剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
but I really did love him.
但我确实爱过他
Well, be careful, okay?
当心点 好吗
Okay.
好
Let's get this bitch.
我们把这贱♥货♥拿下
Okay, soundproofing is complete.
好了 隔音部分完成了
Now, just food and water and you're good to go.
现在只差食物和水 就可以出发了
You really don't have to do this.
你真的没必要这样
I wish there was another way, Liam,
我也希望还有别的办法 利亚姆
but you've left me no choice.
但你让我别无选择
No, I-I mean...
不 我是说
I'll do whatever you want me to do.
你要我做什么 我都会照做
I'll go wherever you think I should go.
你觉得我该去哪 我就去哪
You were right.
你说得对
Vanessa's been screwing me over.
瓦内萨一直在骗我
I mean, I should be thanking you
我应该感谢你的
for all that you're doing for me.
感谢你为我做的一切
I don't know why I keep fighting it.
我不知道我为什么还一直反抗
I'm so stupid!
我真傻
You're not stupid, Liam.
你不傻 利亚姆
You're perfect.
你很完美
No, I am stupid.
不 我很傻
I don't know why I keep falling for all the wrong kinda girls,
我不明白为什么 我总是爱上错的人
and that's especially stupid when...
而更傻的是
the right girl is probably right underneath my nose.
对的人 可能就在我眼前
Who?
你说谁
Someone like you.
像你这样的人
You're smart
你又聪明
and you're beautiful.
又漂亮
I don't know why I can't fall for a girl like you.
我不明白为什么我没爱上你这样的女孩
Maybe you can.
或许你可以
Yeah.
是吗
Liam!
利亚姆
Liam, we need to talk!
利亚姆 我们得谈谈
Damn it.
见鬼
I know we can work this out.
我知道我们可以说清楚的
Don't worry, Liam.
别担心 利亚姆
I'm never going to let Vanessa bother you again.
我不会让瓦内萨再缠着你了
I'm sure we'll both feel better.
说完我们肯定都会好受很多
Come on.
来吧
**R.I.P. To the girl you used to see*
*和前女友说再见
**Her days are over*
*她的时代已完结
**Baby, she's over*
*宝贝 她已完结
**I decided*
*我决定
**To give you all of me*
*给你我的一切
**Baby, come closer*
*宝贝 靠近些
**Baby, come closer*
*宝贝 靠近些
Nice of you to finally show up.
你终于出现了 真给面子啊
I know. I'm so sorry.
我知道 对不起
Billy and I totally lost track of time.
我和比利完全把时间忘了
But, um, we're here now, so it's all's good, right?
不过我们来了 所以问题不大 对吧
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
Uh, hey, um, you got a second?
我可以跟你说句话吗
Yeah.
好啊
Can you hold that for a second?
帮我拿一下好吗
Uh, okay, so, um,
好了 是这样
look, I know you think
我知道你以为
I was using Megan to get back at you,
我是在利用梅根来报复你
and-and although torturing you does feel good,
尽管折磨你让我感觉很痛快
um... it's not right.
但那是不对的
So I'm gonna stop.
所以我不会再那么做了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I just realized
你知道吗 我意识到
that torturing you is just another way of hating you,
折磨你只是我恨你的另一种方式
and I don't want to hate you, Ade.
而我不想恨你 艾德
I don't.
我不想
Actually...
实际上
I don't want to feel anything for you at all.
我不想对你有任何感觉
**R.I.P. to the girl you used to see*
*和前女友说再见
**Her days are over*
*她的时代已完结
**Baby, she's over. Ah-ah, I'm ready for ya*
*宝贝 她已完结 我准备好了
**I decided to give you all of me*
*我决定给你我的一切
**Baby, come closer*
*宝贝 靠近些
**Baby, come closer. Ah-ah, I'm ready for ya*
*宝贝 靠近些 我准备好了
**Huh, nothing on, I strut around*
*赤身裸体 我趾高气扬
**I do it big...*
*我肆意妄为
Hey. Silver,
你好小银
and Uncle Charles.
还有查尔斯叔叔
What are you guys doing here?
你们两个来这里做什么
Hopefully, uh, saving you from making a huge mistake.
我们希望能阻止你犯下一个天大的错误
Come on. Let's, uh, talk over here.
来 我们到这边来谈
Teddy, I know this is all about family for you...
泰迪 我知道你这样做与你的家庭有关
Obviously, that's what having a baby is all about.
当然了 生孩子不就是跟家庭有关嘛
Your friend here wants to have a family,
你的这位朋友想有自己的家庭
and you offered to help,
你提出要帮忙
but you didn't think about the family you already have.
但你却没考虑到你已经拥有的家庭
Actually, I did.
实际上 我考虑到了
I thought a lot about our family
我想了很多关于我们家的事
and how I didn't want to make the same mistake.
我不想再重蹈覆辙
So now you thought you'd make a new one?
所以你想犯一个新的错误是吗
Son, you can't keep doing things like this.
孩子 你不能再这样下去了
A nationally-telecast
你想来场全国直播的
gay wedding is one thing,
同性恋婚礼我就不说了
but now you want to have a child with an unwed mother
但现在你又要和他还有这个未婚先育的
and your friend?
女人一起养孩子吗
He has a name. It's Shane,
他有名字 他叫肖恩
and we're in a relationship.
我和他是正式的恋爱关系
Why can't you just accept that?
你为什么就不能接受呢
Actually, this isn't about Teddy and Shane's relationship.
事实上 这事与泰迪和肖恩的关系无关
This is about sticking to what we agreed on.
重点是我们应该遵守之前的协议
This is about me not walking away
重点是我不会背弃
from the people who are important to me.
我所在意的人
I'm committed to Shane and having a family.
我在意肖恩 决定要成立我们的家庭
Oh, a family. Yeah.
家庭是吗
You two boys will never be a real family,
两个小子是不可能组成真正的家庭的
and you're definitely not fit to raise a child.
你们也绝对不适合抚养孩子
Hey, not what we came here to discuss.
这不是我们要讨论的问题
You know what? I'm not listening to this anymore.
你猜怎么着 我不要再听你说教了
I can't believe you'd do this to me
简直不敢相信 你为了不让我得到
just to keep me from getting custody of my own child.
我自己孩子的抚养权 竟然做出这种事
Both of you keep talking about this like it's a custody battle.
你们两个把事情说得好像是对抚养权争夺
Embryos are legally considered property,
胚胎是法律定义的个人财产
and since you can't see reason,
既然你们都不明白这个道理
I'm prepared to file a motion in court
我会向法庭提出动议
demanding Family Rights...
行使我的家庭权利
...to keep the embryos frozen indefinitely
要求将胚胎无限期地冷冻起来
or to have them destroyed.
或者将其摧毁
That's... What?
这...你说什么
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
You just watch me.
你们等着瞧好了
Ted...
泰迪
Looking for me?!
在找我吗
Annie?
安妮
We're getting you the hell out of here.
我们来救你了
I knew you couldn't stay away from him.
我就知道你不会那么轻易离开他
Give me one reason why I should?
你给我个离开的理由
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
All right, let's go. The cops are on their way.
好了 走吧 警♥察♥马上就到了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I don't know how much time
我不知道瓦内萨还能为我们
Vanessa can buy us. Come on.
争取多少时间 快走吧
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表