剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
enjoying some me time since Max has been away on a conference.
享受麦克斯去开会后我的私人时光
Would you like an everything bagel?
你想不想吃点杂粮百吉饼
I never get to eat them because Max is allergic to...
我一直没机会吃 因为麦克斯...
well, everything, and I love everything.
对什么都过敏 而我又什么都喜欢
Bagel.
百吉饼
Okay, when you ramble like this, something's wrong.
你这样碎碎念 一定是有什么不对劲
Nothing's wrong.
没有不对劲
No. I'm fine.
真的 我很好
Max and I had a tiny little spat before he left,
麦克斯走之前和我小吵了一架
but everything, including my little bagel, is just fine.
但一切事 包括我的百吉小饼都很好
Well, I'm not fine. I'm pissed.
我不好 我快气死了
Dixon is sleeping with some girl to try to get under my skin.
迪克森和别的女生上♥床♥来故意气我
Um, considering what you did with Taylor,
考虑到你和泰勒的所作所为
you're lucky he isn't using the Laker girls to get even.
你该庆幸他没和湖人拉拉队上♥床♥
And I mean all of them.
我是说整个拉拉队
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Well, sleeping with a random girl isn't all that Dixon's doing.
但他不只是和某个女生上♥床♥
For the past week, I have been like his puppet.
过去的几周里 我就像他的木偶一样
"Change your hair." "Dress sluttier."
"换个发型" "穿的再露一点"
"Sing a song about a whore."
"唱一首放荡的歌♥"
Oh, my God, I love a good whore song.
天哪 我超爱好听的淫词艳曲
I know what I did was truly awful,
我知道我做的事很过分
but I'm already beating myself up over it.
但是我已经很自责了
I don't need his help.
我不需要他火上浇油
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
Stewing over a guy never did any girl any good.
为男生烦恼对女生没有任何好处
I think we should take a drive along the coast today.
我觉得我们今天应该开车沿海岸兜兜风
I wish.
我也想啊
It's Dixon's label launch party tonight.
但是今晚有迪克森的唱片公♥司♥启动派对
Hmm. You know what? And he's probably gonna use it as an opportunity
你知道吗 估计他要借此机会
to torture me with that tramp.
带着那个荡♥妇♥来折磨我
Well, I just so happen to be lending my house to Dixon
正好我把房♥子借给迪克森开派对
for his little party, so he can lend me you.
所以他也可以把你借给我
We'll hit the open road, leave all our drama behind us.
我们去路上开一圈 抛开所有烦心事
It'll be like Thelma & Louise.
就像《末路狂花》里演的一样
Minus the Grand Canyon suicide dive, of course.
当然除了大峡谷跳水自杀那一段
Okay. I'm in.
好 我加入
And if we happen to find a young Brad Pitt on the way,
若碰巧在路上碰到个年轻版布拉德·皮特
I will not complain.
我也没什么意见
第五季 第十集
新飞越比弗利
I haven't had such a dramatic breakup
自从五年级和杜威·米奇尔分手之后
since Dewey Mitchell in the fifth grade.
我就没遇上过这样戏剧化的分手
Do you remember him?
你还记得他吗
He got so heartbroken, he vomited on my notebook.
他的心碎了一地 还吐在我笔记本上了
Spewy Dewey! Yes.
湿哒哒杜威威 记得
Oh, my God, and then we toilet-papered his house
天哪 后来我们把厕纸缠在他家房♥子上
to get back at him.
来报复他
Oh, remember?
记得吗
I slept over,
我在你家过夜
and we crept into the neighbor lady's backyard
然后我们偷偷爬进邻居家的后院
and went skinny-dipping in her pool.
然后在她的泳池里裸泳
Yeah, and she was supposed to be out of town,
她本来应该不在家的
and then the old bag came out of nowhere
结果那个老女人不知怎地出现了
and chased me down Roxbury drive with a garden rake.
拿着草耙一直追我到罗克斯伯里车道上
Oh, my God.
天哪
You know, my guesthouse has been empty since Ivy left.
自从艾薇走了我的客房♥就一直空着
I'm just saying, it would be a 24/7 slumber party if you moved in.
如果你搬来 那一定是全天的睡衣派对
What? I would totally love that.
什么 那简直太棒了
But don't you think you should maybe ask Max first?
但你不先问问麦克斯的意见吗
Yeah. No, no. I mean, obviously,
没错 不不 我的意思是
I will when we talk.
等我跟他谈的时候我会问他的
And he'll totally be cool with it.
他一定不会反对的
He will love it.
他会很乐意的
Oh, hot springs.
温泉耶
Think we're a little overdue for that skinny-dip.
