剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, um...
挺好 挺好
at least I will be.
至少会好起来的
Come on.
走吧
You sure you're ready for this?
你确定你准备好了
More than ever.
迫不及待了
All right.
好吧
All right, here we go.
好吧 开始咯
Yes!
好
I am so proud of you
你今天能重返那里
for getting back out there today.
我真为你自豪
Thank you.
谢谢
It was...truly inspiring.
这真是...鼓舞人心
Highlight of my day. It was great.
今天的精彩时刻 太棒了
I mean, I know I'm not out there strutting
我知道这次并不像以往
like I usually do--
那样熟练
Hell, I don't even know if I ever will again--
该死 也不知道还会不会再...
but... I was out there in the water.
可是...我重新入水了
I was living my life.
过回了我的生活
I got to move on.
我得开始新生活
You were brave.
你很勇敢
I need to go be brave, too.
我也要勇敢起来
I got to talk to Alec.
我得去和亚历克谈谈
Who's ready for a drink? This man.
谁想喝一杯 这位先生
Hey, I can get it.
我去拿
No, no, no. Relax, I got it.
不不 别紧张 我来拿
Need help?
需要帮助吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies.
女士们
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, hey, uh, Dixon, I got some ice outside.
迪克森 外面有些冰块
Can you help me?
能帮我个忙吗
Yeah. Yeah.
没问题
Okay, can you be careful with him, please?
好的 能麻烦你照顾他吗
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
You know, this is gonna be my last drink for a while.
这是我这阵子最后一次喝酒了
I made an appointment at the fertility clinic in the morning.
我早上和生育诊所预约了
Oh. See? All you had to do was overcome your fear.
看到了吧 你要做的就是克服恐惧
Trapeze totally worked.
空中飞行完全奏效了
Uh, yeah! I guess.
或许吧
I ran into a friend at the hospital,
我之前在医院碰到一个朋友
and...
然后
I'm still terrified,
我还是很害怕
but...
不过
the one thing that's scarier would be not living my life.
更令我害怕的是无法活出自我
Well, you know, you don't get nauseous on day one.
你不会从第一天开始就有妊娠反应
We can still hit a few more things on your list,
如果你愿意 我们还可以接着完成
tomorrow, if you want.
几项你清单上的活动
I'll take a rain check.
还是改天吧
There's something from the baby shower that I want to try.
迎婴送礼会上还有些事我想尝试
If you're talking about the stripper,
如果你是指脱衣舞男
I think his name was Jason.
他名字叫加森
Good to know.
很高兴知道
Looks like you did know what Dixon needs.
看起来你确实了解迪克森需要什么
Dixon's going through a lot of the same things
迪克森现在经历的这一切
I went through after my own accident a few years ago.
就是几年前我出事后所经历的
I can't imagine what it was like serving in Afghanistan.
我无法想象在阿富汗服役的景象
Yeah, look, Annie, um...
是啊 安妮
I was never in the military.
我没服过兵役
I got offered a ton of money
有人以高价雇我到那儿
to work over there as a private contractor.
当私人承包商
Then one night...
某天晚上
after I delivered some supplies into town, I...
当我把货运到城里 我...
I got drunk, decided I was gonna race somebody back to camp.
我喝醉了 决定和别人飚车回营地
Flipped my truck, and I woke up the next day
结果卡车翻了 第二天醒来之后
with no feeling below my waist.
我的下半身就再无知觉了
Wow. I just assumed...
我只是理所当然地认为...
Everybody thinks I'm a hero,
每个人都以为我是个英雄
but, uh, the truth is, I was just there for a paycheck.
但实际上 我去那里只是为了赚钱
Actually, I was... I was trying to save up money for my wedding.
其实我 我当时在为婚礼攒钱
You're married? No. After the accident,
你结婚了吗 没有 事故发生后
my fiancee left me.
我的未婚妻离开了我
Turns out she couldn't handle me being in a wheelchair, so...
她不能接受我坐轮椅这个事实 所以...
You know, for the longest time,
很长时间以来
I felt sorry for myself, like Dixon,
我和迪克森一样 自怨自艾
'cause I wanted to blame someone,
我想找个人来怪罪
but, um...
但是...
I realized that the person that put me in this chair was me.
后来我意识到害我坐轮椅的人正是我自己
I was an ass.
我以前是个混♥蛋♥
Sometimes I still am.
现在有些时候我还是
Yeah, well, today for my brother
是啊 但今天 对于我弟弟来说
you were a hero.
你是个英雄
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks, man. Yeah.
谢了 哥们 没事
Oh, and, uh...
还有...
Thanks for helping me out today, man.
谢谢哥们今天帮我的忙
Seriously.
真的
And if I don't see you before you leave, cheers.
如果你离开前我们见不到了的话 干杯
Actually, uh...
其实...
I don't think I'm gonna go.
我想我不会离开了
Why? Uh, what happened?
为什么 怎么了
I was thinking about what you said
我在思考你下水前说的话
before you went in the water about how you can't let one moment
你说 不要让一件事
hang over your head forever.
困扰自己一辈子
And, uh, there's something I need to take care of.
所以 有件事我要去处理
Hi. Uh, I need to speak with Detective Thompsen.
你好 我想找一下汤普森探员
I have something to tell him about Vanessa Shaw.
关于瓦内萨·肖恩 我有事要告诉他
Thanks.
谢谢
Hope that doesn't count as my last meal.
希望这不是我的最后一餐
So...
所以...
you know where Vanessa Shaw is?
你知道瓦内萨·肖恩的下落
Not exactly.
并不是
Look, uh, after the party we had a fight.
听着 派对结束后 我们吵了起来
I didn't say anything because I was glad to finally just...
我之前没有交代 是因为我庆幸她终于
have her out of my life.
从我的世界里消失了
But the truth is...
但事实是...
We know.
我们了解
You do?
真的吗
We were on her for bank fraud,
之前我们就因为银行诈骗案在查她
but what you said about
但是听你说
her hitting you with the car got me thinking.
她开车撞你的事以后 我们觉得不对劲
Did a little digging and found a whole lot more.
深查了一下 发现事情远不止那么简单
Turns out you're not
事实证明你并不是
Vanessa Shaw's first rodeo.
第一个被瓦内萨·肖恩诈骗的
This girl is a master con artist.
这女孩是个行骗高手
She's been at least five different people in the last five years.
过去五年她伪装成至少五个不同的身份
Vanessa Shaw's not even her real name.
瓦内萨·肖恩根本不是她的真名
Technically,
严格意义上讲
your fiancee and business partner doesn't even exist.
你的未婚妻兼合作伙伴 根本不存在
So...
这么说来...
she's really gone.
她真的消失了
The FBI took over the case.
联邦调查局接手了这个案子
If her previous pattern
照她以前的作案风格
was any indication she's probably fled the state,
她很可能已经逃离加州了
maybe even the country.
没准已经逃出美国了
I'd be surprised if any of us saw her again.
要是我们还有人能再见到她那才奇怪
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry I forced you into this group thing,
很抱歉我逼你参加这个集体治疗
but I am glad you found some people
但我很高兴看到你结识了
who understand what you're going through.
能理解你经历的人
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表