剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Because they called and offered Michaela the gig,
因为他们打电♥话♥说要给米凯拉演出机会
and Silver blames me!
现在小银在怪我
Wait. They want Michaela to go on tour?
等下 他们要米凯拉去巡演吗
Yeah. That means that they love the song.
是啊 这说明他们喜欢那首歌♥
Of course they love it. It's a great song,
他们当然会喜欢 那是首好歌♥
but that's not the point, all right?
但这不是重点好吗
Silver thinks that I leaked the demo
小银觉得是我泄露了样带
and that I lied to her again.
然后我又骗了她
Now, she's making Michaela quit the music business
现在她要强迫米凯拉退出音乐事业
and go back to D.C.
回华盛顿去
What? She can't do that!
什么 她不能那么做
Michaela singing on TV is a huge opportunity.
米凯拉能在电视上唱歌♥是个绝好的机会
Was a huge opportunity.
曾经是个好机会
If Michaela goes back to D.C.,
如果米凯拉回华盛顿
I can't record with her anymore,
我就不能再给她录音了
so, you have to tell Silver that you did it and apologize.
所以你得告诉小银是你干的 然后道歉
You want me to apologize to her?
你让我向她道歉吗
Ade, this isn't you and Silver fighting over some guy, okay?
艾德 这不是你跟小银争男人懂吗
Look, I'm trying to make things work for everyone here.
听着 我是希望大家都好
Fine. I will apologize to the great and powerful Silver.
好吧 我会向伟大万能的小银道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
But that's not going to fix your problem, Dixon.
但是这不能解决你的问题 迪克森
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
That song-- it's a hit.
那是首好歌♥
Which means that you're letting Silver take away
你这样会让小银夺走
the most important thing in your life.
你生命中最重要的东西
When has she ever given anything up for you?
她什么时候为你放弃过什么
At some point,
总有一天
you're gonna have to stop trying to make everybody happy
你必须要停止试着让每个人都高兴
because Silver's only trying to make herself happy.
因为小银只在意自己高不高兴
Seeing my head on a balloon is just disturbing.
看到自己的脸印在气球上真是奇怪
Ugh! Don't overinflate.
别充太猛了
It makes you look jowly.
让你看起来有双下巴
All right, Mark's ex-wife, Dana,
马克的前妻戴娜
is on her way here with Olivia and Dylan,
带着奥利维亚和迪伦在来的路上了
which means that we have exactly five minutes...
意味着我们只剩五分钟
Here, give it to me.
拿来 给我
We have five minutes to finish making this place
我们还有五分钟的时间把这个地方
look like every 11-year-old's dream come true.
变成每个11岁孩子梦想中的那样
Yeah, 'cause what 11-year-old doesn't want to
是啊 因为11岁的孩子可不想
spend their birthday with two strangers in costumes?
跟两个穿戏服的陌生人一起过生日
Hey, that's how I spent every birthday since I was 17.
我17岁以后的每个生日都是这么过的
Anyway, we have the indoor playground
至少我们有室内游乐场
and the make-your-own-sundae bar
和自♥制♥创意圣代吧
provided by their new favorite aunt: Moi
由他们最棒的姑姑提供 也就是我
Trust me, they will never realize that Mark isn't here.
相信我 他们绝不会察觉马克不在这里
Wait, wait. Mark's kids don't know
等等 马克的孩子不知道
he's not coming to the party?
他不来参加派对吗
No, and if it comes up, just give 'em some candy,
不知道 如果提起来 就给他们点糖
and distract them.
分散他们的注意力
Well, what if they see through the distractions
那如果被他们看穿了
and feel even worse?
那不就更糟了
Ah, then the face painter will turn them
那就让面部彩绘师把他们
into happy little lizards
画成快乐的小蜥蜴
or fairies or whatever the hell they want.
或是仙女 随他们想画成什么
Why are you being so difficult?
你怎么老跟我抬杠啊
Because I don't like lies.
因为我不喜欢谎言
People have been lying to me my entire life.
这一辈子别人都在对我说谎
My mom pulled the same stuff
我妈也做过同样的事
to impress me with my stepfather's money,
用我继父的钱来让我开心
and I hated it.
可我讨厌那样
I know you think you're doing the right thing,
我知道你认为自己做的没错
but the person you lie to is gonna be the one to get hurt,
但被你欺骗的人最终会受到伤害
just like me with Annie.
