剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And if that happens,
如果真的是这样
I will never forgive myself
我绝对不会原谅我自己
and Naomi will never forgive you.
娜欧米也绝对不会原谅你
So if that means making a deal
如果那意味着做个交易
and spending Christmas at Grandma's next year,
明年在奶奶家过圣诞节
then I think that's a pretty fair trade
那我觉得是个相当公平的交易
for the most important person in Naomi's life.
为了娜欧米一生中最重要的人
Hello?
喂
Okay.
好的
Don't do anything
我到之前
until I get there.
啥都别做
That was the lawyer.
是律师
Liam just showed up at the jail with Mark's kids.
利亚姆刚带着马克的孩子去了监狱
Liam, what are you doing?
利亚姆 你搞什么飞机
Mark's kids think their dad doesn't care.
马克的孩子觉得他们的爸爸不在乎他们
They deserve to know the truth.
他们有权知道真♥相♥
You okay?
你还好吗
I just hitched a ride with a family of nine
我刚刚搭了一个九口之家的车
who squeezed me into something they called the "Way back."
他们把我塞到一个叫做"回来的路"的地方
Naomi, I know you're upset.
娜欧米 我知道你不爽
Shh, Liam.
利亚姆
I don't know what Liam told you,
我不知道利亚姆告诉了你们什么
but he's an actor and they lie
但他是个演员 他
for a living, so don't ever believe them.
靠撒谎谋生 所以不要相信他
Who wants to finish
谁想以
the birthday bash with a...
购物狂欢
shopping spree?
来结束生日会呀
Dad!
爸爸
Liv. Dylan.
奥利维亚 迪伦
What are you doing here?
你们来着干什么
Mark, I', sorry.
马克 对不起
It's our birthday.
今天是我们的生日
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I just...
我只是
didn't expect to be the one getting a present.
没想到我会是收到礼物的那个人
This feels...
这种感觉
really wrong.
很不对劲
Us being together,
是因为我俩在一起了
or that we just did it in Silver's bed?
还是因为我们刚刚在小银的床上做了
I don't know.
我不知道
The Silver's bed part pretty much overshadows
小银的床确实让
everything else.
其他东西黯然失色
Navid, I'm tired of walking away from things that I really want
纳维 我受够了因为小银的不喜欢
because Silver might not like it.
而放弃自己真正想要的东西
I know that you said
你刚才说
that us hooking up seems like a mistake from the past, but...
我们勾搭在一起是个错误 但...
I have feelings for you.
我对你还有感觉
I've always had feelings for you.
一直都有感觉
And I really don't want to give them up.
而且我也不想摆脱这感觉
Why didn't you tell me that before?
你之前怎么不跟我说
Because I don't want anyone to get hurt.
因为我不想任何人受伤
Silver, I need to talk to you.
小银 我得和你谈谈
Oh, my God.
天啊
Michaela, let me explain.
米凯拉 容我解释
Why? It's not like we're friends.
为什么 我们没那么熟吧
Yes. Yes, we are.
熟 当然熟
Okay, this thing between me and Navid
我和纳维在一起的事
started before I knew that you liked him.
在你喜欢他之前就开始了
But then you did know, and you didn't mention it,
但你知道我喜欢他 却不提你俩的事
and then, what, you just slept with him again?
然后又跟他上♥床♥
Y... yeah, but...
没错 但...
that just sort of happened.
就这么发生了
You know what, this actually isn't my biggest problem
现在这真不是我最大的问题
right now, so if trying to hurt me or Silver
所以如果你想伤害我或小银
is what you're after... No, no, no.
就省省吧 没 没有
I'm not.
我没有
Okay? I'm not trying to hurt anyone.
我没想伤害任何人 好吗
I didn't want to tell you about me and Navid
我不想告诉你我和纳维的事
because I didn't want to make you feel awful.
是因为我不想让你难堪
And hearing about it wouldn't make it any better.
