剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
have you given any thought to Dr. Bronson's experimental surgery?
你考虑过布朗森医生的实验手术了吗
I mean, he thinks you're a perfect candidate.
他认为你是最佳人选
Yeah, I've thought about it, but so far,
我考虑过了 可到目前
there's no miracle for a guy with spinal cord injuries.
对脊髓损伤的病人来说没出现过任何奇迹
And I'm kind of liking my life too much right now to add
而且我现在过得不错 还不想把
"Maybe possibly die in experimental surgery" to my calendar.
"死于高风险实验手术"这种事提上日程
So, no, thanks.
所以还是不用了 谢了
I got you. Hey,
我理解你
if you change your mind, give the doctor a call.
如果你改变主意 就联♥系♥你的医生
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks.
谢谢
Well?
怎么样
Well, I know what I'm getting Annie for Christmas.
这么说吧 我知道圣诞节送安妮什么了
Not again.
又来了
Look at this text from Dixon.
看这条迪克森发给我的短♥信♥
"Hair up for publicity shots tomorrow.
"明天拍摄宣传照把头发盘起来
And get some highlights so you don't look so washed out."
再挑染一下 不然看上去像黄脸婆"
Ever since the breakup,
自从分手以后
he's been texting me these "Contractual obligations."
他就一直发给我这些"合同义务"的事
He hates me, not that he hasn't got a right to.
他恨我 虽然他有权利这么做
It's just even harder with Christmas coming.
但圣诞节将近 这样让我好心寒
Holiday break-ups are the worst.
节日期间分手是最痛苦的了
I try not to think about Silver,
我试着不去想小银
but I keep seeing presents she'd like.
但我不停看到她可能会喜欢的礼物
I got Dixon something three months ago.
我三个月前买♥♥了送迪克森的礼物
One of those die-cast cars
是他的收藏里
that he collects and could never find.
一直缺少的一辆模型汽车
I saw it at a flea market, and I snapped it up.
我在跳蚤市场看见的 当即买♥♥了回来
Do you think I should even give it to him now?
你觉得我现在还要不要送给他
Maybe it'll be a good peace offering.
或许这是个不错的示好礼物
Bring it tomorrow night and see what happens.
明晚带来送他 看他怎么说吧
Okay.
好吧
I picked this up at the Offshore.
我从离岸酒吧取来了这个
Oh, must be from the studio.
一定是公♥司♥送来的
They can always sense
当我没有干酪
when I'm out of processed cheese and canned snails.
或蜗牛罐头时 他们总能感觉到
I should set up some security cameras here
我应该在这里装几个摄像头
like I did at The Offshore, don't you think?
就像我在离岸酒吧装的那样 你觉得呢
You're doing a great job, but take some time off,
你一直很认真负责 但是休息一下吧
do your Christmas shopping,
去节前血拼
see some friends.
和朋友们聚聚
Stalkers don't take vacations.
跟踪你的人可不会休息
Yeah, but the only people that know I'm here are you and Annie.
没错 但是只有你和安妮知道我在这里
Speaking of the Offshore, Navid is throwing
说到离岸酒吧 纳维明晚
a little Christmas party tomorrow night.
要举办一个小型的圣诞派对
You should come.
你也来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
And if anybody bothered you,
这样要是有人骚扰你
I'd be right there, so...
我在场就能马上赶过去
You know, you don't have to stay.
你不必留下来的
I'm pretty sure my appliances aren't going to attack me.
我确定我的家用电器不会袭击我的
Okay.
好吧
I'll just double-check the back gate.
我再去检查一下后门
Max?
麦克斯
There's a car parked in the driveway
有一辆车停在车道上
that's blocking a very special Christmas present
把你的圣诞特别大礼挡住了
that Santa got three speeding tickets
圣诞老人为了把它开来送给你
driving home for you.
吃了三张超速罚单
Alec?
亚历克
第五季 第九集
新飞越比弗利
You are not welcome here, Alec.
这里不欢迎你 亚历克
Naomi, I thought twice, believe me.
娜欧米 我深思熟虑过了 相信我
But I heard about what happened to Max and I had to come over.