就像我和安妮一样
And... our time is up.
时间到了
Please schedule your next therapy session on the way out.
请在出去的时候预约下一次诊疗时间
Liam, some lies are good lies, okay?
利亚姆 有些谎言是善意的 好吗
It's what families do.
这是家人应该做的
This is our party?
这是我们的派对吗
This is amazing!
简直太棒了
You must be Olivia, and you must be Dylan.
你一定是奥利维亚 你一定是迪伦了
Your dad's told me all about you.
你们的爸爸跟我讲了所有关于你们的事
He never told us about you.
他从没跟我们讲过任何关于你的事
Where is dad?
爸爸在哪儿
Oh, well, your dad is, uh, stuck at work,
你们的爸爸现在 还有工作要做
but he will be here soon.
但他马上就到
You know what?
知道吗
I heard a rumor that there's an Xbox
我听说有一台游戏机在
in that ball pit over there.
那边的球池里
Who wants to go find out?
谁想去把它找出来
Come on. Oh my gosh.
快来 我的天呐
This is going to be fun.
这会很有趣的
It certainly makes the bouncy house
我给他们买♥♥的蹦床
I got them look like crap.
根本没法与这相比
But like I told Mark,
但我跟马克说过
I don't like leaving the kids with strangers.
我不喜欢把孩子留给陌生人
Oh. Well, we're not strangers.
我们都不是陌生人
I mean, I'm family, and Liam is a...
我是家人 利亚姆是一位
Well, he's our celebrity guest.
他是我们的明星嘉宾
I'm gonna blow your brains out.
我会打爆你的脑袋[电影对白]
If it makes you feel any better about dropping the kids off.
如果这样会让你放心把孩子留在这里
I can call Mark right now if you'd like.
如果需要的话我可以打给马克
It-It's fine.
没 没事
It's not like I'd be able to drag them out of that ball pit anyway.
我也没法把他俩拽出球池
Just tell Mark to drop the kids off by 6:00 tonight.
告诉马克晚上6点把孩子送回来
Yes, he will drop them off in person.
好的 他会亲自送孩子的
Or he'll have them driven in a stretch limo with a pool.
或者有机会的话他还能开加长豪车送他们
It's a routine check-up.
这只是常规检查
I don't need a police escort.
我不需要保镖
I have a doctor's appointment of my own.
我自己也预约了医生
Plus, I need to get copies of your medical records
还有 我需要复印你的医疗记录
for the new doctor in Washington, D.C.
给华盛顿的新医生看
Dixon is the one tagging along for no reason.
迪克森是自己要跟来的
We need to talk about this.
我们得谈谈这事
Yeah, like we talked about submitting Michaela's demo?
就像我们谈过发送米凯拉歌♥曲小样的事
Hey, maybe when I'm not looking,
也许背着我的话
you can slip it to the guy who picks the elevator music.
你还能泄露给选电梯音乐的人
Adrianna leaked the demo, okay?
是阿德里安娜泄露了歌♥曲小样 好吗
She also said you only think about yourself,
她还说你只为自己着想
so, if you send Michaela to D.C.,
所以 如果你把米凯拉送到华盛顿
you're basically proving her right.
就直接印证了她说的话
Yeah, well, I really don't care what Ade thinks.
我确实不在乎艾德怎么想
And I think the stress of being the rope in your game of tug-of-war
让我作为你们拔河比赛用的绳子
is actually making me physically ill.
这种压力真的让我身体不适
I'm going to the doctor by myself.
我自己去看医生
Whichever one of you is still standing when I get home wins.
我回家的时候谁还站在这里谁就赢了
You hear that?
听见没
We need to work this out, Silver.
我们得解决这事 小银
Okay?
好吗
It's not just about you.
这不只是你的事
All three of us have something at stake here.
我们三个人现在都焦头烂额
Not three of us. Four of us.
不止我们三个 是我们四个
Michaela is having my child,
米凯拉怀着我的孩子
and she promised to put that first.
她答应把这事放在首位
That's the only thing I care about.
那是我唯一关心的事
Ade, hey.
艾德
Uh... wh-what are you doing here?
你有事吗
Dixon asked me to apologize to Silver.
迪克森让我跟小银道歉
Is she here?
她在吗
Silver's running errands before she leaves town.
小银离开镇子前还要办点事
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表