剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Plane's ready whenever we are.
只要我们准备好 飞机随时可以起飞
Annie.
安妮
Annie, you're coming with us to Washington.
安妮 和我们一起去华盛顿
Okay, you can get a flight from there to Paris.
你可以从那里转机去巴黎
I don't know... Ade and Navid...
我不确定 艾德和纳维
Go. Navid and I are fine.
去吧 纳维和我没事的
We have each other.
我们有彼此
We always will.
永远都是
Make a lot of love!
要用力爱哦
Looks like I'm going to Paris.
看来我要去巴黎了
Unless you think there still might be a chance with Liam.
除非你觉得你和利亚姆还有可能
Nothing's changed for him.
对他来说什么也没有变
I need to move on with my life.
我需要放手 继续自己的生活了
We're gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you guys.
我们会想你的 我会想你们的
Dixon.
迪克森
Come here.
过来
Take all the time you need, okay?
好好道别 别着急
We'll be in the car when you're ready.
我们在车里等你
Look, before I go, you need to hear this:
走之前 我必须告诉你
you have so much talent
你非常有才华
and you have such a big heart.
又那么善良
Annie, stop.
安妮 打住
I'm not the messed-up kid
我不是那个需要你
that you needed to change your life for anymore.
通过改变自己的人生来挽救的问题少年了
I mean, I've screwed up a whole lot.
我遇到过许多挫折
Throughout all of that, you've been here.
但每一次 你都在身旁支持我
You've always believed in me.
你一直相信我
That helped me grow up.
帮助我成熟起来
So, if you ever need anything...
所以如果你需要任何帮助
if you're ever in trouble...
如果你遇到任何麻烦
I don't care what continent you're on,
我不管你在哪片大♥陆♥
I will hunt you down and find you.
我都会跋山涉水找到你
Promise?
这算承诺吗
It was more like a threat,
更像是威胁
but you got it.
但我一定说到做到
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Dr. Brooks, it's Erin Silver.
布鲁克斯医生 我是艾莲·西福尔
I want to go ahead and schedule these surgeries.
我想开始安排手术
I want to fight this thing.
我要和病魔抗争到底
Hey, have you seen...?
你看到...
Too late.
太迟了
Annie's gone.
安妮已经走了
You missed your moment, bro.
你错失了机会 兄弟
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Paris is a great city.
巴黎是个很棒的城市
I'm sure I'll be very happy there.
我相信在那里我会很开心的
Annie...
安妮
we have the rest of our lives ahead of us.
我们眼前还有大好的人生在等着
Hey, if there's one thing I've learned,
如果我弄懂了一件事
it's that it's never over.
那就是永远都不会曲终人散
It's only just beginning.
一切都只是开始
Of course you feel that way, Naomi.
你当然会那么想 娜欧米
You're Naomi.
你是娜欧米
You know, I might seem like I'm perfect
我也许看起来很完美
and I've got it all figured out, but the truth is,
掌控全局 但事实上
I'm... um,
我...
I'm winging it.
我只是顺其自然
Think about everything.
想想发生的那些事
Losing my money.
失去我的财产
Getting it back.
又找回来
Fighting with my sister.
和我姐姐斗争
Marrying Max.
嫁给麦克斯
Divorcing Max.
又和麦克斯离婚
Well, how do you think I got through all of that?
你觉得我是怎么挺过来的
You guys.
是因为你们
My friends.
我的朋友们
I will always have you guys
我永远有你们撑腰
because you're my family.
因为你们是我的家人
And I love Liam, I really do, but...
我很爱利亚姆 真的 但是
right now, honestly, he's an idiot.
此时此刻 我说真的 他是个白♥痴♥
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, there's some idiot chasing the plane on a motorcycle.
有个白♥痴♥骑着摩托车在追飞机
Oh, my God.
天哪
Stop the plane!
把飞机停下
Liam! What are you doing?
利亚姆 你在做什么
I read the end of your book.
我读了你小说的结尾
The person that you made me, the guy that rides up
那个你塑造的我 骑在摩托车上
on a motorcycle and says exactly how he feels
不管事情多么复杂艰难
and-and what he wants, even if it's complicated.
都能大声说出自己的感受和想法的男人
That's the guy I want to be.
那是我想成为的男人
Now I'm here to say that I don't care
现在我来告诉你 我不在乎
how hard it is, it's what I want.
一切有多难 这就是我想要的
Because what we have is worth it.
因为我们的感情值得我去争取
Annie, I love you
安妮 我爱你
and I always have.
我一直都爱着你
Annie Wilson,
安妮·威尔森
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, my God, are you serious?
天哪 你认真的吗
Yeah.
是的
And it's romantic as hell, and I'm not taking no
这绝对是世上最浪漫的求婚
for an answer this time.
这次你绝对不能拒绝
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, I will.
我愿意 我愿意
Well, it's about damn time.
也是时候了
Oh, my God. Liam and Annie just got engaged.
天哪 利亚姆和安妮刚刚订婚了
Look.
看
My sister's getting married!
我姐姐要结婚啦
She's getting married!
她要结婚啦
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表