剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I made chicken.
我炖了鸡
What is this, what's going on?
这是怎么回事
It's our middle house.
这是我们的房♥子
I rented it for the month
我先租了一个月
and we can see how we like it.
看看我们喜不喜欢
Uh, I am not moving in.
我不会搬进来的
Well, we can't exactly live in the bar you burned down.
我们总不能住你那间烧毁的酒吧吧
We never agreed to live together.
我从没同意跟你同居
That is not part of the deal.
当初可没约定这条
What did you think I meant by "try"?
那你以为我说的"试着"是什么意思
I don't know, maybe go to Naomi's party,
我不知道 或许是去参加娜欧米的婚宴
grab some coffee.
喝杯咖啡
You think a latte is going to keep me happy?
你觉得一杯拿铁就能满足我吗
I may have read the situation wrong.
也许我曲解了你的意思
I've got a call to make.
我得去打个电♥话♥
Damn it, wait.
该死 等等
I am not a patient person, Liam.
我可没有耐心 利亚姆
I need to know right now.
我现在就要答复
Are you in or not?
你是干是不干
Yes.
我♥干♥
How do I know you're serious?
我怎么知道你是不是说真的
Oh, get a photo of Max and me waiting for our guests, will you?
照一张我和麦克斯等待宾客的照片 好吗
Oh, honey, I should have rented an Afghan hound.
亲爱的 我应该租一条阿富汗猎犬的
Do you think they have breeders here in Malibu?
你觉得马里布有饲养者吗
Naomi, it's fine.
没关系 娜欧米
Everything's perfect. Okay, okay.
一切都很完美 好吧 好吧
Let me fix your tie, okay.
让我整理一下你的领带
All right.
好了
Perfect.
很好
And get the swans.
再给天鹅照一张
Oh, my God, what the hell?
我的天 什么情况
Navid.
纳维
Hi. Give me one second.
你好 等我一下
What made you think it would be a good idea to bring hookers to my party?
你怎么敢把妓♥女♥带到我的派对上来
This reception is supposed to make
这个宴会是要向大家展示
me and Max look legitimate.
我和麦克斯有多般配
They're not hookers, they're adult film stars.
他们不是妓♥女♥ 是艳星
Th-They used to work for my dad.
她们以前是我爸爸的员工
I need them as part of my new image.
我需要她们树立我的新形象
Okay, that's fine, put some clothes on them.
可以 不过叫她们多穿点
For God's sakes, I can see side boob.
神呐 我都能看到副乳了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, uh, babe, look,
嘿 亲爱的
I-I'm just gonna stay here an-an-and enjoy the view.
我在这待着 欣赏一下风景就好
You know, the bar looks kind of crowded.
吧台那边看起来人很多
Why don't you go get us some drinks or something,
你去弄些喝的吧
and I'll meet you over there?
我一会儿去找你
You sure? Yeah, yeah, i'm positive.
你确定吗 是 我确定
Okay.
好吧
Annie,
安妮
honey, your brother is stuck at the top of the stairs.
亲爱的 你弟弟在楼梯上面下不来了
Not my problem.
不关我的事
You're seriously gonna leave him there like a little kitten?
你真让他可怜巴巴地待在那
Well, he made it perfectly clear he doesn't need my help,
他说得很清楚不想要我帮忙
so if he wants to get down those stairs,
所以 如果他想下楼梯的话
he can just bounce himself on down.
可以自己弹下来嘛
She's drunk.
她喝多了
Do not taunt your handicapped brother when the investors arrive.
投资商到的时候 就别嘲笑你的残疾弟弟了
Thank you.
谢谢配合
This is nice.
好了
Little reserved for Naomi
娜欧米这派对办得太正经了
unless she has some naked firemen jump out of those swans.
除非还有裸男从天鹅上跳出来
Wouldn't be surprised.
这才是她的风格
Navid?
纳维
Hey, Silver.
