剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Hey. You're Adrianna Tate-Duncan, right?
你是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 对吗
And you're Carly Rae Jepsen.
你是卡莉·蕾·吉普森
Oh, my God.
我的天
If you're performing tonight in Vegas,
要是你今晚在维加斯演出的话
I will skip my own show to come see you.
我一定逃掉自己的秀去看你
You don't have to; we're playing on the same stage.
大可不必 我们会同台演出
Careful, though.
不过你要当心咯
I'm a tough act to follow.
我可是个实力派哦
See you later.
待会见
I'm playing with Carly Rae Jepsen? Really?
我要跟卡莉·蕾·吉普森同台演出 真的吗
Intermission act, but yes.
中场休息演出 不过是真的
Did I tell you I was a kickass manager?
我有没有告诉过你我是个超屌♥的经纪人
Yeah, the entire plane ride--
整个飞行时都是
but you're right, you are.
但你没错 你就是
Well, I'm always right.
我一向是对的
And, uh, as soon as i get us checked in, we're gonna celebrate.
等我把房♥间登记好 我们就去庆祝
Welcome to your new life.
欢迎来到你的新生活
Could I get a couple glasses of champagne, please?
请给我两杯香槟可以吗
You got it.
没问题
Hello?
喂
Hey, thank God!
谢天谢地
I've had you on redial for, like, an hour.
我给你打了一个小时电♥话♥了
I was on a plane; we just landed. What's up?
我刚在飞机上 才落地 什么事
Well, how soon can you catch a flight back?
你最快什么时候能搭上回来的飞机
What? Why?
你说什么 怎么了
Dixon called.
迪克森打给我了
Yeah, he didn't stand you up.
他并没有失约
He was coming back for you, but his car got a flat tire,
他的车子在去找你的路上爆胎了
and his phone stopped working...
他的手♥机♥也坏了
And did his dog eat his homework, too?
他的家庭作业也被狗狗啃掉了对吧
I'm serious, Ade.
我是认真的 艾德
Dixon loves you.
迪克森很爱你
You got to give him another chance.
你一定要再给他一次机会
No, I don't.
我不会给他的
I'm over him.
我已经把他抛之脑后了
Yeah, well, I don't believe that.
我才不信呢
Okay, well, it doesn't matter what you believe.
好吧 你相信什么无关紧要
What matters is how I feel.
重要的是我的感受
And as far as Dixon's concerned, I am done feeling anything.
就迪克森而言 我已经彻底麻木了
There you go.
请慢用
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I knew that was too good to be true.
真是好到让人难以置信
Excuse me?
你说什么
A girl like you sitting alone.
佳人如你竟独自一人
For a minute, I thought I was the luckiest guy in Vegas.
恍然间 我觉得我是赌城最幸运的人了
But either you're with someone,
你要么是和别人一起来的
or-- fingers crossed--
或者 希望我好运
you have a drinking problem.
你嗜酒如命
I'm waiting for someone.
我在等人
That's my loss.
真遗憾
But he's not worth it.
但他不值得你等
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
'Cause any guy who would keep a girl like you waiting is an idiot.
任何一个让佳人在此久等的男人都是白♥痴♥
My opinion.
我的观点而已
You're right.
你说得对
And any girl who would wait for a guy like that is a fool.
任何一个去等那个男人的女孩都是傻瓜
Are you staying at this hotel?
你住在这家宾馆吗
Just checked in.
刚登记入住
Then don't keep me waiting.
那就别让我等太久
What?!
什么
You're selling the bar? I thought you loved this place.
你要把酒吧卖♥♥了吗 我以为你很爱这里的
Sometimes you got to sacrifice
有时候为了更重要的事
the things you love for something bigger.
你要牺牲你的所爱
Liam, if you tell me that you're becoming a priest,
利亚姆 如果你告诉我你要去当牧师
I will slap you.
姐就扇死你
No. Talking about taking control of my life.
不 我只是想掌控我的人生
Vanessa's back.
瓦内萨回来了
And she owns part of the contract on my next movie,
她掌控我下一部片子的部分合同
which I can't get out of.