但当我听说麦克斯的遭遇后我必须过来
The past does not matter when a friend is in trouble.
朋友有难时 过去的一切都不重要了
Now let me apologize for everything I've done wrong.
让我为我做错的一切道歉
I'm here to make it right.
我是来弥补我的过失的
Alec wants us to start a new company.
亚历克想和我重新开一家公♥司♥
We did it once, we can do it again.
我们成功过一次 我们可以卷土重来
No suits,
没有行政人员
no stockholders...
没有股东
It's an idea...
这只是
out of many possible ideas.
众多可行想法中的一个
Naomi and I need to talk about this, Alec.
我和娜欧米要谈谈 亚历克
Of course.
没问题
How could you not?
怎么能不谈呢
You are not seriously considering this.
你不会真的考虑这事吧
I don't know. It could be a terrible idea.
我不知道 这有可能是个坏主意
It could be...an okay idea, maybe.
也有可能 是一个不错的主意
Look, I'd never do anything to hurt you,
我不会做任何伤害你的事
but I-I have to consider every alternative.
但所有选择我都要考虑
Okay, well, what if Bryce said she made a mistake,
那如果布莱斯承认她做错了
that she wants you back?
想让你回去呢
I could talk to her woman to woman,
我去以我们女人的方式找她谈
tell her that Phenomi-con was my fault.
告诉她动漫展的事是我的错
Okay, I love you, but can you
我爱你 但你能不能
do me a favor and stay out of this?
帮我个忙 别插手此事
I have to work it out for myself.
我要自己解决这个问题
If that means letting go of Data Nitrate,
就算这意味着要放弃硝酸盐数据
then I'll live with it.
那我也认了
Max, you don't have to. Naomi?
麦克斯 你不必这样 娜欧米
Please.
拜托了
Okay?
好吗
Hey, sorry I am so late.
不好意思我来晚了
I got halfway here, and I realized I forgot...
我来的半路上想起来我忘带了...
this.
这个
What's this? Some stupid thing from the clinic.
这是什么 诊所的繁文缛节
You have to sign it, saying you're not gonna
你得在上面签字 确认你将放弃
claim rights as the father,
做父亲的权利
blah blah blah whatever,
之类之类的
and then they can implant my two little embryos
然后他们会植入两枚胚胎
and then, maybe...
再然后 或许...
Teddy, I was shopping for Christmas gifts this morning
泰迪 今天早上我在采购圣诞礼物
and I thought,
然后我想到
there is nothing that I could ever give or receive
没有什么我能给予或者受赠的
that could ever match this.
能比得上这个
Well, I think I have an even better gift.
我想我有一个更好的礼物
Instead of signing this,
不是签署这份文件
I'd like to be our child's father.
而是我想成为我们孩子的父亲
That's-that's not what you wanted three days ago.
三天之前你还不是这么想的呢
Silver, I just... I didn't think this thing through.
小银 我之前 没有彻底想清楚
There were so many questions Shane asked
肖恩问了我很多问题
that I wish I would have asked myself.
我都希望我曾扪心自问过
I mean, what if we want to have a family one day?
要是哪天我们想组成自己的家庭
Our children would have
我们的孩子就会有个
a half brother or sister out there.
失散多年的同父异母的哥哥或姐姐
I don't have to be the bad dad my father was.
我不想成为我父亲那样糟糕的家长
So let's all do this thing together.
所以让我们一起来抚养孩子吧
Teddy, that's...
泰迪 这真是...
That's really sweet, but it wasn't the plan.
真是太贴心了 但和计划不一样
Look, I know this isn't what you expected.
我知道你没想到
But just think about it.
但是好好考虑一下吧
I don't want my kid growing up
我不希望我的孩子长大后
to think he had a father who didn't love him
觉得他的父亲不爱他
or didn't care.
或者不关心他
Mrs. Clark-Miller.
克拉克-米勒太太
Miller-Clark, Clara.
是米勒-克拉克 克拉拉
Bryce is expecting me.
布莱斯在等着我呢
N-No, she isn't.
不 她没有
Then how fun. It'll be a surprise.
那多好 给她一个惊喜
You're breaking up with me
你要在电♥话♥里
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表