剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Isn't it great?
是不是很棒
Yeah, it's so great, I want to kill myself.
棒极了 谁给我个地缝让我钻一下
So... what have you been up to since high school?
话说 你毕业以后干什么去了
Oh, you know, uh, just keeping busy.
忙忙这 忙忙那
I should probably get back to it.
我得继续采访了
Oh, my God. Jasper?
天哪 那不会是贾斯珀吧
Who? Just another blast from the past.
谁 就是个以前的杯具
You know what, Emily?
艾米丽
Why don't you interview yourself?
要不你自己采访一下自己吧
I'm sure you'd be much better at it than I would.
我确定你"采"得一定比我好
I can't believe Naomi sent a private plane
难以相信娜欧米就为了高中校友会
to bring you back to high school.
居然派了私人飞机去接你
Well, when you use the words "Naomi"
如果一句话里同时出现
and "high school" in the same sentence,
"娜欧米"和"高中"
I think pretty much anything is believable.
我觉得没有什么是不能相信的
Plus, I needed to get out of town
况且我也需要出城
and clear my head, anyway.
理一理我的思绪
Why? What's wrong?
为什么 出什么事了
Shane broke up with me for good.
肖恩彻底和我决裂了
What?!
什么
Yup.
你没听错
I'm so sorry, Teddy.
泰迪 我很遗憾
I don't know why, but I...
说不上为什么 但我...
I always thought he'd be the one.
我总感觉他就是你的真命天子
I guess I always felt like
我一直感觉继伊恩之后
he was the first guy you were truly crazy about since Ian.
他是第一个让你为之疯狂的人
Yeah, well, when I got back to D.C.
我回华盛顿之后
I tried to give it another shot, but...
本想再和他聊一聊 结果...
he ended it out of nowhere.
他莫名其妙得要分手
But enough about me and my non-existent love life.
别提我和我那不存在的爱情生活了
How's the baby-making stuff going?
你的"造人工程"怎么样了
You taking good care of my sperm?
你有没有好好照顾我的精♥子♥啊
That did not sound right.
怎么听起来怪怪的
It's great.
好着呢
The doctor said I just need to pull the trigger
医生说只要我签字
and I'll be pregnant.
随时可怀孕
Which also doesn't sound right.
怎么听起来也是怪怪的
Well, I am glad you're getting what you really want.
你能得到你想要的 我很开心
One of us should.
至少我们中的一个能得到
Hey, when we're out of tennis balls,
等我们网球打没了之后
you want to break into the high school
想不想闯进高中
and write "Shane is lame" all over the lockers?
在每个柜子上写满"去死吧 肖恩"
Totally.
绝对的
I, of course, am Gwen Thompson.
我呢 自然就是格温·汤普森
President of the Ladies of West Bev Legacy Society.
俪群会的主席
And it's my pleasure to introduce
请允许我向大家介绍
fellow West Bev-er Naomi Miller Clark,
西比弗利校友 娜欧米·米勒·克拉克
who asked to make a very special presentation today.
今天 她要做个特殊的演讲
Thank you, Gwen.
谢谢格温
And thank you, West Beverly.
谢谢西比弗利的每一个人
It's so good to be back
能回到这么多
among the many, many people who love me.
爱我的人的身边 感觉真好
Everything I have-- my career,
我所拥有的一切 我的事业
my husband, our subsequent wealth--
我的丈夫 我们后来的财富
it's all because of my years at West Beverly.
都归功于我在西比弗利高中的几年
Which is why I decided...
所以我决定
that I want to give a little something back.
以一点小意思来回报母校
And by "a little something",
说到"一点小意思"
I mean a colossal new building.
我指的是宏伟的新建筑
I hope you are as dazzled as I am
我希望你们像我一样为它惊叹
by the future... Miller-Clark Fashion Science Building.
未来的 米勒-克拉克时尚科学楼
Welcome home, West Beverly Hills High Wildcats.
欢迎西比弗利高中野猫队归来
It's the Halftime Powder Puff Alumni Football game!
现在是中场粉扑橄榄球校友赛时间
Boys dressed as girls, and girls kicking ass.