我不能违约
So unless I can come up with the money to buy her out,
除非我能筹到钱买♥♥断她
she and I will leave for Bolivia in three days.
她和我就要在三天内动身去玻利维亚了
And I thought my life was a tragic love story.
我以为我的人生是一出爱情悲剧
Can't believe you ever dated that witch.
没想到你和那个巫婆还好过一场
I can't believe you defrocked a priest.
我还不相信你让一个牧师被免去圣职呢
Guess we both know how to pick 'em, huh?
我想我们都知道如何抉择
We used to.
我们曾经知道
Caleb was lucky.
凯莱布很幸运
He had this huge faith that nothing could shake.
他有着无法撼动的坚定信念
Must be nice to feel like God has a plan.
一切听从上天的安排就好
I happen to think we're supposed to make our own plan.
我碰巧觉得我们该有自己的规划
Deep thought for a guy
一个把钉子钉到电线的男生
who just stapled through an electrical cord.
还真是深思熟虑
Hey, have, uh,
你们俩
either of you heard from Dixon?
有迪克森的消息吗
I thought he was supposed to be on tour.
我想他应该在旅游途中
He quit. He called me from the road,
他没去 他半路打给我
said he made a huge mistake
说他犯了个大错
and that he's coming back for the woman he loves.
他要为他深爱的女人回来
Ah. See? Some love stories do have a happy ending.
看到了吗 有些爱情确实有完美结局
Yeah, and then I called Ade, and she said, uh,
然后我打给艾德了 她说
"Dixon can suck it," And that she's never taking him back.
"迪克森自作自受去吧"她不会跟他和好了
So Dixon's probably waiting for her at the pier,
所以迪克森很可能在码头等她
and I-I can't bring myself to be the one that...
我不能让自己变成那个
rips his heart out.
把他的心彻底伤透的人
Oh, come on! Why me?
拜托 为什么是我
Because you're his sister, and-and if he starts crying
因为你是他姐姐 如果他和你打电♥话♥时
to you on the phone,
忍♥不住哭了
he could pretend it doesn't make him less of a man.
这不会让他觉得有损男子气概
Navid's got a point.
纳维说得对
Fine.
好吧
I can't wait for today to be over. Thank you.
真希望今天能早点过去 多谢
Hello?
喂
Um, hi. This is Annie Wilson calling.
你好 我是安妮·威尔森
I'm looking for my brother, Dixon.
我找我弟弟迪克森
I'm pretty sure this is his phone,
我确定我没打错
so is he there?
他在旁边吗
I'm sorry. This is the County Morgue.
你好 这里是县停尸房♥
You need to come down here right away.
我们希望你能马上赶过来
第五季 第一集
新飞越比弗利
This is can be the best elopement ever.
这绝对是史上最潇洒的私奔了
Looky, looky, looky what I found.
看看我发现了什么
Hey, maybe after the wedding we can find a motel
婚礼结束后 我们去找个
with one of those bathtubs shaped like a giant champagne glass.
有香槟酒杯形状大浴缸的汽车旅馆
Honey? We are not bathing
亲爱的 我是不会
in our one and only wedding gift. All right.
用唯一的结婚礼物来泡澡的 好吧
I accept the fact
目测我们要在
that we are most likely getting married at a truck stop
前台放着自动售货机的
with a reception to follow at a vending machine,
路边小饭馆结婚了
but at least, thank God we have this.
不过至少感谢上帝还给我们留了瓶香槟
Oh, "Congratulations on the...
"祝福你史上的
biggest mistake of your life"?
第一大坑"
That's sweet.
还真贴心啊
Must be from Alec.
肯定是亚历克送的
Who's Alec?
谁是亚历克
He's my college roommate and business partner.
我大学室友兼生意伙伴
We have a favorite quote by Albert Einstein:
我们都很欣赏爱因斯坦的一句话
"Anyone who has never made a mistake
"从没犯过错的人
has never tried anything new."
你别指望他有任何创造"
It's just Alec's way of saying good luck.
他总是这么祝福别人好运
Well, I'm very happy that he is with us in spirit.
真高兴他和我们同欢喜
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表