剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
If you listened to me, you might know,
如果你听我的 你或许会知道
but... that's not how you do things.
但是 你不应该这么做
Oh, well, excuse me.
真是抱歉
Excuse me for-for-for not wanting to see you in pain.
原谅我不愿看到你痛苦
Excuse me for wanting to make your life a little bit better.
原谅我想让你的生活更好一点
Naomi, what you want is to fix your nice, little picture of the world,
娜欧米 你只想修补你美好的理想世界
where-where Naomi Miller Clark
在那里娜欧米·米勒·克拉克
and-and Max Clark Miller live happily ever after
和麦克斯·克拉克·米勒幸福地在一起
without anyone or anything that you don't like.
没有任何你不喜欢的人或事打扰
Wow. But guess what.
但你知道吗
No, Naomi, guess what.
娜欧米 你知道吗
You got your wish.
你如愿以偿了
Because thanks to you not listening to me,
因为多亏了你没有听我的话
I-I have nothing and no one but you.
我现在一无所有只剩你了
Oh, that's great, Max.
那太好了 麦克斯
That's really great!
那真是太好了
Ashley?
艾什莉
I thought you were a real cop.
我还以为真是个警♥察♥
What's wrong?
怎么了
I need to know where you're going.
我需要知道你要去哪
I have to keep you safe.
我得保证你的安全
I'm fine.
我很好
Go to the party. Relax.
回♥派♥对去吧 别操心了
See you later.
回头见
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
What do you mean you can't let me do that?
你这话什么意思
Liam, you need to tell me the truth.
利亚姆 你得跟我说实话
You work for me. I don't have to tell you anything.
你为我工作 我不用向你汇报
Actually, I work for the LAPD,
实际上 我为洛杉矶警局工作
and you're right, you don't have to tell me anything.
你说得对 你不用向我汇报
You have the right to remain silent...
你有权保持沉默
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
So now she's having a baby
现在她要跟我们的
with, uh, this gay friend of ours,
一个基佬朋友生孩子了
and I-I'm happy for her.
我很为她高兴
I just, I feel like a dope for hanging on so long.
只是 我觉得我执着了这么久很蠢
Well, I won't be waiting by the phone for Todd to call.
反正我肯定不会傻傻等着托德打来
I wasted two years on this guy Alec
我在这个叫亚历克的男人身上浪费了两年
who never wanted to be more than friends.
结果他说只是想做朋友
Alec?
亚历克
Yeah, although maybe being friends is the better way to go.
对 也许做朋友是更好的选择
At least Alec got me my job.
至少他帮我搞到了工作
H-How did Alec do that?
他怎么帮你搞到的
He told me exactly what to say in the interview
他告诉我面试时该说什么
in order to impress his former partner.
才能打动他的前任合伙人
All I had to do
我只需保证
was promise to fire the guy once I got the job.
一旦拿到工作就开了那个男的
Here to help us ring in the holidays
到场帮我们调动节日气氛的是
are the amazing Tegan and Sara.
巨星蒂甘和萨拉
**Stay*
*留下吧
**You're leaving in the morning anyway*
*反正你会在早晨离开
**My heart*
*我的心
**You'll cut it out, you never liked me anyway*
*被你打碎 反正你从没爱过我
**Why do you take me down this road*
*为何还要带我走
**If you don't wanna walk with me*
*你根本不喜我的陪伴
**Why do you wait to go it alone*
*为何总坚持一个人
**When you could just talk to me*
*何时才会找我诉说
So, uh...
那个
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Peace on earth?
握手言和吧
Yeah.
好
Good will towards men.
人间持善意
At least this man anyway.
至少我是持善意的
Thank you.
谢谢
The gift. I-I love it.
礼物 我很喜欢
Even the Skype.
我也很喜欢网络电♥话♥
I know I should have told you that I was going
我应该在送你礼物前
to Scotland before I gave it to you.
就告诉你我要去苏格兰的
Yeah. Yeah, you should have,
是啊 你确实应该
but I should have told you that I'm...
不过我也应该告诉你 我...
I'm starting to take us together more seriously.
我已经开始认真看待我们的关系了
Maybe more seriously than-than you're ready for.
或许认真到了你还不能接受的程度
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt or anything.
抱歉 我无意打扰两位的谈话
Um, can you take a picture of me and Annie
你能不能帮我和安妮照张相
for our mom for Christmas?
圣诞节时要发给我妈
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah, let's do it.
好啊 来吧
You want to sit in the chair?
你要坐下吗
Uh, no, I think it'd be better if you sit down. Okay.
不用 我觉得你坐着更好 好
I'll just, uh, stand over here.
我就 站在你旁边
Oh, yeah.
对了
I don't need those anymore.
我已经不需要那些了
Yeah, the doctor said I'm good to go.
是的 医生说我已经痊愈了
I'll be 100%, like nothing ever happened.
完全康复 和事故前没两样了
Oh, my God, Dixon, are you serious?
我的天 迪克森 是真的吗
Dead serious.
还能有假吗
It's all over.
都过去了
Oh, that is the best Christmas present ever!
这是史上最棒的圣诞礼物
Ooh, nice.
不错
So. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Think I'll go get us some drinks.
我去拿点喝的来
Yeah.
好
Ah, Teddy, um,
泰迪
about what you offered,
关于你之前说的
I was touched.
我很感动
I thought it was really quite lovely,
真的 相当感动
and, um, you know, I-I totally understand,
我 非常地理解
but I really want to do this alone,
但是 我真的想自己抚养孩子
and I can't thank you enough.
非常感谢你
What? No, Silver, this isn't something
什么 不 小银 这事你不能
you can just thank me for and walk away.
说句感谢就走人了
I mean, why isn't this a good thing?
这难道不是好事吗
What's wrong with help from me and Shane?
让我和肖恩帮你有什么不好
It's not about that.
不是那个问题
It's about not complicating my life or my child's life.
我只是不希望让我和我孩子的生活复杂化
You mean our child.
是我们的孩子
Please don't do this to me.
请你别这样对我
What am I doing? I'm just trying to be a part of my baby's life.
我怎么了 我只是想参与我孩子的生活
It's not yours, okay?
不是你孩子 好吗
We made a deal, you gave me something,
我们说好的 你向我保证过的
and you can't just take it away.
你不能现在反悔
Silver, this...
小银 这事
No, it's...
别说了
**All I want to get is*
*我只是想要
**A little bit closer*
*再靠近你一点
**All I want to know is*
*我只想知道
**Can you come a little closer*
*你能否再靠近我一点
**Here comes the breath before we get*
*鼻尖嗅到你的气息
**A little bit closer*
*再靠近一点
**Here comes the rush before we touch*
*体内涌起异样的冲动
**Come a little closer*
*再靠近一点
**The doors are open, the wind is really blowing*
*门敞开着 风轻轻吹拂
**The night sky is changing overhead*
*头顶的夜空不断变幻
**It's not just all physical*
*不只是身体
You're here.
你来了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表