剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Really, guys?
真的要这样吗
No, uh, remember our music video?
才不是 记得我们的音乐录影带吗
It's on.
有眉目了
A movie just lost its funding,
有部电影资金被撤了
the guy at the studio called me,
摄影棚的人给我打电♥话♥
told me we could have all of their sets for half price.
说我们可以半价租下他们所有的设备
We just have to shoot the day after tomorrow.
只是我们后天就得开拍
Don't I need a song?
我得先有首歌♥才行啊
You have a song.
你有的
I'll just put together a new mix for the song
我会把你那天在离岸酒吧唱的歌♥
that you did at the Offshore.
合成一首新混音
We'll be good to go.
就万事俱备了
Look, after we do this video,
听着 拍完录影带之后
I'll have everything I need to launch Michaela
我就具备了在米凯拉怀孕前
before she goes into mommy mode.
捧红她所需的全部要素
Okay, that sounds amazing,
好吧 听起来是不错
but Michaela has a checkup for her IVF tomorrow.
但米凯拉明天要做胚胎移植前的健康检查
Okay, but didn't you say the appointment
好吧 但你不是说
was just for lab tests?
那只是检查而已吗
Well, we'll shoot the video,
我们把录影带拍了
have everything done before she's even implanted.
在胚胎移植前就能弄完所有事
Look, I'm telling you,
我跟你说
if we miss out on these sets,
如果错过这批设备
I don't even know when we'll get another opportunity like this.
就不知道何时还能再有这样的机会了
Sounds really cool.
听起来真心不错
Not that anybody's asking what I think.
虽然没有人问我的意见
I'm just the singing womb.
我只是颗会唱歌♥的小子♥宫♥
Come on, please.
答应吧 求你了
Okay, let's do it.
好吧 就这么办
Yes!
太棒了
Mmm, so delicious.
真好吃
Oh, that is so good.
美味极了
Told you.
早跟你说了
Me next, me next.
到我了 到我了
Sorry, that's it.
抱歉 就是这些
All done.
结束了
Well, that was incredible.
真是不可思议
Your food is amazing.
你做的食物相当赞
I'm glad you liked it.
很高兴你们能喜欢
That's why I wanted you to be blindfolded,
所以我才让你们蒙上眼睛试吃
so you could focus on just the taste.
这样你们会更专注于食物的味道
Well, it was better than sex, if you ask me.
要我说的话 比做♥爱♥的感觉还好
Really? Maybe.
真的吗 或许吧
It depends who you're having sex with.
取决于做♥爱♥的对象
Okay.
好吧
Enough with the images of food and sex.
食色性也的话题到此为止
Well, in any case, it's superb, as usual.
无论如何 这都像往常一样是极好的
Are these the new menu items for the Offshore?
这些是为离岸酒吧准备的新菜品吗
Not exactly.
不全是
Annie's hedge fund guy
安妮的对冲基金合伙人
does business with the owners of Bijou.
与宝珠餐厅的老板有商业往来
Turns out they're looking for a new chef.
结果他们正好在招新主厨
So, Annie pulled some strings
所以安妮帮我走了走后门
and now I'm flying to New York next week
我下周就要飞去纽约
to cook for them what you just tasted.
给他们做你们刚刚尝到的这些
Excuse me, New York?
什么 纽约吗
It's a three-star rated Michelin restaurant.
这家餐厅被评为"米其林三星餐厅"
Isn't that so exciting?
是不是很激动人心
Uh, no, it absolutely is not.
不 当然不
Yes, I ate at Bijou last time I was back East.
我上一次回东部时在宝珠餐厅吃过饭
It is amazing.
味道很棒
In fact, New York is amazing.
实际上 纽约很棒
I could live there in a second.
多么希望我能住在那里
The Guggenheim, Broadway theater?
古根海姆美术馆 百老汇剧院
The Guggenheim's my favorite museum. Yeah?
古根海姆是我最爱的美术馆 是吗
And New York is such a great city.
而且纽约这个城市真的很好
I love New York, too.
我也爱纽约
I, for one, don't know why anyone would move there.
我个人实在不懂为什么有人想搬去那里
I mean, it's a smelly, roach-infested city that,
那是个臭气熏天 蟑螂乱爬的城市
last time I checked, was halfway under water.