知道这事也不会让你好过一些
So, yes,
所以没错
maybe I should have told the truth,
也许我是该告诉你真♥相♥
but with everything going on, I didn't want to cause you any more pain.
但事态不断变化 我不想让你更痛苦
Yeah, I actually get that.
我明白
It was so cool how Dad
爸爸在探监室
got the other prisoners in the visiting room
当着其他囚犯的面唱《生日快乐》
to sing "Happy Birthday""
实在太棒了
Very cool.
确实很棒
Although the man who said
虽然那个说过
he used to work as a clown
自己曾在儿童派对上
at children's parties was a little disturbing.
当过小丑的人有点让人烦呢
But, Dad is gonna be okay, right?
但爸爸会没事的 对吧
Yes, absolutely.
没错 完全没事
I am gonna do whatever it takes to make sure of that.
我会不惜一切代价保证他安然无恙
Hey, a present.
瞧 有份礼物
Oh, uh... actually, this is for Naomi.
其实 这是给娜奥米的
But, uh, I think I know something that she'll like a little more.
但我觉得她会更喜欢另一样东西
Excuse me.
抱歉离开一下
Well, this was still the best birthday ever.
这还是我们过得最棒的生日
Just, uh, glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Hey, kids, your mom is on the way,
小朋友们 妈妈还在路上
so why don't you have Aunt Annie show you around?
你们跟着安妮姑姑到处逛逛吧
Sure there's some presents around here somewhere.
说不定会有什么礼物
That's right.
没错
Aunt Princess Naomi's magic castle
娜奥米公主姑姑的魔堡里
is full of hidden treasures.
藏满了宝藏哦
Do you guys like designer shoes?
你们喜欢名牌鞋吗
Know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
I shouldn't take them anywhere without telling you.
我不该不告诉你就带着他们走了
But you... understood what they needed more than I did,
但你... 比我更了解他们的想法
because... you know what it feels like to be the kid everyone lied to.
因为你明白生活在谎言中孩子的感受
Yeah, something like that.
差不多吧
How dare you... work out your messed-up
你怎么能 以破坏我家庭为代价
psychological issues at the expense of my family?
来解决你神经错乱的问题
Hey, Naomi... No, don't.
娜奥米 少来
I don't care about how hurt you are,
我才不管你多么痛
about all the women in your life,
你生命中有哪些女人
or how you refuse to be a part of a lie.
还是你多么不想成为谎言的一部分
I was keeping Mark's ex-wife from finding out that he was in jail
我一直向马克的前妻保密他入狱的事
so that he wouldn't lose custody.
这样他才不会失去抚养权
Thanks to you,
真是多亏了你
there's nothing to stop the woman
现在谁也阻止不了那女人
from taking those kids to the other side of the country.
带着孩子到国家的另一边
So no matter what,
所以无论如何
Mark either loses them...
要不马克失去孩子
or I lose Mark.
要不我失去马克
Naomi, I'm sorry. I...
娜奥米 我很抱歉 我...
And you... are sorry.
你确实该抱歉
What am I gonna do with you?
我该拿你怎么办呢
That's weird. Jordan just texted, asking me
太奇怪了 乔丹发短♥信♥让我
to stall the hearing until he gets here.
拖延听证会等他来
Oh. That gives me time to properly style Mark for court.
正好给我时间好好打扮马克让他上庭
It's a probation hearing, Naomi, not fashion court.
这是假释期听证会 娜奥米 不是时尚艺苑
Ah-ah-ah, don't-don't make fun of fashion court.
别拿时尚艺苑开玩笑
If Naomi would've got a hundred more signatures
如果娜奥米能在请♥愿♥书上拿到
on that petition, it would've been real.
百人以上签名 那就成真了
Calling to order the probation revocation hearing for Mark Holland.
马克·霍兰德的假释期撤销听证会现在开庭
Counsel and defendant are present, Your Honor.
被告及其律师均出庭 法官大人
The purpose of this hearing is to determine
本场听证会的目的是
whether the terms of probation were violated.
确定被告是否违反假释期条例
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表