剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞越比弗利》前情提要
Don't ever do that again.
不许再有下一次
Admit you felt something.
承认吧 你有感觉
I felt something...
我是有感觉
but now I don't.
但现在没有了
Just so you know,
容我说一句
you can't un-feel something.
感觉是抹杀不掉的
Close to walking isn't really walking, is it?
快要能走不代表真能走了 对吗
Dixon, the only person that's keeping you in this chair
迪克森 把你禁锢在轮椅上的人
right now is you.
是你自己
This contract links you and Vanessa for three years.
你跟瓦内萨签了三年的合约
You either have to wait out the terms
要不你就等到合约到期
or hope she gets hit by a bus.
要不就祈求她被车撞死
Your fiancee and business partner doesn't even exist.
你的未婚妻兼合作伙伴根本不存在
I'd be surprised if any of us saw her again.
要是我们还有人能再见到她那才奇怪
I decided to have a baby before the BRCA gene surgeries.
我决定在乳腺癌基因手术前要个孩子
First the pregnancy, then the surgeries--
先是怀孕 再来进行手术
your entire body's about to change.
你的整个身体会发生变化
Most people don't use these pregnancy gift cards
大多数人会等肚子大起来以后
till they're showing.
才用这些孕妇礼品卡
I know,
我知道
but I kind of want to remember my body like this.
但我想记录下自己现在的身材
Alec kissed me!
亚历克吻了我
My relationship with Max is
我和麦克斯的友情
the most important thing in the world to me.
对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西
My marriage to Max is the most
而我和麦克斯的婚姻
important thing in the world to me.
对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西
If I don't tell him,
如果我不告诉他实情
he'll never be able to trust me.
他永远不会再相信我
Just give me time to do it in the right way.
给我些时间 让我把这件事处理好
Well, eat up, girls.
尽量吃吧 美女们
Max gets back from his business trip in two hours,
麦克斯两小时后就会出差回来
and I still have to get a pedicure and a Brazilian.
而我还得做个足疗 接个巴西人
Uh, have you told Max about Alec kissing you,
你跟麦克斯说亚历克吻你的事没
or is that the reason for the Brazilian?
或者这就是你去接巴西人的原因
Well, that's not something you just blurt out.
才不是你们瞎讲的那样
It's all about timing.
这要看时机的
Which is why,
所以说呢
as soon as Max gets home,
只要麦克斯一到家
I am whisking him away for the perfect romantic weekend.
我就带他走 过一个完美而浪漫的周末
That way when I tell him about the kiss,
到时我再告诉他那个吻的事情
he'll say, "Who cares, baby? Look how happy we are""
他就会说"没关系 宝贝 我们开心就好"
Oh, speaking of which.
说到这个
Annie, can you babysit the mansion
安妮 周末我不在家
while I'm gone for the weekend?
你能去照看下吗
Well, Dixon's out of his wheelchair
迪克森能下轮椅了
and told me to stop babysitting him,
说不用我照顾了
so I am completely free, yeah.
所以我完全自♥由♥了 没问题
So, Dixon's feeling better?
那迪克森感觉还好吗
Yep. That's why we're gonna start focusing on our careers again.
很好 所以我们又重新把重心放到了事业上
I'm working on a new song and a video,
我在录一首新歌♥和一盘音乐录影带
and he's working with this
这件事激励他
huge promoter for a comeback performance.
努力为复出秀做准备
I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just, I recognized you by your neck tattoo.
我只是 看见脖子上的纹身认出了你
Your pictures are incredible.
你的照片太棒了
Here.
给你
Uh... more bread?
再来点面包
Yeah. All right.
好的 没问题
What the hell was that?
这他妈怎么个情况
Oh, he probably recognized you from your nude photos.
他可能从你的裸照认出你来了
Your what?
你的什么
You took nude photos?
你去拍裸照了
And you didn't tell us?
还没告诉我们
I didn't tell you,
我不告诉你们
because they were supposed to be private.
是因为这是件很私密的事
How do you know about them?
你怎么知道的
More importantly, how does he know about them?
重要的是 他怎么知道的
Well, I can't speak for the entire service industry,
我这可不是为整个服务业说话
but the photographer called me and thanked me
不过摄影师给我打电♥话♥
for buying the shoot as a gift.