我们可好久没有裸泳了哦
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
I think, in honor of my crazy neighbor and her rake...
我觉得 为纪念我的疯邻居和她的草耙
I'm in. Let's do it.
我加入 我们去裸泳吧
Liam's not here.
利亚姆不在这儿
His bed hasn't even been slept in.
他的床没有睡过的痕迹
If you've done something to him, I swear to God...
如果你对他做了什么 我对天发誓
Didn't that priest you ruined teach you
那个被你毁了职业生涯的牧师
it's not polite to swear?
难道没有教过你这样是不礼貌的吗
This isn't funny.
这不好笑
Okay, Liam's disappeared, and I know you're behind it.
利亚姆失踪了 我知道你脱不了干系
I'm a lot of things,
我有很多身份
but a kidnapper, a murderer?
但是绑♥架♥犯和杀人狂这种的
Get real.
别瞎想了
You pretended to be dead just to extort him.
你为了勒索他而装死
I cannot imagine what you're capable of.
我不敢想像你会做出些什么
I just wanted him to pay for what he did.
我只是想让他为他做的事付出代价
He left me for dead.
他以为我死了弃我而去
Okay, who do you keep calling?
你一直在打给谁
An off-duty cop who's Liam's bodyguard.
利亚姆的保镖 一个不当班的警♥察♥
Damn it! She must have turned her phone off.
该死 她一定是关机了
Liam has a bodyguard, and it's a woman?
利亚姆有保镖了吗 居然还是个女的
How appropriate.
真是合情合理啊
The studio provided Ashley for protection
利亚姆的公♥司♥雇了艾什莉来防止
from conniving psycho skanks like you.
像你这样的神经病伤害他
The studio? Are you sure about that?
公♥司♥ 你确定吗
Yes. Why?
确定 怎么了
Frank, hey. It's Vanessa Shaw.
弗兰克 你好 我是瓦内萨·肖恩
Yeah, listen, do you guys have any contact info handy
听着 你们手边有没有
on the officer you assigned Liam?
你们派给利亚姆的警官的联♥系♥方式
That's what I thought, thanks.
我也这么觉得 谢谢
Liam's contract didn't provide for security.
利亚姆的合同没有包含安全保障
If the studio won't even reimburse a mani-pedi,
如果工作室连美甲费用都不给报销
do you think they're gonna pay for a bodyguard?
你觉得他们会付钱给他雇保镖吗
Well, then, who sent her?
那么是谁派她来的
I don't know, but I do know one thing:
我也不知道 但我知道的是
Officer Ashley isn't who she says she is.
艾什莉警官的身份是假的
I want this stage to scream,
我想要这个舞台营造出
"Dixon Wilson has arrived," Okay?
"迪克森·威尔森驾到"的效果 好吗
Perfect.
完美
You're about six hours early
现在离"负心唱片公♥司♥"的
to the world premiere of Unfaithful Records.
全球启动仪式还有六小时呢
Right, well, actually I got to ask a favor.
是啊 其实我是来请你帮忙的
Do you have a minute? Yeah, sure.
你有空吗 当然
Cool, I can't exactly talk to Liam or Navid about this,
好 我没法和利亚姆或纳维说这事
and Ade and Naomi already left on some last-minute road trip.
而艾德和娜欧米刚刚出发去公路旅行了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay.
等等等等
Um, Adrianna, the only artist on my label,
阿德里安娜 我公♥司♥的唯一艺人
who is also performing tonight, went on a vacation?
今晚要演出的歌♥手 去度假了是吗
Yeah, that's typical.
是啊 像是她干的事
All-drama Adrianna is back.
阿德里安娜系列杯具全面回归
What about you, man?
那你呢
She said you're sleeping around with some girl
她说你和一个女孩上♥床♥
just to get back at her for hurting you.
为了报复她之前伤害过你
Megan?
梅根吗
No, Ade totally misread that.
不不 艾德完全误会了
And I bet Megan did, too.
我打赌梅根也误会了
I thought she was acting weird because Ade busted in on us,
我以为她闹别扭是因为艾德冲进来
a-and it's probably 'cause she thinks I was using her, too.
估计她也以为我在利用她
I-I got to put out this fire.
我得去扑灭一下后宫之火
Wait, first, um, why I came here.
等等 先等我把我来的原因说一下
Okay, so you know how Teddy offered...
你知道泰迪捐献了...
Don't, don't say "Sperm."
别...别说精♥子♥
...to father my, my child.
帮我受孕的东西
Okay. Well, now he wants to fight for custody.
现在他又要来争抚养权
Will you be a character witness for me?
你愿意做我的见证人吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表