你好 小银
Can you believe this view?
你看这风景有多美
Oh, uh, Ambrosia, Trixie, this is Silver.
这是安宝莎和特里克西 这位是小银
Love your name.
喜欢你的名字
Teddy.
泰迪
Well, I guess he's doing just fine.
看来他过得不错
Hi, Silver.
你好 小银
Hi.
你好
Well, I guess, with me and Liam back together,
我猜 在我跟利亚姆和好后
the only date you could find was your gay best friend?
你也只能找个好基友做男伴了
You must be Vanessa.
你一定是瓦内萨
Yeah.
我是
I can't believe we're so late.
不敢相信我们迟到了这么久
We were having sex.
我们刚才干了一炮
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
It's true.
我说的是事实
Mmm, I'm going to get more wine.
我再去拿点红酒
You know what? I got this.
我去看看她
Oh, yo, is wine the only alcoholic option?
除了红酒还有别的酒吗
Okay, boys, this is a private party.
少年们 这是私人派对
If you would like to crash a wedding reception,
如果你们非得毁了一场婚宴
you can do so at a chain hotel in Bakersfield.
可以去贝克尔斯菲的连锁酒店
Security, please escort these gentlemen out.
保安 送客
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank goodness the photographer went home already
幸好摄像师已经走了
and did not see those punks.
没看见这几个混混
We have all the respectable photos we need.
各种有爱的照片我们都照了
Everyone is behaving, even Navid's hoochie mamas.
每个人都很守规矩 连纳维带来的小姐也不例外
But I do think we need a code for
但我们得弄个暗号♥
when the Colton brothers actually arrive.
以便通知彼此克尔顿兄弟到了
Maybe say,
比如说
"The wild boar roams the savannah""
野猪漫步大草原
Sure, except I don't know what they look like.
真这么弄吗 我都不知道他们长什么样
Alec's really the one who deals with the clients, i don't.
客户的事都是亚历克在处理 我不了解
I'm just the brains.
我只负责出谋划策
I know, it's very sexy.
我很迷人吧
Hey, did you see a couple of guys in flip-flops?
有没有看见穿人字拖的俩人
Oh, do not worry, I had security kick them out.
不用担心 我已经让保安把他们赶出去了
They will not be embarrassing us.
不会再给我们丢脸了
What?
什么
Those are the Colton brothers.
他们就是克尔顿兄弟
Congratulations, you just threw out the only hope of saving our business.
恭喜 你刚刚把我们的财神爷扔了出去
Oh, skater, dude, guys, please.
帅哥 猛♥男♥ 亲 等等
Hi, there's been a mistake.
刚才是个误会
I... I have to apologize.
我必须向你们道歉
If you'll come with me,
请你们跟我来
I'd like you to meet my business partner Max Miller.
向你们引荐我的生意伙伴麦克斯·米勒
You drag our asses all the way up to Malibu
你硬拖着我们到马里布
and then she kicks us out.
她就这么把我们赶了出来
Yeah, that's gonna be a pass, man.
我想还是算了吧
It's not even a cool party.
再说那个派对真无聊
I'm sorry, and yes, you are right.
向你道歉 还有 你说得没错
I'm Max Miller's wife.
我是麦克斯·米勒的妻子
If you give me a half hour,
如果给我半个小时
I will make this the most kick-ass party
我将给你们带来
you've ever seen in your life,
此生见过的最劲爆的派对
and you will be begging to invest in my husband's company.
那时你们就巴不得入股我先生的公♥司♥了
Well, you're hot,
看在你那么性感的份上
so okay.
好吧
Lovely, okay.
太棒了
I brought the party down here,
我在这自娱自乐呢
which is apparently where they keep all the good stuff.
显然他们把好酒都藏在这了
No, I'm good, thanks.
我不喝了 谢谢
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
当然 我很好
I thought Liam and I had something real,
我以为我跟利亚姆的感情是真的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表