剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
it all happened for the best.
苦尽甘来
Still, I suck, I know.
我又说错话了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Nothing excuses the fact that you are vulgar
再怎么道歉 你也还是一样粗俗
and hateful,
可憎
but my newfound happiness does help me to forgive.
不过我的新幸福教会了我学会宽恕
Well, that's awesome.
那真是太棒了
And since we're past that,
鉴于我们的恩怨已经一笔勾销
I was wondering about Alec.
我想问问亚历克的事
Alec. What about him?
亚历克 什么事
Did he pressure you into hiring me as your wedding planner?
是他逼你让你雇我做婚礼策划人的吗
Alec barely acknowledged Max and I were even getting married.
亚历克几乎不认可我跟麦克斯的婚事
Well, until my first planner fell through at the last minute,
直到最初的策划人最后一刻罢♥工♥
and then all the other people I tried were unavailable.
我找遍了所有人都不能帮忙
Then Alec suggested you.
然后亚历克就推荐了你
So, Alec ignores you,
所以 亚历克一直不理你
and then, suddenly,
然而忽然间
rushes in and saves the day,
他冲出来做救星
finding you a new wedding planner,
帮你找到了新的婚礼策划人
who happens to be Max's ex-girlfriend
而这个人偏巧就是麦克斯的前女友
and love of his life?
加一生真爱
No offense.
无意冒犯
And you think that's, um,
你觉得这是
coincidence?
巧合吗
Well, maybe not.
也许不是
But what do you care?
但跟你有什么关系
You got what you wanted-- you got Max.
你得到了你想要的 你得到了麦克斯
Yeah, and I got Alec along with him.
是 但我也得到了紧紧跟着他的亚历克
He's gunning for me now.
他现在开始找我的麻烦了
Madison, I would not expect you
麦迪逊 我本不该指望你
to say yes to this, but my friend Navid
答应我的请求 但我的朋友纳维
is throwing a Pop Up at the Offshore.
要在离岸酒吧举办闪乐会
Max and Alec will both be there.
麦克斯和亚历克都会参加
Maybe you could come down and help me get
我想也许你可以过来一趟
the truth out finally into the open?
最终让真♥相♥大白于天下
Show Max what kind of person
让麦克斯看清
his business partner really is.
他合作伙伴的真面目
Why would I ever... No.
我为什么要... 不
Not for me.
不是帮我
For Max.
是帮麦克斯
You're a forgiving,
你如此的宽容
kind, beautiful soul and you loved him once.
善良又美丽 而且你曾经爱过他
I mean, if his best friend is dead set on sabotaging
如果他的挚友下决心要毁掉
all of his relationships,
他的每一段感情
don't you think Max deserves to know?
你不觉得麦克斯应该知道真♥相♥吗
Don't you think Max deserves a chance at happiness, too?
你不觉得麦克斯也有得到幸福的权利吗
Okay, so I still can't believe that I did this,
好吧 我还是不敢相信我这么做了
but I had a talk with Riley about things.
但我和莱利谈了那事儿
Not "things" literally.
不是真的谈"那事儿"
Well, actually kind of literally if you really think about it.
说起来 某种意义上讲的确是那事儿
You talked to Riley about sex?
你跟莱利谈了上♥床♥的事吗
Yeah, but he was surprisingly cool about it all.
是的 但出乎我的意料 他很淡定
First, Dixon
首先 迪克森
is probably fine.
应该没什么问题
I mean, physically with... you know.
我是说 他的身体那什么...你懂的
Um, and...
另外
with Riley, it's a little more complicated.
对莱利来说 那事就有些复杂了
Not that you needed to know that.
你不需要知道这个
Not that I needed to know that.
我也不需要知道这个
Even though I think he wanted me to know that, which is weird.
尽管我觉得他想让我知道 太奇怪了
So? So,
所以呢 所以
Riley said that sometimes in these situations,
莱利说有时候 在这种情况下
people blame their problems on an accident
人们会把问题归咎于事故
or disability, but a lot of the time,
或是残疾 但很多时候
the problems already existed.
