剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
this time of year that remind me of what I've lost.
在这样的日子里 提醒着我失去的东西
Whatever I do to feel better, it just...
不管我做什么让自己感觉好点
it's still there,
我就是没法不去想
like a big hand squeezing my heart.
就像有只手紧紧抓着我的心脏
He's never coming back.
他永远不会回来了
I'm sorry. You didn't even know my dad.
对不起 你都不认识我爸爸
Uh... no. Um...
不 不
I understand.
我能理解
I really do.
我真的理解
Hey, Ashley. Have you seen Liam?
艾什莉 你看到利亚姆了吗
No. He just took off.
没有 他刚走
He said he had some top secret Christmas shopping to do,
他说他要去买♥♥些神秘圣诞礼物
so I couldn't come.
我不能跟着
Can you tell him that I saw Vanessa,
你能告诉他我见到瓦内萨了吗
and she's back in town?
她回来了
Vanessa?
瓦内萨
The Vanessa he was engaged to?
跟他订过婚的瓦内萨吗
He told you about her?
他跟你说了她的事吗
No, but it's my job to know about these things.
没有 但了解这些事是我的职责
Okay, well, then you know that she's totally crazy.
所以你知道她是个疯子对吧
She's this con artist, and she lied to him,
她是个大骗子 骗得利亚姆团团转
and did a lot of other really bizarre stuff,
她做过一堆很奇葩的事
and then robs him blind and left.
骗得他渣都不剩就逃之夭夭了
Nobody could believe when they actually got back together and got engaged.
没人相信他们会复合还订婚了
Then suddenly, she disappeared, thank God,
然后她突然失踪了 谢天谢地
but now she's back.
但现在又回来了
Are you sure it was Vanessa?
你确定你看到的是瓦内萨吗
I only saw her for a second at the hair salon,
我在发廊里只见她一闪而过
but when I snuck a look at the appointment book,
但我偷瞄了一眼预约簿
the name said "Elizabeth McManus."
她留的名字是"伊丽莎白·麦克马纳斯"
Annie found, like, ten I.D. cards in her purse once,
安妮曾在她包里发现大概十张身份证
and that was one of the names.
其中一个就是这个名字
Dixon again.
又是迪克森
Apparently, my highlights are too subtle.
显然 头发染得还不够明显
Can you please just warn Liam for me?
你能帮我提醒一下利亚姆吗
Of course.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Adrianna,
阿德里安娜
can you do me a favor and not mention this to anyone else?
你能帮我个忙 别跟其它人说这事吗
I want to keep tabs on Vanessa, and I don't want her tipped off.
我想暗中监视瓦内萨 不想打草惊蛇
Exes can be dangerous.
前女友有时很危险
Yeah, for sure.
当然可以
What's up?
怎么了
So what's this about you not coming to the Christmas party?
你为什么不去参加圣诞派对
I'm not in the mood for a party.
我现在可没那个兴致
I had a fight with your sister.
我和你姐姐吵架了
So? Everybody fights with my sister.
那又怎样 我姐和谁都能吵起来
Join the club.
咱们都一样
Just, uh, put on some decent clothes.
穿上件像样的衣服
Stop being a baby.
别耍小孩脾气了
Hey, um, remember when you said
还记得你说过
I probably don't look at Megan as just a friend?
梅根在我心里可能不只是朋友吗
So now you're realizing
看来你现在意识到了
that you don't think of Megan as just a friend.
梅根在你心里的确不只是朋友
Okay. What's she think of you as?
那她把你当什么
Maybe she's thinking of me as more than a friend as well.
可能她也不只把我当朋友
Except she doesn't know that
但是她还不知道
I was in the accident that killed her dad.
我是那场害死她爸的车祸中的另一方
Good move.
干得不错
Yeah. Save some surprises for the wedding night.
给新婚之夜留点惊喜
I didn't tell her because I didn't want to upset her, okay?
我没告诉她是因为不想伤她的心 懂吗
I didn't even know that we were gonna be friends.
我甚至都没想过我们会成为朋友
Now there's like a big wall up between us that she doesn't even know about.
现在我们之间隔着一堵墙 她都不知情
So tear down that wall, Mr.Gorbachev.
那就推倒那堵墙 戈尔巴乔夫先生
Look, you need to tell her as soon as possible.
