剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you, little geek.
谢谢你了 小极客
Beautiful.
太靓了
You're a natural.
你真有天赋
A natural, yeah. It's like I was born in this thing.
天赋 是啊 好像就是为这个而生的
All you need to do is get your own distinctive persona,
你只需要给自己定位一个独特的人物角色
starting with a stage name.
起一个艺名
Is that the thing where you take your dog's name
是不是就用自己狗狗的名字
and add it to the street you grew up on?
再加上我长大的街名
No, honey, that's for porn.
不是 亲爱的 三♥级♥片♥才那样
This is an actual art form.
这可是个正经的艺术形式
You've got a great first name.
你的名字不错
Thanks. It's, um... it's my last name,
谢谢 其实那是我的姓
but I don't want to use any of my real name.
但我真不想用自己的真名
You know, I just wanted to try this thing out on my own
我只是想自己默默地尝试这件事
without any pressure, no gossip, no anything,
没有外界压力 没有绯闻 没有干扰
so I haven't told any of my friends.
所以我没告诉我的朋友们
I get it. It really is your alter ego.
我懂 这是你的另一个自我
Though it's weird, hiding it from everyone.
是啊 虽然瞒着大家有点怪
I mean, they know I'm up to something.
他们知道我在忙着些什么
Then tell someone.
那就告诉他们
They'll love it.
他们会喜欢的
Yeah, I know someone who would.
我倒知道有个人一定会喜欢
Yeah, friend, boyfriend?
是吗 朋友 男朋友吗
Complicated,
不好说
but we're just starting to become friends again.
但我们正尝试着重新做朋友
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Dude, I'm so excited for tonight.
老兄 我好期待今晚
I just made some minor tweaks and...
我刚稍微活动了一下
Man, you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
没事 还好 我很好
I-I looked it up online,
我...我上网查了下
and it said it's probably just nerves waking up,
说可能只是神经复苏引起的
and that's good news, right?
这算是好消息 对吧
Yeah, yeah, or it could be more neuropathy,
应该是 不过也可能是神经出了别的问题
which means you should probably see a doctor.
那你就得去看看医生了
No, not until after tonight.
不 起码得过了今晚再去
I talked my way into this, and...
我好不容易才争取到这个机会
there's no way in hell
我绝不会
I'm letting anything get in the way of this.
让任何事影响到今晚
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Dixon.
迪克森 你好啊
Riley.
莱利
How's it going?
怎么样
How's what going?
什么怎么样
I don't know, whatever you guys were doing.
我不知道 你俩正在聊的事呗
Uh, great. Everything's... everything's great.
挺好的呀 一切...一切都很完美
I'm great, Riley, you're great, right?
我很好 莱利 你也好 对吧
Always.
一直很好
All right.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, uh, can I ask you a question?
那么 我能问你个问题吗
I can't promise I'll answer.
我不能保证一定会回答
Okay, well, um,
好吧 是这样
all right, if-if someone is injured,
如果说 有个人受伤了
are there any, um,
那么 对他来说
limitations with...
会不会有什么限制...
I don't know, um, intimacy?
比如说 性行为受限
Are you asking me what it's like to bonk a guy in a wheelchair?
你是在问 怎么跟坐轮椅的人做♥爱♥吗
No! No.
不是啦
Well, yeah, a little bit, a little bit, but not for me.
好吧 有一点点这个意思 但这不是为我
Just 'cause I'm asking for a friend.
我帮一个朋友问的
Okay, well, um,
好 这么说吧
the mechanics are pretty straightforward.
基本技巧大家都懂的
I mean, it depends on the injury, you know.
不过 这要看伤的程度
Sometimes the parts work, sometimes they don't,
有时候功能还在 有时候就不在了
but, um, like, for instance,
就比如说
I don't have any feeling below my waist,
我腰以下部位没有任何感觉
but I have a lot above my waist,
但是腰以上感觉就很好
so my pleasure comes from giving my partners pleasure.
所以我的快♥感♥来自于抚慰对方
Riley, I didn't mean to... No.
莱利 我不是故意让你... 没事
No, it's, uh...
没事
it's no sweat. You know, it is what it is.
这没什么 本来就是这样
I was asking about Dixon for Adrianna.
我是帮阿德里安娜问迪克森的事
They're, um...
他们最近...
she is, uh, having a hard time.
她最近很苦恼
Right, uh, well,
明白了
Dixon's injuries are less severe than mine,
迪克森伤的程度比我轻
so my guess is that his parts probably work,
我觉得他应该还有功能
but not... not that I'm looking into his business or anything.
但... 但我没有实际调查过什么的
Nope, nope, me, neither.
不 不 我也没有
Annie, you know,
安妮 你知道的
sex isn't just about the parts.
做♥爱♥重要的并不只是功能
I mean, one thing that I learned from...
基于我的个人体会
from my experience is that, um, you know, these injuries,
那些伤病
they don't suddenly make you a new person.
其实不会让你瞬间变成另一个人
Whatever problems you had before,
之前有过的问题
whether it's with yourself or with your partner,
不管是自身问题 还是对方的问题
they don't disappear.
都一直存在于两人之间 从未消失
You know, you can't blame it on the injury.
而这些 跟伤病无关
Thank you, Riley.
谢谢你 莱利
Yeah.
没事
It's no sweat.
不必言谢
Hey, by the way,
不过
if you do want to buy me dinner sometime,
如果你想请我吃一顿晚餐的话
you still might get lucky.
我也许会答应的
Um, yeah, well, we've got one installed here, and then, uh,
这边已经装好了一个
another one over here.
那边还有一个
Here, I'll just show you.
我带你去看
This way.
这边
Hey, Liam, your phone's buzzing.
利亚姆 你手♥机♥震了
Have you noticed anything between, uh, Silver and Liam?
你注意到小银跟利亚姆之间有什么情况吗
No.
我没留意
I can't keep track of all the drama in your crew.
我不能时时刻刻关注你队伍里的八卦啊
Why are you so hung up with that one girl?
你怎么那么在乎那女孩的事
This is L.A. You have a club.
这可是洛杉矶 你开的可是俱乐部
Girls are low-hanging fruit.
女孩垂手而得
Guys, please be careful with those extra lights.
注意 那些多余的灯一定要轻拿轻放
Oh, and the fire inspector said we can't use the generator.
消防检察员还说我们不能用发电机
Yeah, well, this place has to look good.
可我们也必须保证场地效果
It's not, like, some janky amateur hour.
不能搞得跟业余水准一样
Dude, we're on the same team here.
拜托 我们现在是合伙人
We just got to play by the rules, okay?
要按规矩办事 好吗
Madison?
麦迪逊
Naomi? What are you doing here?
娜欧米 你来这干什么
This is a place of rest and beauty,
这是个美丽而悠闲的地方
and you are a...
而你这个...
A well-intentioned victim of circumstance
善意的环境受害者
come to make things right?
想要挽回一切
I know, I suck.
我确实很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry. You have every right to hate my guts,
对不起 你完全应该恨我入骨
but I just so happened to see you here.
但我真的是碰巧遇到你的
I'm genuinely sorry
关于我拐走了麦克斯
for how everything went down
还有搞砸你婚礼的事
with Max and the wedding, I really am.
我向你表示诚挚的歉意 真抱歉
Got it. Now, go away.
知道了 走吧
I have finally found happiness with someone else,
我终于找到了新的幸福
and I don't want you ruining that, too.
我不希望你连这份也毁掉
Oh, my God, I'm so happy for you.
天哪 真为你开心
It's almost as if
简直可以说是
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表