not look so good.
这看着可不太好
You okay? No.
你还好吗 不好
My ankle, my ankle, my ankle.
我脚踝 脚踝 疼疼疼
The token guy said this is the only silver unicorn
换币的人说这是整个半岛上仅剩的
on the peninsula, so you have to get it.
一只银色独角兽了 你一定要拿到
Listen, I am a master on these machines, okay?
放心 我玩这些很在行的
I'm just getting a feel for this puppy.
我只是需要先找一下手感
We'll get it this time. No doubt, no doubt, all right?
这次一定拿得到 没问题
You said that about 20 minutes ago.
你20分钟前就是这么说的
Okay. Uh...
好吧
Okay, steady, steady. Yes, yes, yes, right there, right there.
好 稳住 稳住 对 就是那
Right there. Easy, easy.
就那里 慢慢来
Oh, yes, yes, right there. Easy.
对对 看准了 放松
Got it! Yes!
拿到了 好棒
Yes! Yes!
太好了 好的
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
耶 太好了 太棒了
Told you.
早告诉过你
No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Naomi, wait.
娜欧米 等等
We need to talk about this!
我们得谈谈刚刚的事
No. We're not talking about this because this...
不 我们不需要谈 因为刚刚...
this never happened!
什么都没发生
Oh, Naomi, thank God you're back.
娜欧米 你终于回来了
I lost Dixon. Have you seen him?
我找不到迪克森了 你见过他吗
No, and how do you lose a guy who can't move?
没 你怎么会找不到一个不能动的人
Well, because I pushed him too hard to get what I wanted
因为我强迫他按我的意愿行事
and it blew up in my face, okay?
结果情况失控自食恶果了
Yeah, that pretty much sums up my day, too.
是吗 我今天的情况也差不多
But sorry I have no idea where Dixon is.
但很抱歉 我不知道迪克森在哪
Guess I don't know my brother as well as I thought I did.
也许我没我想的那么了解我弟弟
If you don't, who does?
如果连你都不了解 还有谁
Riley.
莱利
Who's Riley?
莱利是谁
Dixon's jerky, know-it-all physical therapist.
迪克森的那个无所不知的混♥蛋♥理疗师
He acts like being in a wheelchair
好像就因为他坐着个轮椅
gives him some special insight into Dixon that I don't have.
他就比我更了解迪克森的内心想法
It's like they're in a club.
好像他们是盟友一样
And now I actually sound like I'm jealous
我的口气还真像是
that I'm not in a wheelchair.
嫉妒人家坐轮椅一样
Yeah, you kind of do.
是挺像的
But thanks for making me feel better about my day.
不过谢谢 你让我的心情好了不少
Well, hello, sunshine.
你好啊 阳光美女
To what do I owe the pleasure?
什么风把您给吹来了呢
Dixon doesn't have a session today.
迪克森今天不用做理疗的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I wanted Dixon to talk about his issues
我想让迪克森倾诉心中的烦恼
and so I ambushed him into group therapy.
所以我骗他参加了一个集体心理治疗
You did what?
什么
Apparently he got upset and left in the middle of the session,
显然他很生气 中途就离开了
and no one's seen him since.
之后就再没人见过他了
So my assessment that your brother's problem
所以我曾推断说 他的问题是心理原因
was mental is just way off.
完全不靠谱是吗
I took your advice and I tried
我接受了你的建议
to get through to him, but it did not work.
试图理解他 但完全没效果
And now I can't find him.
而现在我找不到他了
Well, what do you want my help for?
你想让我怎么帮你
I don't know your brother at all, remember?
我根本不了解你弟弟 对吧
Can you just drop the tough love drill sergeant bit for two minutes?
你那冷硬的军官作风就不能放下一会儿吗
I get it... You are a war hero
我知道 你是个战争英雄
who's an expert in all things wheelchair.
是轮椅方面的专家
So tell me where my brother is.
快说我弟弟在哪吧
Yeah, look, if-if Dixon is upset
如果迪克森提起那场意外时
talking about the accident, that means he's...
焦躁不安 就说明他
he's finally processing the day of the crash.
终于开始琢磨车祸当天的事了
He's wondering what life would've been like
他在想 如果当时他没在车里
had he not gotten in that car
没在那条路上行驶
and driven down that road.
他的生活会怎样
So what would have life been like?
他的生活原本会怎样
Where was he headed that day?
他那天要去哪
He was on his way to meet Ade at the Santa Monica Pier.
他要去圣莫尼卡码头见艾德
Okay, so...
好了
what do you do when the feat to conquer all fears
当战胜所有恐惧的壮举沦为大溃败
is an epic fail?
你会如何
Okay, hey, you weren't that bad.
你没那么逊啦
You conquered most of it.
你战胜了大部分恐惧啊
Hey, I'm gonna go get the car.
我去开车
You stay here. Yeah?
你待着这里 什么
Unless number six on your list
除非你清单上的第六项
is falling off the curb.
是从路边掉下来了
I'll be right back. Very funny.
我很快回来 真搞笑
Erin Silver?
艾莲·西福尔
Suzanne, hi. What are you doing here?
苏珊娜 你好 你在这里干什么
Oh, you know us BRCA gene patients,
我们这种乳腺癌基因病人
we're always finding some reason to be at the hospital.
是医院的常客
Though it's not usually foot related. Are you okay?
但这病跟脚没什么关系 你没事吧
Yeah, it's just a sprained ankle.
只是脚踝扭伤而已
Nothing life threatening.
没有生命危险
I decided to have a...
我决定...
a baby before the BRCA gene surgeries.
在乳腺癌基因手术前要个孩子
A friend of mine talked me into conquering
我一个朋友刚刚还劝我
some of my fears, and, uh,
克服恐惧呢
it didn't really work out.
但不管用
How have you been?
你近来如何
I'm great.
很好
The good news is I lost a couple pounds.
好消息是我掉了几斤肉
The bad news is it was all boobs and ovaries.
坏消息是都是从乳♥房♥♥和卵巢上掉的
Wow. You had the surgery.
你做过手术了
A month ago.
一个月前
Here to see my doctor for a follow-up.
这次是来跟医生复查的
That's great. You knew what you wanted,
很好 你知道自己想要什么
you made a decision and...
做了决定后
it must be a huge relief.
一定松了一大口气吧
Actually, it was the scariest thing I've ever done.
说真的 这是我经历过最恐怖的事了
It hurts, I have scars,
很疼 留有疤痕
and I have to take pills for rest of my life.
余生都要与药物相伴了
Erin, you're not
艾莲 你绝不
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表