你得赶紧跟她谈谈这事
Like at the party tonight.
就在今晚派对上吧
Well, luckily, she won't be there.
算我走运 她不会参加派对
So I got to go hang out with Annie,
所以我就得和安妮共处
but you don't have to face a girl
你却不用面对这个
that you're not even mad at? Nice.
都没惹你生气的女孩 真公平
Dude, what are you so jacked up about?
老兄 你怎么这么激动
Annie got you a freaking tablet.
安妮可送了你台平板电脑啊
It's not about the gift.
这跟礼物无关
The first thing that went through Annie's mind
安妮知道这个苏格兰项目后
when this Scotland thing came up was,
脑子里想到的第一件事
was that we should keep in touch.
居然是我们应该保持联♥系♥
Yeah, so?
那又怎样
Because she doesn't think that I can go.
因为她认为我去不了
Look, dude, you don't know that, right?
老兄 这是你猜的 对吧
This whole wheelchair thing, this isn't new to me.
轮椅这东西我已经不陌生了
I act like it doesn't change anything,
我表现得好像它对我的生活没有影响
but I know that it does.
但我知道其实是有影响的
You know, eventually she's either gonna feel
到最后她要么会觉得
like she can't take this on anymore
她无法再忍♥受下去
or that I'm holding her back.
要么就会觉得我拖了她的后腿
Stop. Stop! You're having this whole conversation with yourself.
别说了 你这完全是在自说自话
Okay, look, if you're worried,
听着 如果你忧心这些
why not just tell her, huh? See what happens?
不如跟她谈谈 看会怎么样
Why don't you tell Megan about the accident?
那你为什么不和梅根说车祸的事
It must be hard running a business like Data Nitrate,
管理硝酸盐数据这种公♥司♥一定很难吧
lots of people wanting lots of things.
毕竟众口难调
It has its ups and downs, that's for sure.
事情都会有跌宕起伏 这是肯定的
It's nice to get out, though.
能出来透透气真好
Yeah, isn't it?
没错 是吧
Well, what are some of the ups and downs?
有什么跌宕起伏呢
Like, going to the board to get someone hired or fired
比如 要在董事会上做人事决定
because of something someone else said about somebody?
因为有人说了另一个人的什么话吗
Uh, I'm not sure I know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
Yeah, me neither.
我也不明白
Hey, do you want fried calamari?
你想吃炸鱿鱼吗
I hear it's really good.
我听说不错
If you're hungry.
如果你饿了的话
Okay, maybe we'll pass the fried. That's fine.
不吃油炸的也行
No, I'm sorry. It was just the appletinis.
抱歉 是苹果马提尼酒让我走神了
I just broke up with my fiance,
我刚和我的未婚夫分手
and appletinis were our favorite drink.
苹果马提尼酒是我们最喜欢的饮料
It's, it's dumb.
我太蠢了
No, it's not. It's Christmas.
没有 圣诞节了嘛
I just broke up with my old girlfriend,
我也刚和我前女友分手
and I'm even over it, but I still feel pretty awful.
我已经走出来了 但还是感觉很糟
Really? What happened?
真的吗 发生什么了
Ah, it's a long story.
说来话长
You want a Cosmo?
来杯科斯莫酒如何
Sure.
当然
No, no one in Silicon Valley will return my calls.
硅谷的人都不回我电♥话♥
It's like I'm suddenly a nobody.
好像我突然就成了无名小卒
Honey, it's the holidays.
宝贝 那是因为现在是假期
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Just let go, and let Naomi.
被担心了 都交给娜欧米
Hand me some holly sprigs, please.
帮我拿些冬青枝 谢谢
You know what? I'm really not in a party mood.
你知道吗 我完全没心情参加派对
I'm just gonna head home.
我还是回家好了
Babe, will you please stop worrying, okay?
宝贝 别忧心忡忡了 好吗
As if I would just stand by
你以为我会袖手旁观吗
when I know that Bryce can be convinced.
更何况我知道布赖斯能够被说服
Bryce?
布赖斯
What are you talking about? Bryce?
你在说什么 布赖斯什么
Well, you do want your job back, don't you?
你想要回你的工作 不是吗
I didn't want you to interfere.
我不想让你插手
I know, but...
我知道 但
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表