剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
We just got the toxicology report back, and...
我们刚拿到尸检报告
there were no drugs or alcohol in his system.
没有任何违规用药和酒精的记录
All I can think is he was working too many hours,
我能想到的原因就是他连续工作太久
or not getting enough sleep,
或者睡眠不足
and all to pay for my stupid tuition.
都是为了帮我交那该死的学费
And now they're all dead, and it's all my fault.
现在他们都死了 这都是我的错
I need my chair.
我要轮椅
Dixon, are you okay? No.
迪克森 你还好吧 不
No, I-I... I'm... I need to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
I need my chair, please. Okay.
帮我拿下我的轮椅 好的
I'm sorry, everybody.
抱歉了各位
Hello.
你好
I'm Alec Martin.
我是亚历克·马丁
I have a lunch meeting with Muriel Wentworth.
我跟穆里尔·温特沃斯约了一起吃午饭
She's upstairs, sir.
她在楼上 先生
Thanks. All right.
谢谢
Naomi.
娜欧米
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
I'm having breakfast.
我在吃早餐
With you.
跟你一起
Okay.
好吧
Why do I have a feeling that Muriel Wentworth,
为什么我感觉到
billionaire widow to
这位软件界大亨莱纳斯·温特沃斯
software mogul Linus Wentworth,
的百万富翁遗孀穆里尔·温特沃斯
isn't coming to the meeting I prepared for half the night?
根本不会来这个我准备了很久的会议
Okay, okay.
行了 行了
So I'm not a 70-year-old Botox queen.
我可不是70岁打着肉毒杆菌的女王
Yet.
没到岁数而已
But I knew you'd clear your schedule
但是我知道你会为了见富婆
for one of the richest women in the world.
推掉所有的行程安排
And since we both have a full afternoon off, now,
既然我们都有一下午空闲的时光
I figured, why not get to know each other?
我想 不如我们好好了解一下彼此
It would take a band of pirates
就算有一大群海盗阻止
to keep me on this boat.
我也要下船
Or just a captain
或者我只需要一名船长
with impeccable timing.
和精准的计时
I think you're stuck with me.
我想你现在哪也去不了了
Are you really gonna sit there and sulk all day?
你就打算一直闷闷不乐的坐在那
I'm not sulking.
我没有不高兴
I'm communicating with sharks in the vicinity.
我在联♥系♥附近的鲨鱼
Oh, really? And are they listening?
是嘛 他们听你的吗
You're still here, so, no. Look, Alec,
你还活着 看来不听 听着 亚历克
I realize you think I'm a pain in the ass.
我知道你把我视为眼中钉
Maybe I am.
也许我是
But I'm not going anywhere.
但是我哪也不会去
Max and I are going to be together for the rest of our lives.
麦克斯和我会一起度过余生
So if you won't make an effort for me,
所以就算你不帮我
would you at least do it for him?
你也应该为他着想
You know, you're right.
你说得对
I am? Yeah.
是吗 太好了
I have been pretty tough on you.
我一直挑你的刺
Maybe I haven't given you a chance.
也许我应该给你个机会
The truth is, I tend not to be very tolerant of other people.
说真的 我的容忍♥度有限
Me, either!
我也是
In fact, I'm downright intolerant, I mean...
事实上 我眼里容不得沙子
I have trouble connecting to people.
我跟人交流有障碍
I grew up wealthy, and my parents sheltered me
我成长在富裕的家庭 我父母为我遮风挡雨
so I didn't have a lot of friends, and...
所以我也没几个朋友
You don't want to hear all this. Yes, of...
你不会想听这些的 不
Of course I do.
我愿意听
My parents used to drag me to these galas in Newport Beach.
我父母总逼我去纽波特比奇沙滩参加盛会
I would sneak off just to see other kids hanging out
我为了看别的孩子如何闲逛常常溜走
so I could learn how to do it.
这样我能学学该怎么做
The boardwalk on Balboa Peninsula was the best part
巴波亚半岛的木板路
about being a kid.
是我儿时最喜欢的地方
Shut up. Yeah.
这么巧 是啊
My dad used to take me to that boardwalk
每次我们出海回来
every time we'd finish sailing in the harbor. Really?
