剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
All I know is
我只知道
my dad is on the board of trustees
我爸爸是学校理事会的成员
and has a whole building named after him.
校园里有一座楼就是以他命名的
So you really think the dean is gonna believe your story over mine?
你真的以为院长会不信我而信你吗
Anyway, I got to get going.
我得走了
I got a big Cronus party tonight.
克罗诺斯社团今晚有个大派对
I would invite you, but
我本想邀请你
you didn't want to be part of Cronus, remember?
但你不想成为克罗诺斯的一员 记得吗
Which is too bad because
太糟了
we really would've had your back.
我们本可以罩着你的
So it's cool for you to take a night off?
你今晚不上班可以吗
One of the benefits of running the place. Mm, yeah.
这是当老板的好处之一
That and the free drinks.
还有免费的酒
So, after we finish this, you want to head out?
喝完这杯 想出去吗
Or we could stick around here for a bit longer.
在这儿再待一会儿也行
That's my faux bro.
这才是我的好"伪亲兄弟"
Getting it started early.
提早开始进入状态
Okay, let's go.
好吧 我们上
Excuse me, ladies, uh...
打扰一下 女士们
Good evening.
晚上好
Do you guys like, um...
你们喜欢
uh... origami?
折纸吗
I'm not opposed to it.
我倒不反对
Origami? Come on, man.
折纸 不是吧
Oh, hey, you're a Nirvana fan?
你是涅槃的歌♥迷
Who's Nirvana?
谁是涅槃
Are-are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
You know, I was supposed to make you a boat,
本来想给你们折个船的
but I changed my mind late in the game,
但是我改变主意了
and I decided to make you a mini coaster.
我决定给你们做一个迷你杯托
I'm clearly in the presence of a master.
看来我遇到大♥师♥了
And this master will buy you a drink.
大♥师♥请你喝杯酒吧
I'm all for supporting Naomi,
我非常愿意来支持娜欧米
but it makes me really nervous,
但是把那么不舒服的米凯拉
leaving Michaela at home after she's been so sick.
留在家里让我非常不安
I'm sure she'll be fine.
她没事的
Well, looks like people are rediscovering Nirvana.
看来涅槃乐队又流行起来了
Yeah, the smart ones are.
在聪明人中流行起来了
You two look nice.
你们俩真美
Thank you.
谢谢
But we are on a girls' night,
但今晚是闺蜜之夜
so, we are going to go meet up with the girls.
所以我们要去找闺蜜了
Yep.
是的
Oh my God, he is so cute.
天呐 他好帅
We have to stay strong.
我们得保持定力
You know.
你知道吗
And remember our pact not to get involved with him. Yes.
我们约定好不和他交往的 是的
No guy is cute enough to come in between our friendship.
没人会帅到影响到我们友谊的程度
Again.
再一次
Absolutely.
没错
Hey, is something bothering you?
你有什么烦心事吗
Besides the sex splinters?
除了这些木屑之外
Yeah.
有
Actually, when I was sneaking out of your house the other day,
实际上 那天我从你家溜出来时
I almost ran into your stepson.
差点撞上你的继子
Oh, crap, did he see you?
糟糕 他看见你了吗
No, but I did hear him talking on the phone
没有 但我听见他在打电♥话♥
about how he and his all friends
说他和他朋友
have been cheating on their finals.
在期末考上作弊
Really?
真的吗
That sounds like it could get them in some major trouble.
这种事听起来会让他们惹上大♥麻♥烦啊
Yeah, except he's planning on framing my friend for it.
但是他要诬赖到我朋友身上
I-I just feel like I should say something,
我觉得我该说些什么
you know, help Navid out.
帮纳维一下
No, you can't do that.
不 你不能这么做
If Campbell finds out you overheard him,
如果坎贝尔发现你偷听到了他打电♥话♥
then he would know that you were in the house.
那他就会知道你当时在房♥子里
What if he told my husband?
要是他告诉我丈夫怎么办
Then maybe it would help you get that divorce you wanted.
正好你就能如愿离婚了
No, it's not that simple.
没那么简单
My husband is incredibly jealous.
我丈夫是个大醋坛子
If he finds out about us,
如果他发现我们的事
I don't know what he might do.
不知道他会做出什么来
And, besides, it's your word against Campbell's.
而且 你也是空口无凭
Well, I feel like a jerk
眼睁睁看着兄弟被陷害
letting my friend take the fall for this.
让我觉得自己很差劲
Then don't.
那就别这样
Maybe you can't tell what you heard,
你不能说出你听到的
but you can't let Campbell get away with this.
但你不能让坎贝尔这么轻易脱身
You have to figure out some other way
你得想别的办法
to prove that Campbell was cheating.
来证明坎贝尔作弊
I cannot believe you brought that homeopathic tea with you.
不敢相信你还把那舒缓茶带到这来了
It's so stupid.
显得好傻
It's kind of addictive.
这茶喝着上瘾
And I'm the designated driver.
而且今晚我是司机
I would not complain if I were you.
我要是你就不会抱怨
Whatever, as long as you don't let it hold you back.
随便 只要别扫了你的兴
Tonight is very special.
今晚非常特别
It's all about us getting back to the way we used to be.
今晚我们要重拾原来的自我
So, no talking about babies. Who, me?
所以别谈孩子的事 谁 我吗
Or how hard it is to live with your ex-boyfriend who is incredibly hot.
也别吐槽和性感前男友同居多么难受
Or divorce.
也不谈离婚
Are you sure you don't want to talk about the divorce at all?
你确定完全不想谈离婚的事吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
I don't want to think about it.
我连想都不愿想
Instead, I propose a toast.
相反 我建议我们举杯
To dropping our hideous baggage
为丢掉我们的沉重包袱
and returning to our young, fun, single selves.
做回年轻 快乐 单身的自己干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Ade?
艾德
Ade?
艾德
Ade.
艾德
Ade, wake up, wake up.
艾德 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up!
醒醒 快醒醒
Huh? Where...?
这是...
What happened?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Why are you wearing a veil?
你怎么戴着新娘头纱
What? What veil?
什么 什么头纱
What, what, no, no...
什么 不
No. No.
不 不
No.
不
Oh, my God, no.
天啊 不
What the hell happened last night?
昨晚到底怎么了
Annie, please call me as soon as you get this.
安妮 收到消息尽快回电♥话♥
I have a very big problem.
我倒大霉了
What?
怎么了
Did you find the rando guy I married?
你找到跟我结婚的那个人了吗
No, I just saw my hair.
不是 我看到了我的头发
Who would do this to me?
谁会这么对我
And why would I have let them?
而我为什么没拒绝
The whole night is a blur.
昨晚完全一片空白
But you weren't even drinking.
但你都没碰酒
I know, I guess that tea I was sipping on
我知道 我怀疑我喝的茶
was a little bit more than calming.
不只是能舒缓神经
I wonder if I can get an appointment with my colorist.
不知现在还能不能和染发师约上时间了
No, no, Ade, listen,
不 艾德 听着
you can deal with your skunk hair later.
你被挑染的头发可以待会儿解决
I have an emergency.
我这是急事
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表