感谢我买♥♥摄影卡作礼物
She put the pictures up on her web site.
她把照片上传到她网站
She put my pictures online?!
她把我的裸照发网上了
Mm. Don't worry, honey.
别担心啦 妞
They were gorgeous. Very tasteful.
照片美得冒泡 相当有品位
I'm actually thinking of getting a set done myself
事实上 我正考虑拍一套
just to put up around the house.
贴满整个屋子
Oh, my God, here they are.
我的天 找到了
Look at this.
看看这张
Oh, you look hot!
你看起来辣死了
From the gentleman.
那位绅士送的
He's gorgeous.
他挺好的嘛
Apparently, the busboy's not your only fan, honey.
显然 服务员不是你唯一的粉丝 妞
"To four beautiful ladies,
"致四位美女
from a guy who hates to drink alone."
一个讨厌独饮的家伙送上"
Mm. I think that's for all of us.
我想是给咱们四个的
Annie, go talk to him.
安妮 去跟他聊聊
But... why me?
可...为什么是我
Because I am married, and Adrianna has Dixon,
因为我结婚了 阿德里安娜有了迪克森
and Silver's trying to get pregnant.
而小银正准备怀孕
It kind of knocks you out of the running.
有点把你淘汰出局的意思
You're right. My life's a little complicated
你说得对 对大多数人来说
for most guys right now--
我的生活现在是有点复杂
not to mention I am butt-naked on the Internet.
更不必说我的裸照还上了网
And meanwhile, Annie is so, so alone.
与此同时 安妮是这么这么的孤单
Now, are you going to walk over there like a big girl,
现在你是要像个熟♥女♥走过去
or am I going to have to make a scene?
还是要我大吵大闹一番
No, no, no. I will go
别别别 我过去
and have a drink with him, that's it.
和他喝一杯就是了
Champagne, ladies? Yeah.
来点香槟吗 美女们 好的
Can we get some flutes? Yoo-hoo.
给我们拿几个笛形杯 好吗
Hey, dude. There you are.
帅哥 你在这啊
I have with me the top secret blueprints
我这有份离岸酒吧"闪乐部"的
for the Pop Up club at the Offshore.
绝密设计图纸
Oh. Please.
坐吧
Okay, it's gonna be sweet.
一定会合你心意
We're gonna enclose the patio, put up some walls...
我们要把露台封死 竖几面墙...
and bam!
然后就嘭的一下
Transform it into a kick-ass party space.
变成一个牛逼的派对场地
Hm. Wait. You taking a business class?
等等 你去上商业课了
Wait, isn't your movie about to start shooting?
你的电影不是要开拍了吗
Yeah. Just all this craziness with Vanessa made me realize
没错 可经过和瓦内萨那些疯狂的事
I got to take more control of my life,
我意识到要更好地把握自己的人生
so I'm looking into franchising the Offshore.
所以我正在研究离岸酒吧的特许经营权
Hey, that's brilliant. Hey, when the club opens,
真聪明 等俱乐部一开业
people are going to be dying to invest.
狂热的投资者就会蜂拥而来
We're gonna make tons of cash.
到时我们就坐等收钱吧
Yeah. Unfortunately, the banks won't give me a loan
没错 不幸的是银行要先看到我的商业计划
until they see that I've written up a business plan,
才会给我们放贷
so that's why I'm taking a class--
所以我才来上课
so I don't look like an idiot.
我也不想自己像个白♥痴♥
Okay, so let me show you the deck.
好吧 那我给你看看平台部分
Give me a second. I got to talk to the teacher.
等我一下 我去跟老师说句话
Hey, Professor Beckwith.
您好 贝克威思教授
Hey, uh, I just wanted to say thanks again
我只是想为您能看我的合同
for taking a look at my contract.
再次说声感谢
Uh, you were right-- I-I need to take more control of my life,
您说的对 我要更好地把握人生
which is why I signed up for your class.
所以我跑来听您的课了
I know it's a little late in the semester,
我知道这个学期已经有点晚了
but I think I'm all caught up.
但我会赶上进度的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表