而且据我所知 已经被淹了一半了
Okay, well, don't candy-coat it, Naomi.
别装了 娜欧米
Tell us how you really feel.
说出你的真实感受
I just thought you were happy with the restaurant.
我只是以为你在餐厅干得挺开心的
Oh, I am.
是挺开心
And the Offshore is off to a great start,
离岸酒吧的起点很好
but most new restaurants fail in first year.
但大部分新餐厅都会在开张一年内倒闭
That's just the reality of the business.
这就是这一行的残酷现实
Don't worry, I'll find someone to take over Offshore,
别担心 我会找人接手离岸酒吧的
but this opportunity... it's a once-in-a-lifetime deal.
但这次的机会 真的是一辈子只有一次
So, who's up for dessert?
谁想来点甜点
Well, if it isn't everybody's
这不就是那个人"贱"人爱
favorite backstabbing traitor.
阳奉阴违的叛徒嘛
Oh, what do we have here?
来看看我们拿到了什么
"Major global marketing firm
"大型全球营销公♥司♥
looking for trainee on business track"
寻找一名商科培训生"
Yeah, what do you want, Campbell?
坎贝尔 你想干什么
I'm always interested in a good opportunity.
我一直都对好机会很感兴趣
Maybe this should go to someone
也许这个机会应该留给
who actually is a Cronus member.
真正的克罗诺斯社员
Plus, it says here
另外 这里写着
only serious applicants need apply.
只接受认真的申请者
I don't think you could hack it, Shirazi.
我认为你搞不定的 谢拉兹
I can take care of myself.
我靠自己的能力也能行
We'll see about that, won't we?
那我们就拭目以待吧
Okay, what the hell was that?
刚刚什么情况
You mean Ade power-flirting with Mark?
你是指艾德对马克疯狂放电吗
Oh, "Look at me, I want to have sex with your food.
"看着我 我想和你的食物做♥爱♥
I love New York."
我爱纽约"
Um, no, you trying to get Mark to move to New York.
不 是你帮马克搬去纽约的事
What?
什么
Naomi, Bijou is one of the best restaurants in the world.
娜欧米 宝珠是全球顶级餐厅之一
You weren't seriously expecting him
你不会是真想让他
to pass that up to stay at Offshore, are you?
放弃这个机会 留在离岸酒吧吧
Well, I didn't spend all that time
我这么千辛万苦找到我哥哥
trying to find our brother only to have him move away.
可不是为了送他走的
I'm tired of all the men in my life leaving.
我受够了生命中每个男人一个一个地离开
Is it too much to hope that one of them will stay?
我希望至少有一个能留下 这过分吗
Well, it's not for sure that he's leaving.
他还不一定会走呢
We both tasted his food.
我们都尝了他做的餐点
They'd be idiots not to hire him.
他们不雇他就是脑子进水了
Unless someone gives him a reason to stay.
除非有人给他一个留下的理由
Someone who is passionate about his cuisine and sex.
一个热爱他的菜和性的人
Oh, no, no, no, not Mark and Ade.
不不不 马克不能和艾德在一起
But I thought you and Adrianna were fine?
我以为你和阿德里安娜关系不错的
I love Ade, but not for Mark.
我爱艾德 但她不能和马克在一起
Oh, okay, so I can't decide where Mark goes,
好吧 所以说我不能决定马克去哪里
but you get to decide who he dates?
你却能决定他和谁约会是吗
Because I am just trying to help him,
因为我是在帮他
and you are helping yourself.
而你是为了你自己
Just because you have a clever way of saying it
你把话说得天花乱坠
doesn't make it right.
但不代表你是对的
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
There is no point in arguing about any of this,
和你争执一点意义都没有
because in the end, it's Mark's decision.
因为最终决定权在马克手里
Where and how he lives his life
他要住哪里 过怎样的生活
is entirely up to him.
全都取决于他自己
So, you and I should both promise
所以 你我都要保证
that we're going to stay out of it.
不能插手他的人生
Thank you for being the voice of reason.
多谢你为理性代言
I promise I won't force Mark
我保证我不会逼马克
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表