我爸就会带我去那条木板路 真的吗
We'd go to Frosty's and get ice cream,
我们会去佛洛斯蒂冰激凌店吃冰激凌
go up on the Ferris wheel,
去坐摩天轮
rent bikes. I mean...
租单车骑
Mm, yeah.
没错
It's 20 minutes away.
也就20分钟路程
We could cruise down and see if it's still the same.
我们可以驶过去看看那变没变
Oh, I don't know. I really should get back to the office.
不好说 我真的该回办公室了
Oh, for God's sakes, stop thinking about work.
拜托 别老想着工作了
Do something fun for once in your life.
也该为生活找点乐子
Okay.
好吧
I have to make a few calls, but then... I'm all in.
我得打几个电♥话♥ 不过 我去
Whoever put this deal together really hates you.
负责这个项目的人真是有够恨你
Any one of my first year law students would know better
我这任何一个法学院新生都明白不能签这合同
than to sign this, but I guess they don't teach you
我想表演学校没人教你
about contracts in acting school.
关于合同的事吧
I didn't go to acting school.
我没上过表演学校
I just assumed the star of Corporate Invaders
我以为入侵者公♥司♥的明星
was classically trained.
肯定受过传统培训
That's funny.
有意思
Yeah. Maybe laughter will help mask the pain.
也许笑容可以掩饰伤痛
Look, I'd help you if I could,
我会尽力帮你
but this contract links you and Vanessa for three years.
但是你跟瓦内萨签了三年的合约
Unless you could prove that the deal was fraudulent,
除非你能证明交易存在欺诈
she would have to agree to dissolve the partnership.
才能让她跟你解除合伙关系
Which means,
也就是说
you either have to wait out the terms,
要不然你就等到合约到期
or hope she gets hit by a bus.
或是祈求她被车撞死
Uh, actually, there's something else I wanted to-to ask you.
事实上 我还有一些事想咨♥询♥你
Uh, I'm researching a role for an upcoming role,
我在为近期要扮演的一个角色收集资料
and I just want to better understand my character.
想要更好地理解这个人物
What would happen if, um, somebody saw an accident
如果一个人目击了一场事故
and did nothing about it?
却视若无睹 会有什么后果
It would depend on how serious the accident was.
这要看这场事故的严重程度
For actively ignoring something that proved fatal,
如果是故意无视一场致命的事故
that person could be charged with manslaughter.
这个人可能会被指控为过失杀人
You actually look worried.
你看着很担心啊
Maybe you can act.
或许能胜任这个角色
I have to get to class.
我得上课去了
I'm sorry I couldn't help you. Thanks.
抱歉没能帮到你 谢谢
Liam?
利亚姆
Have you seen Dixon?
你看到迪克森了吗
I thought he wouldn't leave the house.
他不是不愿意离开家吗
Well, I kind of forced him to,
其实 我逼他出来了
and now I've come to pick him up,
现在我来接他
and he's not here.
他却不在了
He'll probably... I don't know.
也许他... 我不知道
He's on campus or something. He'll probably turn up.
也许他在校园里转转什么的 会出现的
Right. So I guess I'll just go home, cross my fingers,
对 所以我就回家 双手合十
and hope he doesn't roll his chair off a cliff.
祈祷他不会坐着轮椅滚下悬崖
I'm sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind.
抱歉 我现在思绪混乱
I'm sure Dixon does, too.
迪克森肯定也是
You know, maybe he just needed some time to get away and think.
也许他只是想一个人静一静
I know I do.
反正我想
I can't believe Frosty remembered your name!
佛洛斯蒂居然还记得你的名字
The king of the boardwalk knows who you are.
木板路之王居然知道你是谁
What can I say? I hang with royalty.
没办法啊 我身份显贵呗
Oh, my God, the Bay Arcade! I forgot!
天哪 海湾游戏厅 我居然忘了
I used to spend hours playing Skee-Ball,
我以前会玩几个小时的滚球
trying to win enough tickets get to a silver unicorn.
就为赢得足够的票 换一个银色独角兽
That never happened.
从没成功过
Do you know what?
不如这样吧
I think it's time to get you that silver unicorn.
我们现在去给你搞到那个银色独角兽
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表