男生打扮成女生 女生奋战球场
Come on, dude. Uh, okay, look.
拜托 伙计 听着
I never thought I'd say this in a million years,
我从没想过我会这么说
but right now, I'm actually pretty glad to be disabled.
但此时此刻 我真的很庆幸我残疾了
Come on, we used to do
来吧 我们以前不也
crazy staff together like this all the time.
总一起做这种疯狂的事
What? What are you guys up for--
怎样 你们想做什么动作
a pyramid, or a basic shoulder-sit?
金字塔造型 还是基本的肩上站立
I'm down for whatever.
无论哪个我都乐意
That was so unfortunate about the banner, Naomi.
横幅那事真是太惨了 娜欧米
Wasn't it, Felicity?
你说是不是 菲丽斯特
So unfortunate.
惨不忍♥睹
But at least it'll give us all something
但至少这事让我们
to talk about at my banquet this evening.
在今晚我的宴会上有了谈资
I cannot believe Felicity would stoop to something so...
我不敢相信菲丽斯特竟堕落得
juvenile and unladylike.
如此不成熟 不淑女
High school made us
高中时光造就了
the strong and successful women we are today.
如今强大又成功的我们
We didn't get there by rolling over
我们可不是靠妥协
and playing nice with the competition, did we?
与公平竞争走到现在的 对吗
West Beverly, ho!
西比弗利 加油
Beverly West, ho!
比弗利西 加油
Diet ginger ale, right?
健怡姜汁汽水 对吗
It's been a long time, Annie,
好久不见 安妮
but some things you, uh, you just never forget.
但有些事是难以忘却的
I, uh... didn't expect to see you.
我没想到会
Ever again.
再见到你
I've been in town for a couple months now,
我回来几个月了
and I've actually been meaning to call you...
我一直想打电♥话♥给你
and Liam.
和利亚姆
I thought we could get together and talk about, uh, old times.
觉得我们可以聚一聚 聊聊旧时光
Yeah, I'm not really interested in "old times".
我对旧时光没什么兴趣
You know what? Neither am I.
你知道吗 我也没兴趣
Especially when there's something
特别是当一些
a lot more interesting going on in the present.
更有趣的事发生在现在
Look, that's actually what I wanted to talk to Liam about.
听着 这正是我想找利亚姆谈的事情
Three years ago, you set his boat on fire.
三年前 你把他的船烧了
I don't think he really wants to talk to you.
我想他不会愿意跟你谈的
Really? Because after he beat the crap out of me,
是吗 在他狠狠地揍了我以后
I kind of thought he owed me one.
我觉得他欠我这个人情
Just tell him I have something I think he will want to see.
告诉他我这有些东西他肯定感兴趣
His future could depend on it.
他的未来就指望这个了
Wait... Wait, what does that even mean?
等等 你什么意思
Naomi!
娜欧米
You're supposed to blocking.
你应该阻拦的
I thought this was supposed to be touch football.
我以为这是触身式橄榄球赛
Oops.
不好意思
She did that on purpose!
她故意的
That banner was an understatement.
那横幅真是写得不到位
Poor Felicity.
可怜的菲丽斯特
You're babbling, honey.
你在说胡话了 亲爱的
Check in with the nurse, okay?
让护士好好检查 好吗
And don't worry-- I will take over your banquet
别担心 我会帮你主持宴会
and make it unforgettable.
并让宴会变得难忘的
Shane.
肖恩
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
Sorry to bother you, but...
抱歉打扰你 但是
I need to talk to Teddy.
我需要和泰迪谈谈
After the way you broke up with him,
在你那样甩了他以后
I'm not sure Teddy wants to talk to you.
我想泰迪不会想跟你谈的
Is that what Teddy told you?
泰迪是这么跟你说的吗
Silver, when Teddy got back to D.C.,
小银 泰迪回到华盛顿后
I told him I wanted a serious relationship.
我跟他说我想要一个正式的关系
No more living separate lives.
不要再各过各的了
He said he understood,
他说他理解
and then just stopped returning my calls.
然后就不回我电♥话♥了
What? Why would he do that?
什么 他为什么那么做
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表