问题早在事故以前就存在了
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I guess I'm saying that...
我想我要说的是
maybe the real question is:
也许真正的问题在于
How was your relationship before the accident?
事故发生前 你们的关系如何
Hey, you made it.
你来啦
Why you acting so surprised?
你干嘛表现得这么吃惊
You think I can't dance?
你觉得我不会跳舞吗
Oh, I didn't think you were the club kind of guy.
我以为你不是那种喜欢来夜店玩儿的男孩
Well, I'm not. No, I was actually just here to, uh,
我的确不是 其实我是来
check out the ramps. Good incline.
检查残障者专用道的 斜坡做得不错
Sailed right up it.
很容易就滑上来了
Nice.
不错
So, where's your man, the world traveler?
所以 你的男伴呢 那位环球旅行家
Colin is stuck at work.
科林还在加班
Okay, well, if you want, I can, uh...
好吧 如果你愿意 我也可以
I can sit here and just spit out
坐在这里跟你大谈
some crap I read in Travel and Leisure for you.
从《旅游与休闲》杂♥志♥上看到的段子
Hey, remember yesterday when you were not a dick
还记得昨天有那么五分钟时间
for like five minutes? Can we do more of that?
你没表现得像个混♥蛋♥吗 能恢复那样吗
It depends. You going to ask me more sex questions?
看情况 你还要再问我上♥床♥的事吗
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
That was a joke. Ha, ha.
我开玩笑的
And actually,
而且实际上
truth be told, I kind of enjoyed not being a dick
跟你说真的 我还挺喜欢花五分钟时间
for five minutes and just talking to you, so...
不做混♥蛋♥ 只跟你聊聊天 所以...
Want to get a drink?
想一起喝一杯吗
Yeah, let's do that.
好 一起喝一杯
Per your request.
按你的要求改好了
A quick approval would be appreciated.
希望你尽快批复
You're not in the least bit interested in seeing the place?
你就一点也不想看看这俱乐部吗
Why would I be?
我为什么会想看
And what do you care?
我想不想看又关你什么事
I don't.
不关我事
I... I just thought that, you know, since you're working
我只是以为 既然你在为我工作
for me, it might be nice for you to actually experience
也许你最好能够亲身体验一下
the business described in the business plan.
经营方案里面提到的业务内容
It's not that complicated.
并没有多复杂
None of this is.
你的事就没有复杂的
You got me all figured out, don't you?
你对我了如指掌了 是吧
Unless there's nuances beyond the good hair
除非在你这头秀发还有那句"我要
and "I'm gonna blow your brains out."
爆了你的头"的台词背后还暗藏什么玄机
You saw my movie.
你去看了我的电影
So what?
那又怎样
I just find it interesting that you're so put off by me,
我只是觉得有意思 你这么看不上我
yet you took the time to see Corporate Invaders.
却还抽时间看了《共同入侵者》
It's not interesting, Liam.
没什么有意思的 利亚姆
I had a coupon.
我是为了花掉优♥惠♥券
Now, will you sign off on the revision
你可以在修正稿上签字了吗
so I can go?
这样我就能走了
Sure.
当然
After I read and review them.
但我得先审阅一下
So, sit down, relax, have a drink.
所以 请坐吧 放轻松 喝一杯
Or just stand there with that look on your face.
或者就这么摆张臭脸站着也行
Whatever floats your boat.
随你喜欢
Dixon, hey. Hey.
迪克森 好啊
All the world's a stage,
寰宇皆舞台
and all men and women merely players.
世人为优伶
Shakespeare.
莎士比亚的话
I was late for class, but I thought it sort of applied.
我上课迟到了 但我觉得这句还挺应景
This place is really cool.
这地方真酷
Thank you so much for inviting me.
谢谢你邀请我来
Oh, no, no, I'm just glad...
别这么客气 我很高兴...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, it's...
没事 我很好 只是
It's just nerves, literally.
只是神经紧张 真的紧张
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表